Check your account email address ×

Juicy Guilty 5 of 6 Counts

• Platinum Contributing Member

He should face jailtime over this.  When you fake a crime the punishment should be at minimum equal to if someone was found guilty of the crime you were faking.   Sadly he will get community service and probation. 

11 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I wonder when 46 and Harris say that the jury has spoken? :dunno:

Naww...they'll stick with this:

Melina Abdullah,  the co-founder of Black Lives Matter Los Angeles, defended Smollett as having been “courageously present, visible, and vocal in the struggle for Black freedom” and criticized the trial as a “white supremacist charade.”

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Today is the sentencing. Juicy can get up to 15 years behind bars or probation and restitution..That's a pretty big swing..

Any guesses what he will get??

I think a year in the big house, 5 years probation, and some restitution

Probation and maybe restitution.   I honestly don't think he will see the inside of jail which he should for a minimum of 5 years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Probation and maybe restitution.   I honestly don't think he will see the inside of jail which he should for a minimum of 5 years. 

While I can understand your frustration, locking up non violent offenders is a waste of taxpayer money. I want the dude working his ass off to pay for the investigation

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

While I can understand your frustration, locking up non violent offenders is a waste of taxpayer money. I want the dude working his ass off to pay for the investigation

I get that and have thought that about many crimes but reality is this means the rich are treated differently.   Put him in jail AND make him pay off the investigation and his incarceration for the rest of his life. 

Just now, Highmark said:

I get that and have thought that about many crimes but reality is this means the rich are treated differently.   Put him in jail AND make him pay off the investigation and his incarceration for the rest of his life. 

You can fix the rich treated differantly by also not locking up poor non violent offenders

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You can fix the rich treated differantly by also not locking up poor non violent offenders

Valid point but sometimes non-violent crimes are severe enough where I think incarceration is justified and I support my tax dollars paying for it.   I'd save it somewhere else. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Robyn Roberts is hoping the story continues to be buried....

She ain't the only one. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Pay restitution. Not sure what jail will accomplish 

not looking for an accomplishment . looking for him to suffer in jail and be miserable for being a race baiting liar, accusing all kinds of people of crimes that didn't happen. maybe the message could be that jail is there for anyone trying to create a hoax of this nature. "don't wanna end up like juicy"

• Like 5

5 felonies , 5 months in some posh jail. can't wait to see him on the view when he "gets out" crying about how hard it was in jail. maybe he will finally get the beating he faked. never know, he is a cocky asshole.