Check your account email address ×

Environmentalists, EPA, scientists silenced

Catman

12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

No .  And I will tell you why .

#1  I am not the hypocrite who is whining about us causing atmospheric change while riding around on a high powered , high polluting toy snowmobile , pointing his fingers at everybody else  .

#2  I hate sailboats and everyone who owns one .

#3 I won't join in on anything with anyone who braids their armpit hairs and most likely touches young boy's in inappropriate way's when he thinks nobody is looking .

:bc:

123.  I'm not a HYPOCRIT because I've never said people should give up ANYTHING

LEARN WHAT HYPOCRISY MEANS

Just now, Catman said:

Read dummy.  Nobody fucking changed shit.  It's a narrative used to try and discredit the science.

Global warming and climate change are different things.

so the marketing of global warming has not changed its campaign slogan  to climate change ?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Did you guys know that when I add co2 to my greenhouse, the temp goes up?

That's funny.  How many lbs of dry ice can you add to make the temp go up 10 degrees F?

Edited by racer254

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so u really see it that way? or only when they listen to the so called scientists u agree with ?

so spot on last 8 yrs or next 8 yrs ?

hard to tell seeing as there are scientists on both sides Weird  

And how many of the end of the world predictions these global warming propaganda scientists have made have actually happened. Now they've changed from global warming to climate change. 

I remember not long ago we were all going to get burnt by the Suns rays due to the massive holes we were causing in the ozone layer. What happened to that? Oh that's right. They just quit that one since the ozone layer inexplicably repaired itself. Wasn't New York supposed to be under water by now. 

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

And how many of the end of the world predictions these global warming propaganda scientists have made have actually happened. Now they've changed from global warming to climate change. 

I remember not long ago we were all going to get burnt by the Suns rays due to the massive holes we were causing in the ozone layer. What happened to that? Oh that's right. They just quit that one since the ozone layer inexplicably repaired itself. Wasn't New York supposed to be under water by now. 

:lmao:

The ozone hole is predicted to close by 2050 due to the fact that we came together as a planet, listened to the science, and banned CFC's.

Fucking Duhhhhhhhh

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The ozone hole is predicted to close by 2050 due to the fact that we came together as a planet, listened to the science, and banned CFC's.

Fucking Duhhhhhhhh

umm no there was no repairing it  we were doomed all we could do was slow it down . don't make me take the time to go back and find the burred headlines for u

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fucking Duhhhhhhhh

Yeah right. What a foolish moron. The "scientists" that give you your koolaid already said it was inexplicable. It was green house gasses are destroying the ozone layer and we will all burn to a crisp. Well green house gasses around the planet are still increasing. Places like China India and countless other countries continue in their ways. Yet inexplicably, you do know what inexplicably means don't you, the holes are repairing themselves. 

Maybe its just something that has happened naturally over the past millions of years and will continue to happen as part of cycles in nature.

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yeah right. What a foolish moron. The "scientists" that give you your koolaid already said it was inexplicable. It was green house gasses are destroying the ozone layer and we will all burn to a crisp. Well green house gasses around the planet are still increasing. Places like China India and countless other countries continue in their ways. Yet inexplicably, you do know what inexplicably means don't you, the holes are repairing themselves. 

Maybe its just something that has happened naturally over the past millions of years and will continue to happen as part of cycles in nature.

This is you \/

Public misconceptions and misunderstandings of complex issues like the ozone depletion are common. The limited scientific knowledge of the public led to a confusion with global warming[27] or the perception of global warming as a subset of the "ozone hole".[28] I

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_depletion

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Carbon taxes will fix it.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Carbon taxes will fix it.

well yeah . lucky for us the Gore already has a corporation set up to take those payments. that gore a real forward thinker.

I love that he had to quit giving speeches because of the record low temps that were following him around the world . first few times it was funny then I almost started believing in a higher power with great a  sense of humor

It's national Holocaust remembence day.    All of you who put Jews in the oven or don't believe in climate change......... Shame on you!

Isn't this the same guy who was just bad mouthing Jews? :lmao:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It's national Holocaust remembence day.    All of you who put Jews in the oven or don't believe in climate change......... Shame on you!

Isn't this the same guy who was just bad mouthing Jews? :lmao:

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year.  Happy New Year to all the members celebrating it.