Check your account email address ×

Got to drive a new mock c

Rod

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The Doo's are not exactly an attractive machine, a bit on the fugly side.

This is about the top of the turd pile as far as the Gen 5 XP goes 

they aren’t Barney kinda hideous. But they aren’t beautiful. The build quality seems top notch though 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Way too tippy ....

:lol2:

I hear if you turn, you're fucked,.. barrel rolling..

Ace....

:Khashoggi:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ACE said:

This is about the top of the turd pile as far as the Gen 5 XP goes 

they aren’t Barney kinda hideous. But they aren’t beautiful. The build quality seems top notch though 

How was the pull between 80-100mph?? Strong?

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Did you ride a 900 last year? If so is the throttle any better?? 

The throttle is a 100% improvement. I HATED that throttle before. Now it feels normal like it’s not even a thing 

• Like 2

I went into this thinking I’d hate it. I did not like the 900T at all. Put about 100 Miles on this Mach z 

the power is just ok. I like hp. This barely scratches that itch 

and typically the trade off for a 4 stroke is to make the handling less Shitty. It’s like yeah, it’s really reliable. And it doesn’t handle THAT bad. 

well this thing can pound a diamond. Easily better than that lynx I tried out last spring. Very planted and precise. The active suspension is very noticeable. It went from pushing in the corners to biting nearly perfectly within about 10 miles 

I think it’ll corner with my 800 cat. Not convinced about in the rough stuff although it’s pretty good for a 4 stroke. 

traded off buddy with his ‘18 winder and here’s where I noticed where the Mach is better 

ride 

handling 

braking 

stability 

cornering 

ergonomics 

*maybe* overall comfort (jury’s out)

but not…. HP.

the 900R while an improvement over the T is well… barely satisfying. Has a great 0-60, nice 60-90, good 90-100 then after that you’re counting chickens 

this sled needs a tune to keep up on top compared to a winder\tcat. Not debatable.

however, we did line up twice, from a dig, for about 750’, and the Mach took the winder every time. Both have a 1.75” track with no studs. 

basically it’s brains vs brawns. The Mach gets ahead because of tech, the winder comes HARD with brawn after 1000’ 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, ACE said:

The throttle is a 100% improvement. I HATED that throttle before. Now it feels normal like it’s not even a thing 

Any nerd gapage going on, or did you guys all have your weiners taped and stuffed?

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Any nerd gapage going on, or did you guys all have your weiners taped and stuffed?

You can get to the shack and eat a sandwich before the winder shows up

as far as a race, we raced twice. Mock won both times to 100-102 mph. But that’s just due to how beauty it launches. The winder clearly still has more power. and is coming hard after 500’

the turbo R is adequate at best for power 

Will require a tune to really gape 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 1