Check your account email address ×

Oops, forgot to pull my boat

51 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Could you operate a 47' Fountain with twin Sterling 1550s, thru the jetties in Newburyport Mass.? 

I don't mean at 30 MPH, or some old ladies speed, I mean slamming the throttles as you clear the last green can ( no wake zone ) and roaring out that fukkin river with those 1550s blowing a motherfukkin rooster-tail 200 feet into the air!! 

I mean people on the jetties hearing those motherfukkin Mike D'Annaballe monster turbos roaring so fukkin loud, that  they look around saying, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!

I mean roaring those fukkin pipes so fukkin loud that people on the deck at the BLACK COW are covering their fukkin ears from the thunder roar!!

I'm talkin' about people on the jetties scrambling for their cameras to catch a 47, 15 feet in the air roaring over 4 foot rollers!

I'm taking about trimming that fukkin 47 so it's doin' 85 out that fukkin canyon, and people watching are asking, IS THAT REGGIE FOUNTAIN!!! That has to be REGGIE himself!! OMG!! That must be REGGIE FOUNTAIN!!

That's what I'm talkin' about??????  

What an ocean of blowhard bullshit :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Nice.  He won't be able to post his.

Can I piss on you for $500.00? 

I already shit on you daily.  

Mine is NASBLA APPROVED, accepted NATIONWIDE!!!!

Yes, I'm Mr. Big in high-performance boating. 

Yes homos, it's NASBLA, not your NAMBLA!!!!

PC161595.JPG

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Could you operate a 47' Fountain with twin Sterling 1550s, thru the jetties in Newburyport Mass.? 

I don't mean at 30 MPH, or some old ladies speed, I mean slamming the throttles as you clear the last green can ( no wake zone ) and roaring out that fukkin river with those 1550s blowing a motherfukkin rooster-tail 200 feet into the air!! 

I mean people on the jetties hearing those motherfukkin Mike D'Annaballe monster turbos roaring so fukkin loud, that  they look around saying, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!

I mean roaring those fukkin pipes so fukkin loud that people on the deck at the BLACK COW are covering their fukkin ears from the thunder roar!!

I'm talkin' about people on the jetties scrambling for their cameras to catch a 47, 15 feet in the air roaring over 4 foot rollers!

I'm taking about trimming that fukkin 47 so it's doin' 85 out that fukkin canyon, and people watching are asking, IS THAT REGGIE FOUNTAIN!!! That has to be REGGIE himself!! OMG!! That must be REGGIE FOUNTAIN!!

That's what I'm talkin' about??????  

I operate a 1600ton class ATB carrying 300K gallons of fuel through pristine artic wilderness. If I fuck up even a little it will result in national news. I do it every day in rain/snow/fog/ice and I do it without grounding or otherwise putting my crew or vessel in danger. Can you do that? Can you even entertain the idea? No, no you cannot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Still sitting at the launch . Pretty cool boat 

How big is that boat?  I'm doubting 50 ton.  My 40' is a stout boat and only weighs 15 ton.  Brothers 50' Searay is about 25 ton   :dunno: 

Edited by DriftBusta

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Would you like some peanut butter with that jelly??

P2200353.JPG

So now a 30 Ft Checkmate Convincer with twin 350s in Clown550s mind is a 47 Fountain with twin 1550s .....what a fucking Goof . 

:lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What the heck is a"BOATERS SAFETY TEST"???

Many states require it. NH as of, say 15-18 yrs ago ? For over 25hp.  A day course and written test.

Some states accept other states certificates. For those states that require in person course and test, the  work around is to find a state that is accepted by yours and offers online readable course and online test. With Covid, they are probably all online now.

Anyway, It’s an attempt to smarten boaters a tad and to keep people with 0 boating knowledge to be handed the keys snd ‘lets go !’ Lol. 
Not a bad thing in areas with overcrowding on weekends issues.

Not a big deal, clown550 is bragging it up like everything. Everyone in my family has one. Youngest is now 15. Oldest 84 ? So, about 30-35 of us ? We are close to 50%females/50%males.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

Many states require it. NH as of, say 15-18 yrs ago ? For over 25hp.  A day course and written test.

Some states accept other states certificates. For those states that require in person course and test, the  work around is to find a state that is accepted by yours and offers online readable course and online test. With Covid, they are probably all online now.

Anyway, It’s an attempt to smarten boaters a tad and to keep people with 0 boating knowledge to be handed the keys snd ‘lets go !’ Lol. 
Not a bad thing in areas with overcrowding on weekends issues.

Not a big deal, clown550 is bragging it up like everything. Everyone in my family has one. Youngest is now 15. Oldest 84 ? So, about 30-35 of us ? We are close to 50%females/50%males.

I think we have something like that for boaters, snowmobilers, SXS/ATV's if under18 years old.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Mine is NASBLA APPROVED, accepted NATIONWIDE!!!!

Yes, I'm Mr. Big in high-performance boating. 

Yes homos, it's NASBLA, not your NAMBLA!!!!

PC161595.JPG

Same as mine, NOBig Fucking Deal.

Here’s mine.

F17DE844-9D86-4888-89C6-2F04EA2CDDF6.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

But did you get a 98.5 on the test?

:ashamed:

Lol. He wouldn’t believe it anyway. Probably bet 10k and some sort of lawyer crap, which he has neither. Fucking clown that has no idea about any of us and just unleashes his inferior         complex on all of us.

If he knew what even the females in my family have driven for boats. Lolololololol.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, CFM said:

Same as mine, NOBig Fucking Deal.

Here’s mine.

F17DE844-9D86-4888-89C6-2F04EA2CDDF6.jpeg

Notice how both of ours show signs of time and wear....

Moron550 looks like he finally just got it yesterday at 73 years old for his 5hp 12ft aluminum that leaks gas ... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

Lol. He wouldn’t believe it anyway. Probably bet 10k and some sort of lawyer crap, which he has neither. Fucking clown that has no idea about any if us snd just unleashes his inferior         complex on all of us.

If he new what even the females in my family have driven for boats. Lolololololol.

Yep, according to him everyone here follows him around and starts stuff yet here he is in @Deephaven post doing his normal little man syndrome B.S..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yep, according to him everyone here follows him around and starts stuff yet here he is in @Deephaven post doing his normal little man syndrome B.S..

He starts stuff by posting stupid shit everywhere.  The guy is a chickenshit and loves shit.  Everything is gay and poop to him.  Fucking absurd.

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Notice how both of ours show signs of time and wear....

Moron550 looks like he finally just got it yesterday at 73 years old for his 5hp 12ft aluminum that leaks gas ... :lol:

i use mine while he sits in a beach chair and watches me use mine. :lmao:But, but…Polaroids ! Fucking clown.

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

How big is that boat?  I'm doubting 50 ton.  My 40' is a stout boat and only weighs 15 ton.  Brothers 50' Searay is about 25 ton   :dunno: 

Guess it is double hull alloy diesel and not sure on the size but have seen it and it makes a 45 amberjack look relitivly small.