Check your account email address ×

and so it begins

Riding buddy of mine ... we were shaking our heads at the warmer temps here in the Midwest.  He said, "Maybe this will take place of the annual Christmas/New Year's THAW we get every freaking year."   I hope that's the case.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Still snowing here but, it needs to pick up steam if we’re gonna get predicted amounts.  Onl a couple inches out there right now.  Still, nice to see what’s instead of brown and green.

How much do they need before they start at least panning in your parts? 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How much do they need before they start at least panning in your parts? 

Usually close to a foot of fresh on the grassy trails.  More up north when they get rocky.  Depends on temps too.  Sometimes they don’t get started until late and let all the sled sets help pack it down.  I think it’s more to save money but, whatever.

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Go throw on your SkiDouche gear and fire up your PitCunt sponsored 900 :lol:

I don't like your attitude!!! You know I swing either way.  I either Doo Poo or Poo Doo:lol2:

• Haha 1

Citiots are so funny!  Already out there shoveling and blowing This massive 2 inches as it continues to snow. WE MAY GET SNOWED IN!!!!!  :lol:

Wife said, maybe you should go out too.  I said, when it’s done fucking snowing, I’ll fucking go clear it.  Wtf is wrong with these people?  This better be my last year in town.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Citiots are so funny!  Already out there shoveling and blowing This massive 2 inches as it continues to snow. WE MAY GET SNOWED IN!!!!!  :lol:

Wife said, maybe you should go out too.  I said, when it’s done fucking snowing, I’ll fucking go clear it.  Wtf is wrong with these people?  This better be my last year in town.

Whats the fucking rush, it'll melt.......eventually.

• Like 1

I'm in the southeast part of MN ... we got maybe 10" here (can't say for sure as I think a few inches have settled).  But it sure is HEAVY, WET snow - the snowblower got a good workout this morning!  I know it's supposed to warm up, but we opened our trails anyway .. this snow should make for some good riding for a couple days.

• Like 1