Check your account email address ×

Revealed: Thousands of double jabbed over 50s have died from COVID in the last 4 weeks

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So were done with Twitter 15/14? We shouldn’t need concerned with 14 unvaccinated people dying from natural causes?  Ok, moving on.

What do the vaccines accomplish? Look at the disparity in rates between the two groups for hospitalization and ICU from IRVs data. What are your thoughts?

@EvilBird two more twitter references, mark ‘em down.

Again, if one dies of Covid or from an adverse reaction of the vax and the total body count is the same what did the vax accomplish?  Nothing, and as a bonus you can get Covid again or die from the next booster.  

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Gibraltar is 100% vaxxinated.  How is the vax propaganda bullshit narrative working or is this what you expected?

Did your goalposts move again?

How is the vax not a complete fail?

FEU5Y5sXwAEXxLS.thumb.jpg.e152848065957884f2fdd355f85d9d59.jpg

Can you add Sweden back on to this? I just want to see where they are since they’re a highly vaccinated country, or is that slide  reserved for when we want to talk about herd immunity?

And what goalposts are you referring too? You were just saying in this thread that Covid cases can’t be trusted, to which I replied great, let’s keep it to hospitalization/ICU/deaths, but then now it seems you want to talk about cases again. Which is it?

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again, if one dies of Covid or from an adverse reaction of the vax and the total body count is the same what did the vax accomplish?  Nothing, and as a bonus you can get Covid again or die from the next booster.  

So, the vaccine is only a success if it prevents death? How about hospitalization?  

34 minutes ago, Roosting said:

vax spread it to both groups

So does not testing the vax contribute to covid spread? Y/N

Yes, agree both groups can spread it (at different rates). And yes, either group who doesn’t test themselves when symptoms are present could be potentially spreading it.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So, the vaccine is only a success if it prevents death? How about hospitalization?  

So how is this sucker's current situation being reported?  In the er, not from covid, but from the vax.  These are the fools filling up the hospitals today that they are lying about.  You need to step back.

FEVV85fXEAczwu0?format=jpg&name=medium

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Can you add Sweden back on to this? I just want to see where they are since they’re a highly vaccinated country, or is that slide  reserved for when we want to talk about herd immunity?

And what goalposts are you referring too? You were just saying in this thread that Covid cases can’t be trusted, to which I replied great, let’s keep it to hospitalization/ICU/deaths, but then now it seems you want to talk about cases again. Which is it?

Sweden is doing well.  No masks or social distancing or forced mandates.

You actually think this is still about a virus don't you?

33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Does this look like success to you?

Covid outbreak kills 8 fully vaxxed and infects 89 others.  All but 2 were unvaxxed.

Dead is dead. 

https://popnews247.com/2021/11/16/covid-19-outbreak-kills-8-fully-vaxxed-residents-at-connecticut-nursing-home/

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yes, agree both groups can spread it (at different rates). And yes, either group who doesn’t test themselves when symptoms are present could be potentially spreading it.

ya and............. so both groups still contract and can transmit only difference is the vax groups symptoms in the non severe reaction type are fully asymptomatic but are still fully in a transmittal state. This is how we get vax being the prime driver of transmission.

Tell me how this is a good thing 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So how is this sucker's current situation being reported?  In the er, not from covid, but from the vax.  These are the fools filling up the hospitals today that they are lying about.  You need to step back.

FEVV85fXEAczwu0?format=jpg&name=medium

So we can judge the vaccines success on hospitalization rates, not just deaths? No worries, I can answer my own questions if you don’t want to.

Alright, let’s move along to your next Twitter find. Guy in a hospital. Ok. I wasn’t aware the hospital was filling up adverse reactions patients, but I’ll take your word for on this one.

@EvilBird more Twitter 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sweden is doing well.  No masks or social distancing or forced mandates.

You actually think this is still about a virus don't you?

And don’t forget the high vaccination rate. :thumbsup:

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does this look like success to you?

Covid outbreak kills 8 fully vaxxed and infects 89 others.  All but 2 were unvaxxed.

Dead is dead. 

https://popnews247.com/2021/11/16/covid-19-outbreak-kills-8-fully-vaxxed-residents-at-connecticut-nursing-home/

Nursing home news? 9_9 “Sadly, we have lost 8 residents with serious underlying health issues,” the statement said.

The aggregated numbers in Canada look like success. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

ya and............. so both groups still contract and can transmit only difference is the vax groups symptoms in the non severe reaction type are fully asymptomatic but are still fully in a transmittal state. This is how we get vax being the prime driver of transmission.

Tell me how this is a good thing 

Transmitting while not getting sick? Vs transmitting (at a slower rate) and having a higher chance of getting sick? 

I choose A. Final answer. 

plus I’m told that natural immunity is better, so let’s just all get it and be done with it. Faster the better. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Transmitting while not getting sick? Vs transmitting (at a slower rate) and having a higher chance of getting sick? 

plus I’m told that natural immunity is better, so let’s just all get it and be done with it. Faster the better. 

I choose mor.............you know the rest

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That no longer holds true unfortunately.  In fact it never did.

Here is Alex with another death update on the original Pfizer trials.  Death update 21 vaxxed vs 17 unvaxxed.  So what is the booster gonna do for you?  Please do tell.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/more-people-died-in-the-key-clinical

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That no longer holds true unfortunately.  In fact it never did.

Here is Alex with another death update on the original Pfizer trials.  Death update 21 vaxxed vs 17 unvaxxed.  So what is the booster gonna do for you?  Please do tell.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/more-people-died-in-the-key-clinical

It does in your countries numbers. 6x higher rate in the unvaccinated. 20x higher ICU. I’ll just keep that on repeat. 

Back to the clinical trials now? how many of those deaths are from Covid vs natural deaths?

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It does in your countries numbers. 6x higher rate in the unvaccinated. 20x higher ICU. I’ll just keep that on repeat. 

Back to the clinical trials now? how many of those deaths are from Covid vs natural deaths?

No it doesn't.  The science is the same world wide.  The vax is a complete failure.  

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

How about it's ignored at all cost success at fucking up people's immune system causing a sorts of other things that won't put them in the er yet negatively affects there life in a huge way every day.  Yeah best to just keep blocking any posts or comments made by those thousands of people when ever they can. Open and honest that is all we get from the media our govenment and there puppet masters over at phizer about this garbage they are making billions on . 

What was the largest drug Corp settlement in thus countery ever ? And what was it for ?  Oh yeah they learned there lesson lol 

If all information is hidden on both sides what is then real information?  Do some here have secret access?  Keep seeing collusion nonsense proclaimed on both sides which is absurd.  Yes the media screams loudly in a biased direction.  Welcome to the shit show of 2021.  What I find the most appalling is the complete lack of scientific method and reporting.  The media, social media and anything similar has always been full of shit but you used to be able to find real measurements.  That shit is fucked up.