Check your account email address ×

Another stupid, crazy, selfish, anti-vaxxer!

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So? Do capitalists not do that now?

Where have I pushed mandatory Covid vaccines, Tyler? 

Quote me. 

Or just admit that you're wrong about my position. 

44 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nocovidvaxxers: The vaccine is just a money grab by capitalist drug companies and being pushed by government.

Also nocovidvaxxers: Capitalism is the best system ever, is infallible, will last forever, and must be pushed by government.

LOL!  Argues against what can clearly be a correlation assumption then, wants to be quoted where he said it.

Next post: does the same exact thing. So, why don’t you go back and find a post that anybody made the stated you posted?

My goodness!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Fuck are you a burn out :lol: 

in capitalism the product is there for those that want it, and no consequences for those that don’t. Holy fuck lay off the damn weed 

Stop being a neo anti vaccer fascist 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Fuck are you a burn out :lol: 

in capitalism the product is there for those that want it, and no consequences for those that don’t. Holy fuck lay off the damn weed 

Pfizer using government to pimp drugs is capitalism, my dude.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Pfizer using government to pimp drugs is capitalism, my dude.

That’s not what is happening here though.  The government is forcing the demand and then buying and distributing the supply.  

• Like 2

Just now, ACE said:

You already made my point 

No, I didn't, but you've made mine. 

You made a claim, failed to prove said claim, and now you're trying to cover it up with your mildly entertaining trolling routine. 

Check and mate, buttcox.

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

There never fucking was.

It's just weird that it took a minor inconvenience to make the dipshit population realize it. 

They don't want truth, they want confirmation bias. When they don't get it, the media is lying and untruthful.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Government using Pfizer to pimp drugs is communism.  At least get it right.

No, it's still capitalism. 

Communism isn't "everything I don't like".

Communism describes a stateless, moneyless, and classless society.

On 12/11/2021 at 7:38 AM, Zambroski said:

Yeah, it’s always interesting to listen to people at the actual ground zero level of knowledge as many of us have been lucky enough to do. There were 8 of us all together and two were pretty liberal.  How do I know this, well, the rank smell of weakness of course but, when talk turned to the virus, they slowly excused themselves from the conversation when it seemed it wasn’t going their “way”.  Imagine having a person with his knowledge speaking about what is going on and you being so tied to a narrative that you chose not to want to listen and learn anything from them. Instead, find its best to just separate yourself and talk about unicorns and snipe in your own little echo chamber.  Imagine this type of ignorance consuming half the nation and setting the standards.  Imagine…..

So why were you at a dinner with snorider any way ? 

20 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I imagine the frustration felt by the no vax crowd over people getting vaxed is similar to the frustration felt by those who opposed every war since Korea seeing the public uncritically swallowing government propaganda. 

You're all like babes in the woods.

Government: China is an imminent threat, violates human rights, and bullies their neighbors. Please see this manufactured CIA propaganda for proof.

Dipshits: sOuNdS rIgHt!!! bOo ChYnA!!! YaY hOoMaN rItEs!!!1!1

Government: 9/11 was clearly a terrorist attack, please see this heavily redacted government generated report. Now we will invade and occupy two countries for 20 years that had little/nothing to do with 9/11. Also, fuck their human rights.

Dipshits: yAy InVaSiOn!!! bOo tErRiStS!!! bOo HoOmAn RiTeS!!!

Government: get vaccinated

Dipshits: tEh GuBmInT cAnT b TrUsTeD!!!!1!1!1! fLaT eRtH!! jOe RaYgUn!!1!1

So have you split the yearly earning evenly amongst the workers yet