Check your account email address ×

Trickle down is a failure

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  The wealthy even under Reagan paid a higher tax rate than everyone else.   We've always had a progressive tax structure in America.  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Funny how raising the middle class is discussed with raising the min wage.  The middle class does not make min wage.  

Fuck what a retard. 

When the minimum wage is raised, the people making it will have more money that they WILL spend, which will increase demand for products and services and that will benefit everyone including the middle class as it leads to job growth and job security.  It's a positive feedback loop where everyone benefits.

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

When the minimum wage is raised, the people making it will have more money that they WILL spend, which will increase demand for products and services and that will benefit everyone including the middle class as it leads to job growth and job security.  It's a positive feedback loop where everyone benefits.

Please delete this post.  It hurts my eyes.

39 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Your thought process doesn't account for the inflation that would inject into the system so they would actually be able to buy no more than they could today when the cost of everything went up creating a never ending spiral.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Your thought process doesn't account for the inflation that would inject into the system so they would actually be able to buy no more than they could today when the cost of everything went up creating a never ending spiral.  

You forget that we can control inflation with interest rates.

38 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lies aren't the same thing as 'facts I don't accept'.

Don't get them confused

Did I already use the "hush yourself" line.  Go with that again.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There will be someone who will always be last.

Image result for ricky bobby quotes

That really is it in a simple little nutshell.

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

We got it, you'll only feel free if other people aren't.

I mean, if some people aren't less free, how do you know you have freedom?

If you don't feel free, it's a personal issue.  I feel free so :dunno:

Unless somebody comes up with a better plan (and not some crackpot shit I see here), well....when in Rome....

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did I already use the "hush yourself" line.  Go with that again.

That really is it in a simple little nutshell.

If you don't feel free, it's a personal issue.  I feel free so :dunno:

Unless somebody comes up with a better plan (and not some crackpot shit I see here), well....when in Rome....

I feel free, therefore everyone else is.

:nuts:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I feel free, therefore everyone else is.

:nuts:

So I am supposed to feel sad because other people are sad?  Or I can't feel happy unless everybody feels happy?  Or my life can't feel fulfilled unless everyone else feels theirs is?  You are starting to sound like a liberal.  Are you sure you aren't in denial about that?  :D

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So I am supposed to feel sad because other people are sad?  Or I can't feel happy unless everybody feels happy?  Or my life can't feel fulfilled unless everyone else feels theirs is?  You are starting to sound like a liberal.  Are you sure you aren't in denial about that?  :D

Getting a kick out of silver spooners who think people should give a crap about their lame opinion.  Little do they know if it was not for others that carried their sorry asses, the only question they would be asking customers is "Would you like fries and a coke with that".