Check your account email address ×

Cardiologist who mocked the unvaccinated suddenly does after booster shot

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I’m guessing dies but likely wouldn’t have if he had bypassed getting a booster

Is this one of those stories where ya find out a week later the dude was in a car accident?

• Haha 1

Me personally, I respect whatever anybody chooses to do about getting vaxxed or not. 

I still say the virus is a sinister, LAB-CREATED monster from the WUHAN LAB, INTENTIONALLY RELEASED upon the USA.

That having been said, I think it is also a political hot potato.

The whole thing, can not suck enough. 

Repost from earlier this month, so I guess I will just say the same thing. Glad none of the other cardiologist died because myocarditis is through the roof in Canada, you need them! Professional athletes are dropping like flies from it. 

:pc:

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Repost from earlier this month, so I guess I will just say the same thing. Glad none of the other cardiologist died because myocarditis is through the roof in Canada, you need them! Professional athletes are dropping like flies from it. 

:snack: yup keep denying and gloating over people getting hurt. Myocarditis can happen from Covid or Jabs. 

https://www.thecardiologyadvisor.com/general-cardiology/heart-inflammation-after-covid-19-infection-in-athletes/

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

:snack: yup keep denying and gloating over people getting hurt. Myocarditis can happen from Covid or Jabs. 

https://www.thecardiologyadvisor.com/general-cardiology/heart-inflammation-after-covid-19-infection-in-athletes/

Gloating? You guys are gloating over his “deserves what he gets” death.

I’m doing neither, just making fun of some peoples magnification of an extremely rare side effect. 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Sure but name just one from Covid.  Its almost all from double jabbed.

We know one thing, its not coincidence like fake news is suggesting.  But that will suffice for the non critical thinking sheep.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/collapses-in-footballers-likely-to-be-coincidence-cardiologist/ar-AAR9Mwm

MailOnline logo

• Like 1

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Like rodgers ? Oh wait he did not have it and had to take a week off work then back to it not dead no trip to the ER . Odd I thought every one died or wound up in the ICU  who cought a covid with out the Trump vaccine 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Like rodgers ? Oh wait he did not have it and had to take a week off work then back to it not dead no trip to the ER . Odd I thought every one died or wound up in the ICU  who cought a covid with out the Trump vaccine 

Almost everyone dies, almost….

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Gloating? You guys are gloating over his “deserves what he gets” death.

I’m doing neither, just making fun of some peoples magnification of an extremely rare side effect. 

Only rare because 99% go completely unreported.  Only celebrity types with a platform are reported and ususly by them . Then of corse the obligatory mocking in a attempt to make them out to be fringe wackos starts .

Regular people with issues post about thete issues and are imidietly shut out of what ever platform they are posting on .  They can not get straight awnsers from any one .  This is the world we now live in . Total shit show 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Me personally, I respect whatever anybody chooses to do about getting vaxxed or not. 

I still say the virus is a sinister, LAB-CREATED monster from the WUHAN LAB, INTENTIONALLY RELEASED upon the USA.

That having been said, I think it is also a political hot potato.

The whole thing, can not suck enough. 

Yep, just against the USA.  You are a special kind of stupid.  It is attacking the whole world, not just us.

16 hours ago, HSR said:

His 10 year old neighbor had a kid???

Well he was Canadian.

Thing is most people dying from the vaccine are dying needlessly as their chance of dying from covid is basically zero  anyway 

so they’re dying from a medical treatment that they don’t need for an illness that doesn’t really matter 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ACE said:

Thing is most people dying from the vaccine are dying needlessly as their chance of dying from covid is basically zero  anyway 

so they’re dying from a medical treatment that they don’t need for an illness that doesn’t really matter 

Dying is a small price to pay to virtue signal.  I agree.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

And most of the unvaccinated dying from Covid are needless dying too. Don’t forget about them. ;)