Check your account email address ×

Maher calls the democrats “the party of no common sense”

Rod

I obviously don’t agree with all his opinions but, I have always liked Bill.  Much of what he says aligns with a lot of what I believe also.  He’s not really a liberal now because they are fucked but more of an old school Democrat.  When they were decent people with a smidge of brains about them.

• Like 7

The Left have lost their minds, there is no doubt about it. Bill Maher gives me hope, gives me reason to believe that what we are currently seeing/experiencing with these absolute imbeciles is on its way out. 

The full on media deflection, censorship up here protecting Trudeau and the Liberals is no different than what you guys are witnessing stateside. It's sickening. The dumbing down of society is all around us and it is being done intentionally, imo. 

14 minutes ago, irv said:

The Left have lost their minds, there is no doubt about it. Bill Maher gives me hope, gives me reason to believe that what we are currently seeing/experiencing with these absolute imbeciles is on its way out. 

The full on media deflection, censorship up here protecting Trudeau and the Liberals is no different than what you guys are witnessing stateside. It's sickening. The dumbing down of society is all around us and it is being done intentionally, imo. 

Our news is every bit as bad as CNN

• Like 1

15 hours ago, irv said:

No Bill will soon be shuned out as a extremist.  He is one of the few that would have guests who he strongly disagrees with not to mock but to acctaly debate a topic .

My guess is no contract after current runs out . Then he will be internet only and called a extremist by his one time loyalists 

A few weeks back Maher had on Matt Tiabbi who has been saying for years that the Steel dossier and the investigation were a fraud. Even after Durham laid out in his indictments the folly of the Russia collusion story was to dear for Maher even after Tiabbi tried to talk some sense into him with the facts. Faced with mounting indictments and a mountain of evidence to the contrary Bill did not have the common sense to admit he had been duped by the Clinton campaign.

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

A few weeks back Maher had on Matt Tiabbi who has been saying for years that the Steel dossier and the investigation were a fraud. Even after Durham laid out in his indictments the folly of the Russia collusion story was to dear for Maher even after Tiabbi tried to talk some sense into him with the facts. Faced with mounting indictments and a mountain of evidence to the contrary Bill did not have the common sense to admit he had been duped by the Clinton campaign.

Matt Tiabbi is too good for us