Check your account email address ×

Another stupid, crazy, selfish, anti-vaxxer!

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The common theme I hear from almost everyone I talk to, and we're talking about plenty of Trump haters and liberals, is that they just don't trust the media and our government anymore.  I'm hopeful that positive change will happen, and perhaps just justice will prevail.  But eyes are opening, and i give Trump a lot of credit for that if nothing else.  But until money is removed from politics, which may never happen, it will be an ongoing struggle.  And thats still a far cry from what noggin is advocating and predicting.

The structural shortcomings of capitalism make communism inevitable. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The common theme I hear from almost everyone I talk to, and we're talking about plenty of Trump haters and liberals, is that they just don't trust the media and our government anymore.  I'm hopeful that positive change will happen, and perhaps just justice will prevail.  But eyes are opening, and i give Trump a lot of credit for that if nothing else.  But until money is removed from politics, which may never happen, it will be an ongoing struggle.  And thats still a far cry from what noggin is advocating and predicting.

I agree, Trump helped to open people eyes and there is a movement.  Look at the media attack moms for advocating for their kids, they are waking up to just how far (the left) it's gone.  The people need to take back the power and antifa doesn't even know they are pawns of the facist government.

Now noggin might say that's not the real antifa.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I agree, Trump helped to open people eyes and there is a movement.  Look at the media attack moms for advocating for their kids, they are waking up to just how far (the left) it's gone.  The people need to take back the power and antifa doesn't even know they are pawns of the facist government.

Now noggin might say that's not the real antifa.:lol:

This comment is obviously forged out of an ignorance of the propaganda shenanigans the government has been engaged in since WW2.

On 12/12/2021 at 9:20 AM, Zambroski said:

All the artsy places around here are requiring the card too.  It's such the virtue signaling, liberal go-to.  I just laugh.  The "granola" restaurants are doing the same.  Again...laughter.

I am all for segregation.  The liberals can have their spots...and we'll take everything else.  But, I bet they won't stand for that!  :lol:

In Duluth?  Interesting I've never been asked in the cities.

Just now, Deephaven said:

In Duluth?  Interesting I've never been asked in the cities.

Oh, it’s a tightly packed libtwat paradise in Duluth proper.  “Little Sanfrancisco”.  A quick trip downtown will show that.  Homeless, vagrants, multiple hair colors/piercings and uncertain gender identification will show anybody that.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it’s a tightly packed libtwat paradise in Duluth proper.  “Little Sanfrancisco”.  A quick trip downtown will show that.  Homeless, vagrants, multiple hair colors/piercings and uncertain gender identification will show anybody that.  

I've been there a bunch...and always laugh, but had no idea.  There could be pockets of that here in the cities too, but I would have a natural affinity to avoid them.

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I've been there a bunch...and always laugh, but had no idea.  There could be pockets of that here in the cities too, but I would have a natural affinity to avoid them.

Won’t see the twatism too much in tourist areas or the surrounding perimeter where pick-ups start to cover the landscape.  But they are here and queer…..in big numbers.  It’s pretty hilarious to watch them “govern”.  They are a lot like children….seriously.

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Won’t see the twatism too much in tourist areas or the surrounding perimeter where pick-ups start to cover the landscape.  But they are here and queer…..in big numbers.  It’s pretty hilarious to watch them “govern”.  They are a lot like children….seriously.

And just wait Zam, you guys get Lisa Bender in the next year or so when she "retires" from the Minneapolis City Council.  I mentioned that to a long time Duluth resident this past weekend at the Trestle, the look on his face was "Are you fucking kidding me!!??"  LOL

Marx was a failure in a lot of his predictions. Probably due to the fact that he was a bum and a flaming moron 

he’s main predictor that communism is inevitable to take over from capitalism was escalating poverty rates and the disappearance of the middle class due to the evils of capitalism 

however the exact opposite happened and is still happening 

• Like 2

On 12/11/2021 at 8:20 AM, DriftBusta said:

I've talked to my own doctor (get the booster!), I've talked to a couple pharmacist/clients (fuck that vaccine), some nurses in the family (get/don't get).  So yeah.  The common theme with all of them whether pro or anti, is that we just don't trust the media or our government any more.

The vaccine should be optional, some people need it and some people want it. But what I dont like about all of this is they arent talking about effective treatments or immunity building aka improving health and immunity. Which should be the main talking point IMO. Because lets face it, everyone is going to get this at some point and the vaccine isnt a cure all. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The vaccine should be optional, some people need it and some people want it. But what I dont like about all of this is they arent talking about effective treatments or immunity building aka improving health and immunity. Which should be the main talking point IMO. Because lets face it, everyone is going to get this at some point and the vaccine isnt a cure all. 

Totally agree 

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

And just wait Zam, you guys get Lisa Bender in the next year or so when she "retires" from the Minneapolis City Council.  I mentioned that to a long time Duluth resident this past weekend at the Trestle, the look on his face was "Are you fucking kidding me!!??"  LOL

Oh, she’ll be welcome in the council here.  Another twat that wants more vagrants from Chicago shipped in.  Retards.

Here is another great article from Alex Berenson on the latest 6 million person study in Israel.

Again natural immunity blows away vax and its not even close.

https---bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984_s3.amazonaws.com-public-images-e72a4be1-baec-4ab7-ae0a-b2b005e60dbe_750x661.jpeg.09d1366964a5590985f7b1d628186e14.jpeg

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-a-huge-israeli-study-shows

• Like 2
  • Confused 1