Check your account email address ×

Jan. 6 Organizers Used Anonymous 'Burner Phones' to Communicate with White House and Trump Family

Jan. 6 Organizers Used Anonymous 'Burner Phones' to Communicate with White House and Trump Family

Source: Rolling Stone

Some of the organizers who planned the rally that took place on the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6 allegedly used difficult to trace burner phones for their most “high level” communications with former President Trump’s team. 

Kylie Kremer, a top official in the “March for Trump” group that helped plan the Ellipse rally, directed an aide to pick up three burner phones days before Jan. 6, according to three sources who were involved in the event. One of the sources, a member of the “March for Trump” team, says Kremer insisted the phones be purchased using cash and described this as being “of the utmost importance.” 

Kylie and Amy Kremer did not immediately respond to a request for comment on record. 

The team member said Kylie Kremer took one of the phones and used it to communicate with top White House and Trump campaign officials, including Eric Trump, the president’s second-oldest son, who leads the family’s real-estate business; Lara Trump, Eric’s wife and a former senior Trump campaign consultant; Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff; and Katrina Pierson, a Trump surrogate and campaign consultant. 

Read more: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/jan-6-rally-organizers-trump-white-house-1262122/ 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

WOW!!!! I told ya' Trump was behind this whole thing! They gotta' get him before mid-terms.

I wanna see him and Jr., and Mel Brooks in cuffs!! 

Rudy is gonna get indicted soon. Fukkers, all FUKKERS!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Source: Rolling Stone

Some of the organizers who planned the rally that took place on the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6 allegedly used difficult to trace burner phones for their most “high level” communications with former President Trump’s team. 

Kylie Kremer, a top official in the “March for Trump” group that helped plan the Ellipse rally, directed an aide to pick up three burner phones days before Jan. 6, according to three sources who were involved in the event. One of the sources, a member of the “March for Trump” team, says Kremer insisted the phones be purchased using cash and described this as being “of the utmost importance.” 

Kylie and Amy Kremer did not immediately respond to a request for comment on record. 

The team member said Kylie Kremer took one of the phones and used it to communicate with top White House and Trump campaign officials, including Eric Trump, the president’s second-oldest son, who leads the family’s real-estate business; Lara Trump, Eric’s wife and a former senior Trump campaign consultant; Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff; and Katrina Pierson, a Trump surrogate and campaign consultant. 

Read more: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/jan-6-rally-organizers-trump-white-house-1262122/ 

Allegedly.   :lmao:

EVERY ONE ASSOCIATED WITH TRUMP IS TAKING GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANNON!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we have to wait on Weaselberg, Trumporg, and Rudy Castellano!!   

They have to act quick, before the dems lose in the house, senate. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

BANNON!!!!!!!!!!!

Go play in traffic you insufferable dwesh.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go play in traffic you insufferable dwesh.

What do you do with that big boat for winter?

Do they bring it out on a lift, and shrink wrap it, and set it up on stands in the marina yard?  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

WOW!!!! I told ya' Trump was behind this whole thing! They gotta' get him before mid-terms.

I wanna see him and Jr., and Mel Brooks in cuffs!! 

Rudy is gonna get indicted soon. Fukkers, all FUKKERS!!

Lol and here you are buying the hard hitting story pampers posted from rolling stone .perfect lmfao 

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

BANNON!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot on a epic scale 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Idiot on a epic scale 

BWAHAHAHAHA! I'm WINNING !!!! WINNING!! BIG TIME WINNING!!!

All of Trump's people are taking gas!!  LMMFAO!!! 

If you're smarter than me, then why won't you take the TNW CHALLENGE???  PUSSY??????????????

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

BWAHAHAHAHA! I'm WINNING !!!! WINNING!! BIG TIME WINNING!!!

All of Trump's people are taking gas!!  LMMFAO!!! 

If you're smarter than me, then why won't you take the TNW CHALLENGE???  PUSSY??????????????

Idiot . 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

SCARED PUSSY VAGINA!!  HA!HA!HA! I " OWN "  you .............to the MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :owned::owned:

You don't even own a modern car or boat. Hell you don't even have a homeless gold digger sniffing around . 

I guess they all walk away laughing 

• Haha 1

I love how the left is trying to program their minions to keep making it seem like 1/6 was a big deal.  Some assholes broke into a building and caused a slight delay in the vote certification.

99% of Americans have moved on.  If this is what they're hanging their hopes on in 2022, they're going to get absolutely obliterated.

Pretty sad and pathetic just how little the Dems have to run on.  Biden has been an unmitigated disaster on every conceivable front.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

MC, you do realize that Trump is actually a Democrat, right?  He’s not only friends with the Clintons, but had weekly meetings with HRC the entire time he was President.  That’s why the Republicans all hated him.  He was playing for the other team.

Edited by p51mstg

7 hours ago, Matt said:

I love how the left is trying to program their minions to keep making it seem like 1/6 was a big deal.  Some assholes broke into a building and caused a slight delay in the vote certification.

99% of Americans have moved on.  If this is what they're hanging their hopes on in 2022, they're going to get absolutely obliterated.

Pretty sad and pathetic just how little the Dems have to run on.  Biden has been an unmitigated disaster on every conceivable front.

Right or left, it was a big deal. And your right, most have moved in, because the justice system is sentencing all these shit heads.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

They really have nothing and I am sure the will be finding other ways to commit election fraud.

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Right or left, it was a big deal. And your right, most have moved in, because the justice system is sentencing all these shit heads.

The shaman clown guy got a sentence that far exceeds the crime.  This is how those in power keep their power.  This is not justice.

This may have been a security issue, but there was no insurrection.  No one was trying to take and hold the government (that’s what an insurrection is).  They were trying to take selfies and then they left.

• Like 1