Check your account email address ×

Local school shooting.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

There is a tik tok video, from one of the kids, from inside one of the classrooms that this kid was trying to access and yes, you can here him tell the teacher that he was the sheriff through the barricaded door. Then he follows it up with a “Bro” and everyone in that classroom bails out of the outside window and runs for cover. Creepy as fuck. 

This morning local Detroit news here played that video and then followed it up by saying it was an officer talking calmly from outside the classroom

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All while Alec Baldwin just smoked someone with a single action wheel gun without even touching the trigger SMH

Yeah, I heard that.  “The damn thing just went off!  GUnZ R DeDly!”

Holy shit.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I can’t think of one either but, these kids are not all the “weirdo/losers/loners” either. It’s strange but, I’m gonna stick with it’s the fact there are so few ways for these kids to exercise nominal violence anymore (sports or brawls).  Humans are a violent species and need this.  I wish Spinner was still here so we could argue this because I enjoy watching him incorrectly defending liberal guidelines on “toxic masculinity.”

I can agree with that.   Competition in sports is "violence" in a small amount of ways.  More in some sports than others.   I agree that young men need outlets for the surging testosterone.   Its not fulfilled pushing buttons on a controller.   Its only managed thru physical activity.  

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I can agree with that.   Competition in sports is "violence" in a small amount of ways.  More in some sports than others.   I agree that young men need outlets for the surging testosterone.   Its not fulfilled pushing buttons on a controller.   Its only managed thru physical activity.  

Yep

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You're kidding or being sarcastic right?

The latter

• Like 1

And then there's this:

https://sports.yahoo.com/hs-basketball-player-arrested-after-punching-opponent-in-handshake-line-150828346.html

Buddy of mine shared that with me today ... holy crap!  Gotta give props to the kid who's throwing the punches though - he knew what he was doing ... it's just too bad the other kid wasn't prepared.   Would have been way more entertaining had they been able to turn that basketball game into a legit hockey fight!!

And here @Zambroski was opposed to postgame handshakes!!

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And then there's this:

https://sports.yahoo.com/hs-basketball-player-arrested-after-punching-opponent-in-handshake-line-150828346.html

Buddy of mine shared that with me today ... holy crap!  Gotta give props to the kid who's throwing the punches though - he knew what he was doing ... it's just too bad the other kid wasn't prepared.   Would have been way more entertaining had they been able to turn that basketball game into a legit hockey fight!!

Are you helping to make my case for me?  Thanks!  :bc:

On 12/1/2021 at 10:23 AM, Skidooski said:

Clearly there something wrong with kids these days. But they'll blame it on anything else and avoid the root problem

Poor fucking parenting.

As the parent of a 15 yo we see a LOT of it.  There's parents I'd enjoy bitch slapping, fortunately none of them are our daughters friends parents.

On 12/1/2021 at 10:39 AM, IRONDOG said:

Screenshot of kids Facebook before it was taken down I think

FB_IMG_1638337898194.jpg

Again, where the fuck are the adults in this fucked up kids life.  Same way I felt about Rittenhouse at 17 running around the streets of Kenosha with a fucking AR.

21 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

So the parents were in school a few hours before this to talk about his behavior and his threats on line. Once again they all knew he was a problem and yet it happened anyways, go ahead and blame the gun.

Hopefully, There's going to be some accountability for them letting him stay and for the parents.  I won't hold my breath for it though.

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just reading about the parents. Pretty fucked up.

Shocker

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why be an interactive and involved parent when you can just let the kids fuck around with video games and be on social media 24/7.  What kind of grades did the kid have?  Sports?  After school activities? 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

And then there's this:

:lol:   i was sitting working the scorers table completing the book for the game when my son was in 7th grade.  All of a sudden i hear a ruckus as my kid dropped an 8th grade kid in the handshake line who had been running his trap and the pussy coach(formerly a friend) is next to him(kid went lights out and hit the floor) yelling call the cops.  Never spoke to that "friend" again for being such a toolbag as the kid was known to be a dick and they had been going at it for the whole game.   Funny thing is the kid and my son spent a lot of time together after that and became friendly,  kid was even exited for my boy when he was made WR1 as a sophomore and he was still riding the bench. 

Too often we feel the need to get involved in that shit as adults rather than letting them deal with it.  i just told my son in prob 4th or 5th grade figure it out and accept consequences after he got into it with a kid picking on our neighbor.  My kid was never a big fighter but when he did he was never in trouble because it was justified.  Kid he is still friends with to this day he got in a tussle with in 6th grade and I've seen him step up 2-3 other times when older kids were bullying his friends and throw down.  If i ever saw him pick on a smaller or younger kid i'd have kicked his ass myself so it was good to see he was willing to defend his friends.   

• Like 1

I dropped the coaches son of my own team when I played hockey because he was such a D Bag running his yap at me non stop. Guess what....it stopped after that. His dad even had a smirk on his face when it happened  :lol: 

• Like 3

On 12/1/2021 at 10:22 AM, Highmark said:

Being pretty hush on the killer since he's a minor but anything you know that's not being released by the media?   Like was he targeting specific kids over a grudge?

I don't think minor's should get protection from the public domain when it comes to murder.  Especially a 15 yo. 

Info on shooter/murderer is out now.

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

All these kids making copy cat threats should be charged as adults and face the 20 year sentence 

My Brother was working on a case last night to arrest a kid who mad a threat. These little cock suckers should get a harsh sentence for the threats. See how they like that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My Brother was working on a case last night to arrest a kid who mad a threat. These little cock suckers should get a harsh sentence for the threats. See how they like that

These kids are just retweeting and forwarding off old threats from years ago too  SMH

21 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   i was sitting working the scorers table completing the book for the game when my son was in 7th grade.  All of a sudden i hear a ruckus as my kid dropped an 8th grade kid in the handshake line who had been running his trap and the pussy coach(formerly a friend) is next to him(kid went lights out and hit the floor) yelling call the cops.  Never spoke to that "friend" again for being such a toolbag as the kid was known to be a dick and they had been going at it for the whole game.   Funny thing is the kid and my son spent a lot of time together after that and became friendly,  kid was even exited for my boy when he was made WR1 as a sophomore and he was still riding the bench. 

Too often we feel the need to get involved in that shit as adults rather than letting them deal with it.  i just told my son in prob 4th or 5th grade figure it out and accept consequences after he got into it with a kid picking on our neighbor.  My kid was never a big fighter but when he did he was never in trouble because it was justified.  Kid he is still friends with to this day he got in a tussle with in 6th grade and I've seen him step up 2-3 other times when older kids were bullying his friends and throw down.  If i ever saw him pick on a smaller or younger kid i'd have kicked his ass myself so it was good to see he was willing to defend his friends.   

My youngest got into a scuffle with a kid that was picking on his friend. I guess they went around for a minute or 2 until Casey dropped the kid. Just as that happened, the principal of the school arrived and tried to subdue Casey, to which he flung him off across the hall. Casey's football coach arrived and calmed things down. I had to go speak with the principal and he was going for a 10 day suspension. I argued and got it down to 3 days in school. The principal wanted 10 days because he thought Casey was dangerous. After a couple kids and his coach came forward and explained what happened they gave him the lighter sentence. When the principal told me he thought Casey was dangerous, I said come on he weighs 140 pounds.....the coach snickered a bit at that.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 11:42 AM, Skidooski said:

This morning local Detroit news here played that video and then followed it up by saying it was an officer talking calmly from outside the classroom

I call bullshit on that. 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Yup. Time to drop the fucking hammer on these little unruly, cocksucking kids. It’s time their parents take a hit for the shit too. This shit is going too far. It’s time that all the kids and parents responsible ALL feel some pain because of their actions. It would help shore up some of this bullshit behavior, in a quick hurry.