Check your account email address ×

Another stupid, crazy, selfish, anti-vaxxer!

So, had a dinner “to-do” last night and met an anesthetist with 14 years experience.  Wanna know what he had to say about what is really going on in the hospitals and what he thought/knows about the “vaccine” and these mandates?

Or, do you already kinda know (you have a brain)?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, had a dinner “to-do” last night and met an anesthetist with 14 years experience.  Wanna know what he had to say about what is really going on in the hospitals and what he thought/knows about the “vaccine” and these mandates?

Or, do you already kinda know (you have a brain)?

Told you the antivaxxers are scum of the earth and anyone who doesn't get them doesn't care about their Gramma's? :dunno:

Yeah, it’s always interesting to listen to people at the actual ground zero level of knowledge as many of us have been lucky enough to do. There were 8 of us all together and two were pretty liberal.  How do I know this, well, the rank smell of weakness of course but, when talk turned to the virus, they slowly excused themselves from the conversation when it seemed it wasn’t going their “way”.  Imagine having a person with his knowledge speaking about what is going on and you being so tied to a narrative that you chose not to want to listen and learn anything from them. Instead, find its best to just separate yourself and talk about unicorns and snipe in your own little echo chamber.  Imagine this type of ignorance consuming half the nation and setting the standards.  Imagine…..

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, it’s always interesting to listen to people at the actual ground zero level of knowledge as many of us have been lucky enough to do. There were 8 of us all together and two were pretty liberal.  How do I know this, well, the rank smell of weakness of course but, when talk turned to the virus, they slowly excused themselves from the conversation when it seemed it wasn’t going their “way”.  Imagine having a person with his knowledge speaking about what is going on and you being so tied to a narrative that you chose not to want to listen and learn anything from them. Instead, find its best to just separate yourself and talk about unicorns and snipe in your own little echo chamber.  Imagine this type of ignorance consuming half the nation and setting the standards.  Imagine…..

I've talked to my own doctor (get the booster!), I've talked to a couple pharmacist/clients (fuck that vaccine), some nurses in the family (get/don't get).  So yeah.  The common theme with all of them whether pro or anti, is that we just don't trust the media or our government any more.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've talked to my own doctor (get the booster!), I've talked to a couple pharmacist/clients (fuck that vaccine), some nurses in the family (get/don't get).  So yeah.  The common theme with all of them whether pro or anti, is that we just don't trust the media or our government any more.

There is absolutely no reason to do so at all anymore.  

We’ve got to the point that If you ask the fear cult what’s going to happen to you if you don’t take this medical treatment, and they can’t even really figure out what to say.  Just shut up do what you’re told 

• Like 1

I imagine the frustration felt by the no vax crowd over people getting vaxed is similar to the frustration felt by those who opposed every war since Korea seeing the public uncritically swallowing government propaganda. 

You're all like babes in the woods.

Government: China is an imminent threat, violates human rights, and bullies their neighbors. Please see this manufactured CIA propaganda for proof.

Dipshits: sOuNdS rIgHt!!! bOo ChYnA!!! YaY hOoMaN rItEs!!!1!1

Government: 9/11 was clearly a terrorist attack, please see this heavily redacted government generated report. Now we will invade and occupy two countries for 20 years that had little/nothing to do with 9/11. Also, fuck their human rights.

Dipshits: yAy InVaSiOn!!! bOo tErRiStS!!! bOo HoOmAn RiTeS!!!

Government: get vaccinated

Dipshits: tEh GuBmInT cAnT b TrUsTeD!!!!1!1!1! fLaT eRtH!! jOe RaYgUn!!1!1

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I imagine the frustration felt by the no vax crowd over people getting vaxed is similar to the frustration felt by those who opposed every war since Korea seeing the public uncritically swallowing government propaganda. 

Government: China is an imminent threat, violates human rights, and bullies their neighbors. Please see this manufactured CIA propaganda for proof.

Government: 9/11 was clearly a terrorist attack, please see this heavily redacted government generated report. Now we will invade and occupy two countries for 20 years that had little/nothing to do with 9/11. Also, fuck their human rights.

Zero self awareness    :lol:

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Zero self awareness    :lol:

That's totally true, because most of you still uncritically swallow government propaganda when it fits your twisted politics. That is definitely a sure sign of the lack of self awareness amongst the dipshit population. 

Good eye, Sheldon.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

That's totally true, because most of you still uncritically swallow government propaganda when it fits your twisted politics. That is definitely a sure sign of the lack of self awareness amongst the dipshit population. 

Good eye, Sheldon.

Your dunning Kruger is getting worse 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You started this entire argument on a logical fallacy 

nobody cares if you adore corporate products. You can drink the stuff for all I care. I’m against you authoritarians trying to force me to take a medical treatment  I literally don’t need 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

You started this entire argument on a logical fallacy 

nobody cares if you adore corporate products. You can drink the stuff for all I care. I’m against you authoritarians trying to force me to take a medical treatment  I literally don’t need 

When have I advocated forced vaccinations?

This is an open question to the forum. Quote me.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When have I advocated forced vaccinations?

This is an open question to the forum. Quote me.

Given your position that anyone against communism needs to be murdered it’s hardly a stretch 

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

first rule: Don't get hye on your own suply.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's not relevant evidence. 

Where have I ever advocated for mandatory Covid vaccines?

I’d say it’s very relevant 

You expressed the desire to murder people that disagree with you politically 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’d say it’s very relevant 

You expressed the desire to murder people that disagree with you politically 

So? Do capitalists not do that now?

Where have I pushed mandatory Covid vaccines, Tyler? 

Quote me. 

Or just admit that you're wrong about my position. 

43 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So? Do capitalists not do that now?

Where have I pushed mandatory Covid vaccines, Tyler? 

Quote me. 

Or just admit that you're wrong about my position. 

I’m not wrong. You’ve been in love with these rules since it started.

41 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nocovidvaxxers: The vaccine is just a money grab by capitalist drug companies and being pushed by government.

Also nocovidvaxxers: Capitalism is the best system ever, is infallible, will last forever, and must be pushed by government.

Fuck are you a burn out :lol: 

in capitalism the product is there for those that want it, and no consequences for those that don’t. Holy fuck lay off the damn weed