Check your account email address ×

Local school shooting.

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I call bullshit on that. 

Yup. Time to drop the fucking hammer on these little unruly, cocksucking kids. It’s time their parents take a hit for the shit too. This shit is going too far. It’s time that all the kids and parents responsible ALL feel some pain because of their actions. It would help shore up some of this bullshit behavior, in a quick hurry. 

So you're out grocery shopping with the wife, your kid swipes the keys to the wife's car that you bought for a joy ride..Ends up crashing and killing a family.. Should you and your wife be charged with murder for leaving the keys hanging on the key rack??

This will set a precedent I'm not sure everyone is actually thinking about clearly

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So you're out grocery shopping with the wife, your kid swipes the keys to the wife's car that you bought for a joy ride..Ends up crashing and killing a family.. Should you and your wife be charged with murder for leaving the keys hanging on the key rack??

This will set a precedent I'm not sure everyone is actually thinking about clearly

To a certain degree, yes. That would be a much lesser charge than this kid and his parents are up against but if you don’t agree with that to some degree that’s fine. I can get you in contact with this kids, and his parents, defense attorney. See if they need some help from you to keep this kid and his parents out of jail for the rest of their lives because they are going to need all the help they can get and rightfully so, imo.

The little assholes playing games with all the after the fact threats need to be kicked in the ass and yes, their parents are responsible for that to a degree as well. It’s not like the parents would see jail time. A nice little fine wouldn’t hurt though. 

One thing I learned from an early age, even though I grew up at a time that it was much less likely to happen than now, was to know that anything I did could easily affect and look bad upon my parents/family, not just me. I’m not sure how my parents teaching me that was a bad thing but I knew that every time that I was being a little dickhead, that my parents were going to be much harder on me than anyone else would be. It certainly helped to keep me out of anymore trouble than I did get into, I can tell you that for sure. 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

if you host a drinking party for your underage kids and their friends, they leave drunk and kill someone the parents are liable.

same with guns and you knowingly buying your whacked out kid a handgun.

Well yeah, you would be knowingly hosting that party..Are you implying that they bought this gun for their freak show son to do this??

l'm not going to make assumptions on anything at this point base on what is being "reported" at the moment.. :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I call bullshit on that

Yup. Time to drop the fucking hammer on these little unruly, cocksucking kids. It’s time their parents take a hit for the shit too. This shit is going too far. It’s time that all the kids and parents responsible ALL feel some pain because of their actions. It would help shore up some of this bullshit behavior, in a quick hurry. 

They said the kid had already been in custody when the video was filmed

• 2 weeks later...

So far 38 kids charged with making threats since this happened in Oxford and schools continue to close own from them. These kids are very dumb or very mental, maybe both.  SMH

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

So far 38 kids charged with making threats since this happened in Oxford and schools continue to close own from them. These kids are very dumb or very mental, maybe both.  SMH

Whats with all these mental weaklings and mental defects running around?  This is the product of too many video games and lack of testosterone from the father figure in house imo.