Check your account email address ×

Trump takes credit for shit vaccines tells people he got booster gets booed "Fuck this guy"

jtssrx

I can think of about 20 great conservatives I'd love to see run for president.  Unfortunately, it will likely come down to $$, and thats where Trump will be hard to beat.  Would love to see him get behind someone else though, and use his $$ to get them elected.  I don't want another 4 years of an insane corrupt media pumping out fear and bullshit for 4 years.  We need another non politician to run imo.  Victor Davis Hansen (random, but super smart historian, and he gets it), Kristi Noem, DeSantis, Ron Paul, Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, etc..  Fuck, even Bo Jackson  :bc: 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I can think of about 20 great conservatives I'd love to see run for president.  Unfortunately, it will likely come down to $$, and thats where Trump will be hard to beat.  Would love to see him get behind someone else though, and use his $$ to get them elected.  I don't want another 4 years of an insane corrupt media pumping out fear and bullshit for 4 years.  We need another non politician to run imo.  Victor Davis Hansen (random, but super smart historian, and he gets it), Kristi Noem, DeSantis, Ron Paul, Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, etc..  Fuck, even Bo Jackson  :bc: 

Abso-freaking-lutely ... Trump would just be another 4 years of bullshit from the MSM and Democrats.  We need a better option in 2024, even though I feel like Trump DID do a good job when it boils down to policy and what's best for America.

• Like 6

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Abso-freaking-lutely ... Trump would just be another 4 years of bullshit from the MSM and Democrats.  We need a better option in 2024, even though I feel like Trump DID do a good job when it boils down to policy and what's best for America.

He did do a good job. If the fool knew how to shut the fuck up , he would still be president.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He did do a good job. If the fool knew how to shut the fuck up , he would still be president.

Amen.  I haven't watched many of this speeches lately, but apparently that hasn't changed.  Maybe his handlers are telling him thats what works.  I liked his confrontational fighter style, and we do need that to an extent, but there is a time to just act presidential and let his deeds to the talking.  :bc: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

He started to open people's eyes.  That is his best gift to America. 

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

False had zero to do with his mouth. He should’ve never shutdown our economy. He should’ve let the democrat run states shutdown and pointed out that the highest cases of covid were in the states with lockdowns. Instead he listed to Fauci Kushner and Karl Rove 

no covid and trump wins in a landslide. 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

False had zero to do with his mouth. He should’ve never shutdown our economy. He should’ve let the democrat run states shutdown and pointed out that the highest cases of covid were in the states with lockdowns. Instead he listed to Fauci Kushner and Karl Rove 

That first debate was painful to watch. We'll never know but my gut tells me if he had of acted like he did in his second debate, things might have been different? 

The Dems and their funded media used covid and whatever they could to condemn him but there are times when he didn't help himself much either. Regardless, I still have a tough time believing Biden won with 81 million votes so there's that too.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yup Trump started the lockdown bullshit I will never let that slide. 

He also called out Georgia when they first reopened. 

Covid rattled Him and threw Him off his A game and he never recovered...hence Him still yapping about Vaccines when whats left of His base clearly doesn't wanna hear that. 

Edited by EvilBird

7 hours ago, irv said:

That first debate was painful to watch. We'll never know but my gut tells me if he had of acted like he did in his second debate, things might have been different? 

The Dems and their funded media used covid and whatever they could to condemn him but there are times when he didn't help himself much either. Regardless, I still have a tough time believing Biden won with 81 million votes so there's that too.

When you look at the spike in votes in Wisconsin Michigan Georgia and Pennsylvania it’s not a natural occurrence. The only reason democrats and don’t forget rino republicans were allowed to get away with stealing the election is Trump allowed the mail in votes when he didn’t sue those states for changing election laws outside of the state legislatures. Kushner and Rove talked him out of filing suit. 

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Yup Trump started the lockdown bullshit I will never let that slide. 

He also called out Georgia when they first reopened. 

Covid rattled Him and threw Him off his A game and he never recovered...hence Him still yapping about Vaccines when whats left of His base clearly doesn't wanna hear that. 

He continues to push vaccines today. It’s one of the reasons I believe he could just be controlled opposition 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

When you look at the spike in votes in Wisconsin Michigan Georgia and Pennsylvania it’s not a natural occurrence. The only reason democrats and don’t forget rino republicans were allowed to get away with stealing the election is Trump allowed the mail in votes when he didn’t sue those states for changing election laws outside of the state legislatures. Kushner and Rove talked him out of filing suit. 

He continues to push vaccines today. It’s one of the reasons I believe he could just be controlled opposition 

or he's smart enough to understand people should protect themselves the best they can.   

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

or he's smart enough to understand people should protect themselves the best they can.   

He's realizing his voters are dying and that he needs to widen his appeal, so he's changing course, nothing more. 

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He's realizing his voters are dying and that he needs to widen his appeal, so he's changing course, nothing more. 

What a load of shit LOL. Yup just Trumpers are dying!  😭 😂

He has pushed vaccines from the start. This is nothing new from Him one damn bit.

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Agree 100% . They had a legitimate lawsuit yet went after bullshit instead. 

And like I said he locked us down, he started the vax campaigns , riled up jan 6 then left em in jail, yup he very well might be controlled opposition . 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

My bad just reread your post. I thought you ment actually dying....lol

I did mean they were actually dying. I guess you still don't get it. 

That doesn't mean they're the only people dying.

• Gold Member
Just now, SSFB said:

I did mean they were actually dying. I guess you still don't get it. 

That doesn't mean they're the only people dying.

So you think enough of his Voters are "dying" off that he is trying to reach out for new people and talk about vaccines? Even though he has always bragged about vaccines? ....WTF are you smoking?  :lol:

Zero logic ..all emotion

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So you think enough of his Voters are "dying" off that he is trying to reach out for new people and talk about vaccines? Even though he has always bragged about vaccines? ....WTF are you smoking?  :lol:

Zero logic ..all emotion

Uhhhh he's trying to widen his appeal like I said from the beginning. 

Emotion would be believing he's about anything else other than helping himself. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Uhhhh he's trying to widen his appeal like I said from the beginning. 

Emotion would be believing he's about anything else other than helping himself. 

He has bragged about Vaccines from the start!  Everybody that hated Him as President still hates Him. Talking more about vaccines will not change their minds...

And Guys like me who voted for Him cant stand Him anymore. Yeah great job widening the appeal.  What you are claiming makes Zero sense logically.

Edited by EvilBird