Check your account email address ×

$100 million down payment on the wall

38 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Laughing well above your weight class, Cochise.

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lol: that desert is almost worthless and the private owners would probably love to have a wall keeping dirty beaners off their lawn :flush:  Ballsack 

As would most ranch owners

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Towers, drones, and electronic surveillance.

Do a google earth along the Rio Grande and look at the amount of property that would have to be purchased, the costs of the land and lawsuits is staggering.

It's all gonna be expensive but the alternative is a lot more expensive..  And the land wouldn't be an issue. Even if private it'd be my guess it can be leased cheap.  Lawsuits?  For what?  No...that's nonsense.  Especially when you factor in all the court time sending these illegals back is costing us already.

So there are a number of options to protect our border..even if they may be "extreme".  What I'd like to see is the idiot liberals to stop their bleeding hearts long enough to come up with a better plan, because, as usual, all the rest of us see is a bunch of whining on what will not work.  And as the election clearly showed, that silliness isn't of interest to anyone anymore.

How about this?  If you are caught harboring or employing an illegal, you lose everything..your house, your company, your money, investments...ALL OF IT.  That's be a nice incentive, and no wall!  Too harsh?  Why?  If you are caught with the right amount of "Fun-Drugs" you forfeit all of that too in a lot of states.  

9 hours ago, 02sled said:

Berlin Wall and the Great Wall of China seemed to work 

You mean before Airplanes?  Kind of funny that the Germans were smart enough to tear it down years ago. 

40% of illegals come in on planes. But hey don't worry, maybe Trump will hire Mexicans to build the well. After all, it's hot work in the sun. They can build the tunnels right into the foundation. 

How much is this wall going to cost? I heard 15-25 billion. That's a lot of tariff money that will raise the price of goods from Mexico and oh yeah, the American consumer will pay for. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean before Airplanes?  Kind of funny that the Germans were smart enough to tear it down years ago. 

40% of illegals come in on planes. But hey don't worry, maybe Trump will hire Mexicans to build the well. After all, it's hot work in the sun. They can build the tunnels right into the foundation. 

How much is this wall going to cost? I heard 15-25 billion. That's a lot of tariff money that will raise the price of goods from Mexico and oh yeah, the American consumer will pay for. 

no ....the american consumer will get a job making that product here and buying it built here .....fuck you globalist faggot cum dumpster

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...it's not the end all, but it is a start and that seems to be the start most want.  Personally, as I've posted before, gun towers every 800 meters or so would be a really strong deterant.  Or, land mine the shit out of it.  Volunteer militia....plenty of those nut jobs ready to kill for "God and country".  

It's about getting a hold of this situation more than anything.

What a dreamer. You are dumb as shit. 1,000 guard towers manned 24/7 by volunteers:slapping:

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

I thought you libs loved infrastructure spending. :lol:  Doesn't $1 in govt spending automatically create like $3 of economic value? :lol:   

On roads, bridges, and other infrastructure. Not so much on dumb ideas.  But maybe if he modelled it after the great wall people could pay to run or bike along it.Make it a tourist attraction. 

What a dreamer. You are dumb as shit. 1,000 guard towers manned 24/7 by volunteers:slapping:

Did I put up a business plan for it dipshit?  No.  Just throwing out ideas since it's clear this wall is hurting people's feelings.  Tell us sweetheart, what is your idea?  Hmmmm?

On roads, bridges, and other infrastructure. Not so much on dumb ideas.  But maybe if he modelled it after the great wall people could pay to run or bike along it.Make it a tourist attraction. 

A tourist attraction where people could run and bike along it?  JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

A tourist attraction where people could run and bike along it?  JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT!!!!

Sarcasm bitch.   My idea is that the wall is fucking stupid. Fining employers who hire illegals is a great idea. Making it easier for people who have been here for years to become citizens providing they have no record will be cheaper. 

That wall if fucking stupid. As are you. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sarcasm bitch.   My idea is that the wall is fucking stupid. Fining employers who hire illegals is a great idea. Making it easier for people who have been here for years to become citizens providing they have no record will be cheaper. 

That wall if fucking stupid. As are you. 

The last line sums you up nicely.  

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no ....the american consumer will get a job making that product here and buying it built here .....fuck you globalist faggot cum dumpster

I doubt it.  If companies are forced back to the US to manufacture stuff that went to Mexico for cheap labour, a robot will end up making it in America.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

I doubt it.  If companies are forced back to the US to manufacture stuff that went to Mexico for cheap labour, a robot will end up making it in America.

Can't wait, the robot will also become the new consumer. :lol:

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And someone will have a job building that robot and fixing that robot ....and it wont be a fucking mexican working for pennies an hour.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And someone will have a job building that robot and fixing that robot ....and it wont be a fucking mexican working for pennies an hour.

Perhaps, but it's likely robots will be built by robots as well.  I would wager that they already are to some degree, and there won't be nearly as many robot technicians as there were say, auto workers.  

Also, how do you deal with the massive loss of the Mexican market for US goods when they retaliate in kind with tariffs on US goods?

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Perhaps, but it's likely robots will be built by robots as well.  I would wager that they already are to some degree, and there won't be nearly as many robot technicians as there were say, auto workers.  

Also, how do you deal with the massive loss of the Mexican market for US goods when they retaliate in kind with tariffs on US goods?

LOL, can you say pimple on your bald head? Massive loss? :lol:

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lol: that desert is almost worthless and the private owners would probably love to have a wall keeping dirty beaners off their lawn :flush:  Ballsack 

I have news for you, you know nothing pedophile asshole there is a lot of prime agricultural property along the Rio.