Check your account email address ×

Jan. 6 Organizers Used Anonymous 'Burner Phones' to Communicate with White House and Trump Family

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sydney Powell just got slammed with a $175,000.00 fine in Detroit, for filing FRIVOLOUS SUITS!!! 

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Oh God, I wanted her slammed so fukkin bad I could taste it.!!! Fukkin cunt, fukkin bitch!!Just like I said, I hope she gets RUINED!! 

Rudy is next to be slaminated.  :pc::pc::pc:

Meanwhile every precinct in detroit had proven fraudulent votes in 2016 that were discovered by the Jill Stein audits and no one was charged. Wayne county is the biggest piece of shit joke in the state

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Meanwhile every precinct in detroit had proven fraudulent votes in 2016 that were discovered by the Jill Stein audits and no one was charged. Wayne county is the biggest piece of shit joke in the state

I don't dispute that, I just hate Sidney Powell, just like I hate Rudy Castellano. 

All of Trump's people are getting charged and/or convicted.

What does that say!!!

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't dispute that, I just hate Sidney Powell, just like I hate Rudy Castellano. 

All of Trump's people are getting charged and/or convicted.

What does that say!!!

It says the DOJ is political. You can’t being claim’s anymore without fear of retribution. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Detroit / Wayne County was/is/always will be corrupt as fuck. Total Democrat shithole