Check your account email address ×

Revealed: Thousands of double jabbed over 50s have died from COVID in the last 4 weeks

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/revealed-thousands-of-double-jabbed-over-50-s-have-died-in-the-last-4-weeks-190548036.html

More than 2,500 fully vaccinated over 50s have died from COVID-19 in the past month in England, new data shows.

In a report published by the UK Health Security Agency analysis revealed 2,683 fully vaccinated over 50s have died within 28 days of positive COVID test in the last four weeks.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Over 80% of those dying in the uk are double vaccinated 

people are beyond dumb. They ran out to get a untested unproven shot that’s not even a vaccine for a virus the 99.998 survived after being exposed 

• Like 2

From the link….

Death rates among the unvaccinated are significantly higher.

For people aged over 80, the unvaccinated have a death rate of 125.4 per 100,000 compared to the vaccinated 54.9 per 100,000 in the past four weeks.

For 70-79 the gap is even wider, with the unvaccinated death rate at 103.8 per 100,000 compared to 16.2 for the vaccinated.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

From the link….

For people aged over 80, the unvaccinated have a death rate of 125.4 per 100,000 compared to the vaccinated 54.9 per 100,000 in the past four weeks.

For 70-79 the gap is even wider, with the unvaccinated death rate at 103.8 per 100,000 compared to 16.2 for the vaccinated.

Well that doesn't sound nearly as sensational. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

From the link….

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well that doesn't sound nearly as sensational. 

If the old folks don't want the jab - that's on them. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If ANYBODY doesn’t want it, that’s on them too.  The lies propagated for this do not justify this pandemic scare.  

Yup...

And clearly the vax isn't worth a shit. People already got two jabs ...now need more jabs not even 6 months after those two ...wtf

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Each......and......everyday we are going higher and higher despite 85%+ of the populace being fully vaccinated?

"The number of active cases went up to 4,586"

Anyone ever wonder why we never hear anything, and I mean zilch, from the people who ended up hospitalized after being fully vaxxed?

I'm just curious what their thoughts/stories would be now after being fully vaxxed but still ending up hospitalized? 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147294

image.thumb.png.37ca576903172bfb02ec2815396545a8.png

USA Today;

Updates: Delta expected to set back COVID progress this winter

• Nearly all U.S. infections are now attributed to the highly-contagious variant.
  • And as winter months mean more people will be gathering indoors, the nation is attempting to prepare for a possible winter surge that may be already be underway in some regions.
  • In New Mexico, hospitals are running out of intensive care beds, despite the state's high vaccination rate.
  • In Michigan, the three-county metro Detroit area is again becoming a hot spot for transmissions. Cases are also on the rise in highly-vaccinated Vermont.

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

:news:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/revealed-thousands-of-double-jabbed-over-50-s-have-died-in-the-last-4-weeks-190548036.html

More than 2,500 fully vaccinated over 50s have died from COVID-19 in the past month in England, new data shows.

In a report published by the UK Health Security Agency analysis revealed 2,683 fully vaccinated over 50s have died within 28 days of positive COVID test in the last four weeks.

50+ are 95%+ vaccinated in the UK. So using the above statistics your 4 times more likely to die if you're unvaccinated. :news:

2 hours ago, irv said:

Each......and......everyday we are going higher and higher despite 85%+ of the populace being fully vaccinated?

"The number of active cases went up to 4,586"

Anyone ever wonder why we never hear anything, and I mean zilch, from the people who ended up hospitalized after being fully vaxxed?

I'm just curious what their thoughts/stories would be now after being fully vaxxed but still ending up hospitalized? 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147294

image.thumb.png.37ca576903172bfb02ec2815396545a8.png

Do you seriously want to keep using these numbers? They don't support your views.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Do you seriously want to keep using these numbers? They don't support your views.

Do you seriously want to continue to ignore the obvious? Why yes, of course you do. :news:

Nearly half of the cases (and rising) fully vaccinated individuals are also testing positive for covid and being hospitalized.

Even a large percentage of those fully vaccinated are ending up in the ICU.

Despite over 85+% of the populace being vaccinated here in Ontario, cases are rising each and everyday. Should the numbers not being going down, like way down by now, instead of going back up? 

Do you honestly believe that if a 100% of the population was vaccinated, covid would be eradicated by now? Or, do you still think they work and work so tremendously that getting a booster, or 2 or 3, after the fact is also a good idea and everyone else, like you should also get them? 

Do you think, even for just a moment, the vaccines themselves could be the culprit and covid is more easily caught and spread now by the vaccinated than it is in the unvaccinated?

More polio cases now caused by vaccine than by wild virus.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/polio-cases-now-caused-vaccine-wild-virus-67287290

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, irv said:

Do you seriously want to continue to ignore the obvious? Why yes, of course you do. :news:

Nearly half of the cases (and rising) fully vaccinated individuals are also testing positive for covid and being hospitalized.

Even a large percentage of those fully vaccinated are ending up in the ICU.

Despite over 85+% of the populace being vaccinated here in Ontario, cases are rising each and everyday. Should the numbers not being going down, like way down by now, instead of going back up? 

Do you honestly believe that if a 100% of the population was vaccinated, covid would be eradicated by now? Or, do you still think they work and work so tremendously that getting a booster, or 2 or 3, after the fact is also a good idea and everyone else, like you should also get them? 

Do you think, even for just a moment, the vaccines themselves could be the culprit and covid is more easily caught and spread now by the vaccinated than it is in the unvaccinated?

More polio cases now caused by vaccine than by wild virus.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/polio-cases-now-caused-vaccine-wild-virus-67287290

Lets start with the basics: do you know how math works? Serious question, because you didn't answer when you posted this same information yesterday. Can you show me, mathematically, what it means when 15% of the population is causing 50% of cases? 

Edited by akvanden

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Lets start with the basics: do you know how math works? Serious question, because you didn't answer when you posted this same information yesterday. Can you show me, mathematically, what it means when 15% of the population is causing 50% of cases? 

And 85% of those "Fully Vaccinated" are contributing to the other 50%. How's that sound? Like the vaccines are really working, and working so well, the CDC decided to change the meaning of the word?

Care to answer any of my questions now or what Julie said in the link I provided yesterday?

1. Julie Robinson says:

Why is nobody talking about how the vaccinated who are catching Covid is catching up to numbers of those unvaccinated? I believe everyone should be vaccinated, as am I, but am very concerned as to why this is happening.

1 hour ago, irv said:

And 85% of those "Fully Vaccinated" are contributing to the other 50%. How's that sound? Like the vaccines are really working, and working so well, the CDC decided to change the meaning of the word?

Care to answer any of my questions now or what Julie said in the link I provided yesterday?

1. Julie Robinson says:

Why is nobody talking about how the vaccinated who are catching Covid is catching up to numbers of those unvaccinated? I believe everyone should be vaccinated, as am I, but am very concerned as to why this is happening.

It sounds great, because the unvaccinated are contributing at a 6.5 x times higher rate than the unvaccinated. You keep forgetting to factor in the vaccination rate - if it was 50/50 then yeah, 50/50 cases, hospitalizations, etc, wouldn't be great - but it's not a 50/50 vax rate. Lets cover this again. 

How does a much larger base end up contributing the same amount as the smaller base? Because the vaccine! It lowers your odds of contraction, hospitalizations, and ICUs, and your link proves that without you even knowing because you still aren't catching on. If the smaller base contracts the same amount in absolute terms as the larger base, that means the lower base has higher odds of getting sick. Not good, right? If you do the math, the unvaccinated are 6.5 times more likely to contract covid, per your link. ICU is 20x higher in unvaccinated. So the same old message still applies: the vaccine isn't a silver bullet, but the ODDS of you getting sick/hospital/ICU is much lower with it (as your link shows).

Here's the math: 15/85 * x = 315/273. Solve for x, that's your rate difference.

It's the same with Highmarks stats out of England. People who don't understand will just look at the absolute number and think it means something completely different when failing to consider the vax rate. 

Julie needs a stats refresher, as do you. What other questions can I answer?

Edited by akvanden

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

50+ are 95%+ vaccinated in the UK. So using the above statistics your 4 times more likely to die if you're unvaccinated. :news:

Not the point.

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

What was it then? Just a PSA to let people know vaccinated people can still die, albeit at a 4x lower rate? 

Bingo...Highmark surprises me but it’s par for the course for the rest of the feebs.😂

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

It sounds great, because the unvaccinated are contributing at a 6.5 x times higher rate than the unvaccinated. You keep forgetting to factor in the vaccination rate - if it was 50/50 then yeah, 50/50 cases, hospitalizations, etc, wouldn't be great - but it's not a 50/50 vax rate. Lets cover this again. 

How does a much larger base end up contributing the same amount as the smaller base? Because the vaccine! It lowers your odds of contraction, hospitalizations, and ICUs, and your link proves that without you even knowing because you still aren't catching on. If the smaller base contracts the same amount in absolute terms as the larger base, that means the lower base has higher odds of getting sick. Not good, right? If you do the math, the unvaccinated are 6.5 times more likely to contract covid, per your link. ICU is 20x higher in unvaccinated. So the same old message still applies: the vaccine isn't a silver bullet, but the ODDS of you getting sick/hospital/ICU is much lower with it (as your link shows).

Here's the math: 15/85 * x = 315/273. Solve for x, that's your rate difference.

It's the same with Highmarks stats out of England. People who don't understand will just look at the absolute number and think it means something completely different when failing to consider the vax rate. 

Julie needs a stats refresher, as do you. What other questions can I answer?

Well, like I said in an earlier post, the number of cases is rising each and everyday in the fully vaccinated, and I am not even counting those that are partially or the mysterious "Vaccination status unknown" numbers. 

One thing you are quick to avoid is the amount of side affects and deaths in the fully vaccinated, plus, because you trust the media so much, you still think the numbers are accurate in the amount of cases that are posted in the fully vaccinated. We've seen practically from the get go all the lies and deceitful information that is told to us by them but you seem to have a hard time accepting any of those.

A well know fact is the CDC quit counting all the breakthrough cases because they couldn't keep up. I also believe there are far more deaths in the fully vaxxed but those are also not being reported because they'll do anything in their power to discredit or debunk those. It goes on and on but if your ignorant enough to avoid that information, I guess I can understand your stance and believes, especially since you have already been vaccinated. 

Curious, with all the information now available and known about the vaccines, their side affects, including hospitalizations and deaths, would you still get it today if you weren't already fully vaxxed? 

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/12/1027198500/the-potential-implications-of-not-tracking-breakthrough-cases

cooviddd3.jpg

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, like I said in an earlier post, the number of cases is rising each and everyday in the fully vaccinated, and I am not even counting those that are partially or the mysterious "Vaccination status unknown" numbers. 

That's fine, as long as the rate for cases/hospitalizations/ICU is significantly worse for unvaccinated, people will continue to get it.

1 hour ago, irv said:

One thing you are quick to avoid is the amount of side affects and deaths in the fully vaccinated, plus, because you trust the media so much, you still think the numbers are accurate in the amount of cases that are posted in the fully vaccinated. We've seen practically from the get go all the lies and deceitful information that is told to us by them but you seem to have a hard time accepting any of those.

Not quick to avoid it at all. The cases of myocarditis from the vaccine, for example, continues to be much lower than just getting COVID. Does anyone talk about that? Myocarditis happens at a higher rate from the virus than in the vaccine. Also, various forms of long COVID is also occurring in 1/4 who get infected, irregardless of severity. ONE in FOUR - take that into consideration.  And I'm sorry, but it's hard not to laugh at comments on the media narrative when you continually get your information from Twitter.

1 hour ago, irv said:

A well know fact is the CDC quit counting all the breakthrough cases because they couldn't keep up. I also believe there are far more deaths in the fully vaxxed but those are also not being reported because they'll do anything in their power to discredit or debunk those. It goes on and on but if your ignorant enough to avoid that information, I guess I can understand your stance and believes, especially since you have already been vaccinated. 

Thankfully we have your Canadian data, so thanks for supplying that showing breakthrough cases happen at a 6.5 time lower rate.

1 hour ago, irv said:

Curious, with all the information now available and known about the vaccines, their side affects, including hospitalizations and deaths, would you still get it today if you weren't already fully vaxxed? 

Available now? Is there some new information that was made available? I know of one person who had a bad reaction out of all my immediate family, extended family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. One. And using your data, unvaccinated have an 8 times higher rate of hospitalization, 20 times higher rate of ICU. I'll take those odds all day long.

• Like 1

That's fine, as long as the rate for cases/hospitalizations/ICU is significantly worse for unvaccinated, people will continue to get it.

Not quick to avoid it at all. The cases of myocarditis from the vaccine, for example, continues to be much lower than just getting COVID. Does anyone talk about that? Myocarditis happens at a higher rate from the virus than in the vaccine. Also, various forms of long COVID is also occurring in 1/4 who get infected, irregardless of severity. ONE in FOUR - take that into consideration.  And I'm sorry, but it's hard not to laugh at comments on the media narrative when you continually get your information from Twitter.

Thankfully we have your Canadian data, so thanks for supplying that showing breakthrough cases happen at a 6.5 time lower rate.

Available now? Is there some new information that was made available? I know of one person who had a bad reaction out of all my immediate family, extended family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. One. And using your data, unvaccinated have an 8 times higher rate of hospitalization, 20 times higher rate of ICU. I'll take those odds all day long.

Well, it's obvious you're willing to play Russian Roulette compared to some others, unless you had no choice like Bontz?

Curious, being since you are so awake and aware, have you ever noticed when someone dies of covid they don't tell you anything else, like the persons age, their underlying health issues, etc, but when someone dies of the vaccine they are right quick to tell you their age and the amount of underlying health issues/comorbidities they had? Ever wonder why that is?

Lady down the street, 55 ys old, died just yesterday of a heart attack 3/12 weeks after receiving her second shot. Mind you she was diabetic but otherwise healthy according to her husband who also said she tended to it religiously watching her diet, etc. 2 teenage boys now without a mother and a man without his wife, but of course this death at such a young age will be quickly labelled a diabetic reaction death and not a vaccine death like her husband and boys are thinking/wondering about.

They just moved in about 5 months ago as well. 

• Like 1

Sure, now they're shutting down entire schools due to the Vax boosters.  But it's safe and side effects are rare.