Check your account email address ×

Oops, forgot to pull my boat

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

A little local fun.  I've had beers on that boat, but has a new owner this year that maybe forgot something.

And the video is not worth watching, but click to the fuckery.

I guess it is sitting over night to drain. I figured you were the new owner 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This thread shows two things.  People are stupid as fuck.  And Cappy Kivy has the coolest job on FS.

Mate Kivy, but thanks for the promotion! :bc:

15 hours ago, Kivalo said:

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m a people pleaser.  It’s what I do!  :lmao:

Ahh, did I ever tell you guys that I got a 98.5 on my, BOATERS SAFETY TEST???   

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This thread shows two things.  People are stupid as fuck.  And Cappy Kivy has the coolest job on FS.

Yeah, that's a cool job.   How much does he make for those 9 months???   Just askin'.    :dunno:  

15 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Could you operate a 47' Fountain with twin Sterling 1550s, thru the jetties in Newburyport Mass.? 

I don't mean at 30 MPH, or some old ladies speed, I mean slamming the throttles as you clear the last green can ( no wake zone ) and roaring out that fukkin river with those 1550s blowing a motherfukkin rooster-tail 200 feet into the air!! 

I mean people on the jetties hearing those motherfukkin Mike D'Annaballe monster turbos roaring so fukkin loud, that  they look around saying, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!

I mean roaring those fukkin pipes so fukkin loud that people on the deck at the BLACK COW are covering their fukkin ears from the thunder roar!!

I'm talkin' about people on the jetties scrambling for their cameras to catch a 47, 15 feet in the air roaring over 4 foot rollers!

I'm taking about trimming that fukkin 47 so it's doin' 85 out that fukkin canyon, and people watching are asking, IS THAT REGGIE FOUNTAIN!!! That has to be REGGIE himself!! OMG!! That must be REGGIE FOUNTAIN!!

That's what I'm talkin' about??????