Check your account email address ×

officer kim potter found guilty on both charges

sw-50c

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

apples vs oranges but let the hate flow

Nothing to do with hate flowing .... it's someone being held accountable for killing another human being, unintentionally.

• Like 3

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I hear what your saying but then I think what if Alec Baldwin was just some local YouTuber or some guy making a commercial for a small local business? Who would be responsible then?

• Like 1

Bullshit . Pos wanted on felony gun warrants yeah they did not know that is why there were 4 squads on site for expired tabs . He attempts to flee fuck that she should have put a slug in his head . 

Car was in drive he was going to stop at nothing at that point from not heading to the joint. 

I hope every cop in Brooklyn dark calls in sick for the next week and let the Troup run the town for a week 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Good.  

Zero history of being a pos cop. A pos with a dangerous history put her and the other 4 squads  in a extremely catotic situation to bad they did not take his ass to the ground and put a knee to his neck before it got to this point . But we all know what would have happened then 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

How so ? Because alic was not under any sort of stressful situation fighting with a pos attempting to flee because he knew he was going away for a stint on his felony gun warrants? 

He was a pos and the world is a better place with out him in it 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

IM having trouble understanding how someone is guilty of 2 counts of manslaughter for killing 1 person. Or maybe the news said it wrong.

Only 2nd degree but now they want to go after more than tge maximum of 10 yrs in the guidelines.  Again I really hope every cop in Brooklyn dark calls in sick for the next week or so and let the Troup run the town 

Guess they did convict her on both . Just dumb like I said hope the cops say fuck it and take off a week or so

Edited by Ez ryder

I can see her being charged CIVILLY, and losing. 

However, I can't see where she intentionally shot him. 

I think she fucked-up, out of panic, but not criminally. 

Ya' know fukkers like that Daunte, ya' gotta have your club ready to whack those fukkers. Ya' gotta whack them the second they try to get away..................WHAM-O!!!!

Fukkin punk. Fukkin dirty little bastid criminal. 

They should have known he was gonna bolt. Fukkin punk.  

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

So we can expect the same for Alec Baldwin, right?  One can hope, anyway.

Nope, he didn't have his finger on the trigger and he NEVER pointed the gun at anyone but somehow 2 people got shot with the same gun and bullet and one of the 2 died. 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

IM having trouble understanding how someone is guilty of 2 counts of manslaughter for killing 1 person. Or maybe the news said it wrong.

Throw enough charges at someone and hope they plea on one of them or keep dragging the fishing net hoping you find them guilty on one or more.

Good thing Keithy got a feather in his hat for a future presidential run.  Wonder how he'll celebrate.  

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Nope, he didn't have his finger on the trigger and he NEVER pointed the gun at anyone but somehow 2 people got shot with the same gun and bullet and one of the 2 died. 

A revolver will fire without the trigger being pulled if you pull the hammer back and release it before it latches so it's very possible he did not pull the trigger. He most likely let go of the hammer before it latched. Just sayin

I can't wait to find out how the live round got in the gun.

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Bullshit . Pos wanted on felony gun warrants yeah they did not know that is why there were 4 squads on site for expired tabs . He attempts to flee fuck that she should have put a slug in his head . 

Car was in drive he was going to stop at nothing at that point from not heading to the joint. 

I hope every cop in Brooklyn dark calls in sick for the next week and let the Troup run the town for a week 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Zero history of being a pos cop. A pos with a dangerous history put her and the other 4 squads  in a extremely catotic situation to bad they did not take his ass to the ground and put a knee to his neck before it got to this point . But we all know what would have happened then 

I agree, shit happens fast in that kind of situation. If the guy didn't try to escape he'd still be alive. She made a horrible mistake.

I do think she should lose her job though, That's the kind of mistake that gets a person fired.

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I agree, shit happens fast in that kind of situation. If the guy didn't try to escape he'd still be alive. She made a horrible mistake.

I do think she should lose her job though, That's the kind of mistake that gets a person fired.

If fat cracker momma would have done a better job raising her kid the little banger would have not been wanted on gun warrants in the first place and never attempted to run .

We won't even get in to where daddy was