Check your account email address ×

SUV drives thru Christmas Parade crowd in Wisconsin

CFM

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! You faggots said I couldn't get laid in a women's prison, and I go to Sandy's.  I posted my broads, now post yours, negro lover.  

Again your total lack of self esteem and needing to validate your existence to others is glaring for us to laugh at .

BTW any one in the house with you tonight lol lonely old fuck . And you did it to your self just pathetic 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I will post every time you're afraid of my TNW!!! LMMFAO!!

Big-shot contractor, can't stand up to a old guy from NH!!

WEAKLING!!!!!!!!!!  JANITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And again your total lack of self esteem is glowing strong . Just pathetic 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

And again your total lack of self esteem is glowing strong . Just pathetic 

Ask him what his career was since we now know not a cop.

41 minutes ago, CFM said:

He’ll be back at 1-3am to post more.

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Has to let the wet spot on the bed dry out a bit 

Do your mothers know you're gay?

What a couple of fruits.

Can't post your broads.

Can't stand up to my TNW.

What can you do? 

47 minutes ago, CFM said:

Don't you have a grease-job ta' do?

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Has to let the wet spot on the bed dry out a bit 

Don't you have a toilet to clean?  

9 hours ago, CFM said:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do your mothers know you're gay?

What a couple of fruits.

Can't post your broads.

Can't stand up to my TNW.

What can you do? 

1:36am . Nailed it.

Why are you up most nights 1-3am ? Urine issues ? Janitor services ? Move ceramic heater room to room ?

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 122 said:

A black guy runs down a bunch of white people and their is no riots or no mention of racism.  If a white guy did that in a black parade, they would have burned down the city.

NO FUKKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched the fuck Biden saying our prayers are with the families!!

FUCK HIS THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!!

He should be saying that the country is going to put an end to this BLACK ON WHITE BRUTALITY!!

Yeah, fuck Aumahd  Arbery incident. The fukker shouldn't have been in that fukkin house. And fuck George Floyd, the fukkin criminal drug fuck. 

Fukkin Whitey's are a bunch of fukkin pussy men!! 

We're getting slaughtered, and everyone is intimidated to speak one word.  

18 minutes ago, 122 said:

A black guy runs down a bunch of white people and their is no riots or no mention of racism.  If a white guy did that in a black parade, they would have burned down the city.

The country isn't waking up to exactly whats going on and aren't getting sick of it..... or anything.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The country isn't waking up to exactly whats going on and aren't getting sick of it..... or anything.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Talk about waking the sleeping giant!  Good grief!  What is it going to take?!?!

Sadly, you’re both right but I do see a little change. The VA governors race. This trials outcome. I don’t think the answer is with who’s “running” the government though. It might help some but this has to start at the bottom first. Good thing is, there’s more good than evil in this country still. It just has to wake the fuck up and do something about it all. This silent majority shit needs to end. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Sadly, you’re both right but I do see a little change. The VA governors race. This trials outcome. I don’t think the answer is with who’s “running” the government though. It might help some but this has to start at the bottom first. Good thing is, there’s more good than evil in this country still. It just has to wake the fuck up and do something about it all. This silent majority shit needs to end. 

Yep.  And end now.  We all should be doing something because look what happened when we all just ignored these idiots.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I would say that, just look at how the media portrayed the Rittenhouse case vs how they are essentially making excuses for this scumbag who now was zig zagging to take out as many as he could.  Also his racist social media posts should not be taken into consideration.  The media's narrative is falling apart but lets face it some will never get it.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would say that, just look at how the media portrayed the Rittenhouse case vs how they are essentially making excuses for this scumbag who now was zig zagging to take out as many as he could.  Also his racist social media posts should not be taken into consideration.  The media's narrative is falling apart but lets face it some will never get it.  

Thats the shitty part.  The disinformation and media corruption is brainwashing millions, and creating shit bags like this guy who decided he needed to go kill some white people.  People like Joy Reid are enemies of the people imo.