Check your account email address ×

Fake dynos are ruining the sled industry

Rod

7 hours ago, ACE said:

Imo 

@FrankieJames7 is hoping to find a fake dyno :lol:

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Did someone say bikeman 

Back in the day on HCS they posted some dyno screen shots of their computer and member Alsled totally owned them on using incorrect correction factors or something along those lines , it was hilarious 😂 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Rich Daily did what most people don’t have the balls to do

Show the world he’s batshit crazy and makes zero sense??? Ballzy , meh his cheese slipped along time ago

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.  All the rest of this shit is just fun internet fodder for those of us with time on our hands.

Brand bashing, shoot outs, SOTY, dyno, rag trash talk, etc…. All worthless crap once we are out there having a ball.

And nothing better than a few barley pops and a little shit talk at the end of the day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Back in the day on HCS they posted some dyno screen shots of their computer and member Alsled totally owned them on using incorrect correction factors or something along those lines , it was hilarious 😂 

Show the world he’s batshit crazy and makes zero sense??? Ballzy , meh his cheese slipped along time ago

Tell the truth!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I’ve stopped modding my shit, engine wise. Once the hood goes up it never comes down. Spent years chasing hp. Now I just try to take better care of my shit. Much cheaper lol. 

• Like 3

On 12/12/2021 at 6:31 PM, HSR said:

Alsled was character. I use to chat with him from time to time. He did call those fuckers out and spent a lot of money proving what worked. 

On 12/12/2021 at 7:31 PM, HSR said:

Daly is a full blown fucking wackjob.

12 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Erich did prison time, not Jimmy

Sorry you ate right.  But he did not do real time . Think it was restitution to Jimmy and weekends for a yr or some shit like that. I know a lot of guys who were buying shit out tge back door after the sale few extreemly competitive race sleds built from parts out the back door. 

I never felt bad for any of the victims of that shit show every one involved makes a living fucking people who don't know any better 

Edited by Ez ryder

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Sorry you ate right.  But he did not do real time . Think it was restitution to Jimmy and weekends for a yr or some shit like that. I know a lot of guys who were buying shit out tge back door after the sale few extreemly competitive race sleds built from parts out the back door. 

I never felt bad for any of the victims of that shit show every one involved makes a living fucking people who don't know any better 

Dont forget the domestic abuse convictions