Check your account email address ×

H.R. 550 National Vaccine Passport Database passed the House

H.R. 550 National Vaccine Passport Database passed the House
H.R. 550 the immunization modernization act passed the house quietly on Nov 30th and is up for a vote in the Senate. It creates a national database of every Americans vaccination status. That database will be used to power nation wide vax passport software.

I hope they send me my star to sew on my jacket as soon as they get this system up and running . Thinking I will be using my CC a whole lot more after there data base is up cuz I won't go peacefully.  Already past my prime any way 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I hope they send me my star to sew on my jacket as soon as they get this system up and running . Thinking I will be using my CC a whole lot more after there data base is up cuz I won't go peacefully.  Already past my prime any way 

Going to be a civil war if this passes the Senate ...

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I hear they're setting up train cars for a nice trip to the Covid resort.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I hear they're setting up train cars for a nice trip to the Covid resort.  :lol: 

So just a page from the Australian play book then .  Like I said I will we packing every day if they get there way and I know I will not be alone 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ah see now I get why they wanted all the infrastructure Cash for rail lines . And I thought it just paying back Warren 

I dunno about a civil war but it isn’t gonna be pretty. Alot of extreme ‘leave me the fuk alone’ peeps in my 1/2 of the state. 

I’m double vax’d and been double dosed the chyna flu. I’ll stand behind the unvaxed any day. Their choice.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, CFM said:

I dunno about a civil war but it isn’t gonna be pretty. Alot of extreme ‘leave me the fuk alone’ peeps in my 1/2 of the state. 

x2.   Big Time.  I'd say in my travels about 80%

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

PRIME example of disinformation. Thanks @ford_428cj

Can you tell us what pundit site you copied and pasted "H.R. 550 the immunization modernization act passed the house quietly on Nov 30th and is up for a vote in the Senate. It creates a national database of every Americans vaccination status. That database will be used to power nation wide vax passport software."

This is the shit that needs to stop. There are too many morons in this country that read headlines (twitter) and spread it like it's the truth. 

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Can you tell us what pundit site you copied and pasted "H.R. 550 the immunization modernization act passed the house quietly on Nov 30th and is up for a vote in the Senate. It creates a national database of every Americans vaccination status. That database will be used to power nation wide vax passport software."

This is the shit that needs to stop. There are too many morons in this country that read headlines (twitter) and spread it like it's the truth. 

When you see what's going on with all the other West countries, & Brandon trying to force the jab on a 100 million workers ...it's not too far fetched to think what they want to do here. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

War will fix all this.  

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

When you see what's going on with all the other West countries, & Brandon trying to force the jab on a 100 million workers ...it's not too far fetched to think what they want to do here. 

It’s not at all but, I don’t trust either side of our government and we are still being tracked ten ways to Sunday.  Guns are the only reason not much can be done about this information in bulk.

Any press to take from the 2nd (more than what has already been taken) should serve as the light.

What to watch: Military purges and more deregulations/regulations that weaken the overall health (making liberals).  Obama started it and it’s still going on now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

War will fix all this.  

It’s not at all but, I don’t trust either side of our government and we are still being tracked ten ways to Sunday.  Guns are the only reason not much can be done about this information in bulk.

Any press to take from the 2nd (more than what has already been taken) should serve as the light.

What to watch: Military purges and more deregulations/regulations that weaken the overall health (making liberals).  Obama started it and it’s still going on now.

I don't live too far from the US Coast Guard Academy in New London CT, and every year its usually customary for the president to give the commencement address.  One year Obama got up there and was addressing all the graduating cadets, with scores of VIPs in the audience.  "the biggest threat you will face is climate change!".  I remember thinking  like wtf did he just say?!  And then the camera pans to the audience, and the looks on their faces said it all.   "like what the fuck did he just say!?"  You are spot on about who started this.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Those databases aren't gonna magically sync up globally on their own, that has been in place for some time, but no conspiracies.  That was last year, this year its for your safety says the stupid people.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Those databases aren't gonna magically sync up globally on their own, that has been in place for some time, but no conspiracies.  That was last year, this year its for your safety says the stupid people.

I have zero faith the fed could get it together any way . 

He'll the huge deal they made about medical digital  records and none of those systems are sync up.  I still have to pull up my own recordes and show doctors my tests etc . Just crazy 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't live too far from the US Coast Guard Academy in New London CT, and every year its usually customary for the president to give the commencement address.  One year Obama got up there and was addressing all the graduating cadets, with scores of VIPs in the audience.  "the biggest threat you will face is climate change!".  I remember thinking  like wtf did he just say?!  And then the camera pans to the audience, and the looks on their faces said it all.   "like what the fuck did he just say!?"  You are spot on about who started this.

I remember the Coast Guard speech.  Just priceless.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The One World Order advocates need the “Order” part infused. The US is problematic with its pesky constitution and all our gun owners!  The amount of people rejecting this “vaccine” is really showing that they are gonna have a problem.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I have zero faith the fed could get it together any way . 

He'll the huge deal they made about medical digital  records and none of those systems are sync up.  I still have to pull up my own recordes and show doctors my tests etc . Just crazy 

To America’s (Americans) benefit, we’ve instilled policies to ensure the government hires the lowest echelon of intellect so, it’s fairly easy to see how they will stay inept for years and years.  They’ll just keep throwing our money at the problems and the ignorance will soak it all up before it gets anywhere close to solutions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Where’d you get this misinformation from. “quietly passed…..” what a joke. Seriously, where did you pull this from?

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

War will fix all this.  

Cival war? That would be super productive. China would love it though. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thats where BiLl GaTeS comes in!