Check your account email address ×

Revealed: Thousands of double jabbed over 50s have died from COVID in the last 4 weeks

And, we're there. 300 cases in those fully vaxxed and 300 in the unvaxxed. if you count the partial vaxxed, the cases would be 324 in the vaxxed compared to just 300 in the unvaccinated:news:

So far, like what has been trending lately, there will soon be more cases in the fully vaxxed than the unvaxxed but some will still swear these vaccines are still working and still blame the unvaccinated. :lol:

Funny? Looks like they didn't provide the numbers today for the vaxxed and unvaxxed in the ICU?? Wonder why that is? :dunno:

The news tonight was hilarious. With somewhat shrieking voices and pretending to be both morally and mentally offended, they were asking why the sudden surge in breakthrough cases? :lol:Phony bastards!

Cases now up to: The number of active cases went up to 4,778. 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147306

image.thumb.png.40df866e41c586ffe78cf66ca85643cd.png

Edited by irv

3 hours ago, irv said:

Well, it's obvious you're willing to play Russian Roulette compared to some others, unless you had no choice like Bontz?

Curious, being since you are so awake and aware, have you ever noticed when someone dies of covid they don't tell you anything else, like the persons age, their underlying health issues, etc, but when someone dies of the vaccine they are right quick to tell you their age and the amount of underlying health issues/comorbidities they had? Ever wonder why that is?

Lady down the street, 55 ys old, died just yesterday of a heart attack 3/12 weeks after receiving her second shot. Mind you she was diabetic but otherwise healthy according to her husband who also said she tended to it religiously watching her diet, etc. 2 teenage boys now without a mother and a man without his wife, but of course this death at such a young age will be quickly labelled a diabetic reaction death and not a vaccine death like her husband and boys are thinking/wondering about.

They just moved in about 5 months ago as well. 

No, I'm willing to play the odds, not Roulette. And no, I don't know anyone who's died in the past few years so I can't relate.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure, now they're shutting down entire schools due to the Vax boosters.  But it's safe and side effects are rare.

And they all went back to school on Tuesday? Sounds really new worthy. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here's 15 cases not included in the data that were submitter by a medical doctor.

Just how many are there.

Stupid question, by why would Canadians be posting to a US database?

3 hours ago, X2700 said:

So how many of those unvaccinated deaths would of happened even if they would of been vaccinated?

what was their health condition?

we will never know????

so many variables.

We can estimate based on death rate disparities between vaccinated and unvaccinated today.

3 hours ago, irv said:

And, we're there. 300 cases in those fully vaxxed and 300 in the unvaxxed. if you count the partial vaxxed, the cases would be 324 in the vaxxed compared to just 300 in the unvaccinated:news:

So far, like what has been trending lately, there will soon be more cases in the fully vaxxed than the unvaxxed but some will still swear these vaccines are still working and still blame the unvaccinated. :lol:

Funny? Looks like they didn't provide the numbers today for the vaxxed and unvaxxed in the ICU?? Wonder why that is? :dunno:

The news tonight was hilarious. With somewhat shrieking voices and pretending to be both morally and mentally offended, they were asking why the sudden surge in breakthrough cases? :lol:Phony bastards!

Cases now up to: The number of active cases went up to 4,778. 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147306

image.thumb.png.40df866e41c586ffe78cf66ca85643cd.png

You're the only one on this site who doesn't understand statistics apparently, so I'll just keep posting the odds from your vaccine-favorable numbers because I'm sure most who are reading this do understand math.  

15% causing 50% of cases, meaning you still have a 6x higher rate of catching covid being unvaccinated. IRV doesn't understand this, but keep the good stats coming! :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, X2700 said:

So how many of those unvaccinated deaths would of happened even if they would of been vaccinated?

what was their health condition?

we will never know????

so many variables.

This thing turned political almost immediately and the numbers got so skewed and muffled in order to weaponize them.  The chance of is EVER learning anything remotely close to the true facts are about zero right now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You're the only one on this site who doesn't understand statistics apparently, so I'll just keep posting the odds from your vaccine-favorable numbers because I'm sure most who are reading this do understand math.  

15% causing 50% of cases, meaning you still have a 6x higher rate of catching covid being unvaccinated. IRV doesn't understand this, but keep the good stats coming! :thumbsup:

And you keep believing "all" the information is 100% shared and there is no media bias nor lies from the gov't nor big pharma. 

What you continue and continue then continue some more to ignore is the fact covid cases are going up exponentially in the fully vaccinated as well as our daily numbers despite the vast majority of the populace being vaccinated.

When is that going to sink in, sunshine, or is that something you don't want to discuss? :dunno:

Edited by irv

6 minutes ago, irv said:

And you keep believing "all" the information is 100% shared and there is no media bias nor lies from the gov't nor big pharma. 

What you continue and continue then continue some more to ignore is the fact covid cases are going up exponentially in the fully vaccinated as well as our daily numbers despite the vast majority being of the populace being vaccinated.

When is that going to sink in, sunshine, or is that something you don't want to discuss? :dunno:

IT DOESN'T MATTER, DUMMY! As long as the unvaccinated control group is there telling us what happens to those who are unvaccinated, we can all see what the odds are!!!. :bashhead:

And don't post the data if you don't think it's valid. What make-believe world do you live in where you use the data when you think it means one thing then discredit the same data 15 minutes later when you realize it doesn't mean what you think? 

Edited by akvanden

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

IT DOESN'T MATTER, DUMMY! As long as the unvaccinated control group is there telling us what happens to those who are unvaccinated, we can all see what the odds are!!!. :bashhead:

And don't post the data if you don't think it's valid. What make-believe world do you live in where you use the data when you think it means one thing then discredit the same data 15 minutes later when you realize it doesn't mean what you think? 

Sure it does, Dufus. You continually do everything to avoid the elephant in the room. Tell me, at what point will you finally question everything you believe and have been to told to date? When the numbers are 60-40? or will it be 70-30 or 80-20?

You likely don't know this but just recently our Conservative gov't here in Ontario told the media they had to start to share/tell us the other side of the story, or in other words, tell us more or the full story about the cases in the vaxxed, tell us more information about the side affects and everything else covid related. I don't know about you, but that throws up a big red flag for me and everything they told us prior, and why was that info kept from us until now? Numerous sites like Twitter, FB and others no longer (or have backed way off) delete or fact check stories that were once posted. Why is that do you suppose? Is it because so many are now vaccinated they allow this info, or is it because they too now know themselves these vaccines aren't working worth a shit or as designed and to save face, keep readership, they are now allowed to be discussed?

Face it. The whole thing from the get go has one been one big play/lie on numbers. Covid deaths out the ying yang just because you tested positive for it with a faulty, prone to false positives, PCR test. Tell me, if you died in a car accident but had the flu, would that be a flu death? No, of course not, but why is it counted as a covid death then if you tested positive for covid? 

Wake up, dude, you've been played and its time you admitted to that. :news: 

https://www.facebook.com/CH1ca-104584054721608/videos/422786332371477/

9 hours ago, irv said:

Sure it does, Dufus. You continually do everything to avoid the elephant in the room. Tell me, at what point will you finally question everything you believe and have been to told to date? When the numbers are 60-40? or will it be 70-30 or 80-20?

There’s no elephant with math - it’s not a guessing game, but those were good guess you came up with. When 15% unvaccinated cause only 15% of the cases/hospitalization/ICU/deaths and the 85% vaccinated causes 85%, that’s when the odds are even.

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

And they all went back to school on Tuesday? Sounds really new worthy. 

Totally normal right, nothing to see.  Just like this.  Heart attacks in teens is now normal and must be from weed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/13/2021 at 11:26 PM, akvanden said:

What was it then? Just a PSA to let people know vaccinated people can still die, albeit at a 4x lower rate? 

On 11/14/2021 at 5:11 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo...Highmark surprises me but it’s par for the course for the rest of the feebs.😂

Significant amounts of people dying who are vaccinated is far from what they still push today.   They were telling people it was 95% effective at stopping people from dying early on.  They also were claiming it was extremely effective at stopping infection which is not true as well.   If you don't think they were pushing that then why do they still claim we will reach some heard immunity if more people are vaccinated which is COMPLETE bullshit with a non-sterile vaccine.    

I am in no way saying that the vax hasn't been effective.   Just want all the data accurately put out to the public.  If they can't then the won't if something really goes wrong with the vaccinated.   

Edited by Highmark

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Totally normal right, nothing to see.  Just like this.  Heart attacks in teens is now normal and must be from weed.

Yeah, it is normal to not feel well 24 hrs afterwards. They didn’t all have heart attacks on Monday and return to school on Tuesday.

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Significant amounts of people dying who are vaccinated is far from what they still push today.   They were telling people it was 95% effective at stopping people from dying early on.  They also were claiming it was extremely effective at stopping infection which is not true as well.   If you don't think they were pushing that then why do they still claim we will reach some heard immunity if more people are vaccinated which is COMPLETE bullshit with a non-sterile vaccine.    

I am in no way saying that the vax hasn't been effective.   Just want all the data accurately put out to the public.  If they can't then the won't if something really goes wrong with the vaccinated.   

We all know the 95% was based on the initial strain, which was the only strain at the time of clinical testing. Obviously the delta variant has changed that. 

I agree they should put out accurate data given what we know at the time. I think IRV has done us a great service by posting the data for his area on here, same with your data from the UK. It's the only way we can all see for ourselves how the vaccine works and what the odds of getting sick/hospitalization/ICU/deaths in the vaccinated vs unvaccinated groups. Let's post the numbers monthly. 

Unfortunately, I'm guessing the next big misconception push (as we've started to seeing on here) will be the release of these "absolute" number and not taking vax rates into consideration. People who can't do the math for themselves just see big numbers and aren't able to comprehend. 

15 hours ago, akvanden said:

So it appears you cherry pick your data to come to faulty conclusions.

IF unvax are not allowed in public spaces as per mandates then at the small percentage they account for is not the primary driver of new infections. The fully vax are the prime carrier of covid and with the allowances they have been provided continue to increase infection rates due to being asymptomatic from taking the vax. The unvax are getting infected from interacting with asymptomatic vaxers. 

If you tested 1000 vax people you would be surprised at the high positive rate with little to none showing symptoms. Only problem is the vax becomes less effective as time marches on so now you are seeing the results of that starting to show with higher hospitalizations in the vax. Hence the new messaging on getting a booster shot.

All information that is available now indicates the vax gives you approx 6 months or less of temporary protection from a serious reaction. After 4 months your chances start to become higher at a rate that hasn't been completely determined yet but is significant.

So to conclude primary transmission has now shifted to fully vax asymptomatic spread, unvax infections are from direct contact with the fully vax in the majority of cases. These results will only increase and become undeniable to the vax cult. 

• Like 3

On 11/13/2021 at 6:46 AM, jtssrx said:

Over 80% of those dying in the uk are double vaccinated 

people are beyond dumb. They ran out to get a untested unproven shot that’s not even a vaccine for a virus the 99.998 survived after being exposed 

:lol:  sure

48 minutes ago, Roosting said:

IF unvax are not allowed in public spaces as per mandates then at the small percentage they account for is not the primary driver of new infections. The fully vax are the prime carrier of covid and with the allowances they have been provided continue to increase infection rates due to being asymptomatic from taking the vax. The unvax are getting infected from interacting with asymptomatic vaxers. 

If you tested 1000 vax people you would be surprised at the high positive rate with little to none showing symptoms. Only problem is the vax becomes less effective as time marches on so now you are seeing the results of that starting to show with higher hospitalizations in the vax. Hence the new messaging on getting a booster shot.

All information that is available now indicates the vax gives you approx 6 months or less of temporary protection from a serious reaction. After 4 months your chances start to become higher at a rate that hasn't been completely determined yet but is significant.

So to conclude primary transmission has now shifted to fully vax asymptomatic spread, unvax infections are from direct contact with the fully vax in the majority of cases. These results will only increase and become undeniable to the vax cult. 

It's not cherry picking, it's just cases in vaxxed and unvaxxed relative to vax rate. Are there some different numbers you'd like to compare?

And I think you're thinking about this backwards. If unvaxxed are not allowed into public spaces, they'd have fewer chances to come in contact with the virus, yet for some reson they still have a 6x higher case rate. We don't have to 'guess' at who's driving it as you did, the numbers are published (at least in the links IRV is providing).

And if you think case rates are too ambiguous, hospitalization rates among unvaxxed are 6x higher and ICU rates are 28x higher. And you don't have to guess at what's driving it; either you're vaccinated in the ICU or your not. 

58 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Exactly! He refuses to acknowledge the elephant in the room or is to ignorant to see it. O.o

I knew this would 100% happen! For more than a few weeks now, the cases in the fully vaxxed have been going up and up, and since everyone, including the media, is now questioning it, especially after yesterdays 50/50 split, magically, today, the case in the fully vaxxed have decreased by 25% or more even though the total amount of known case has now risen to 4,985. No, nothing to see here, however, because our media would never lie to us, is not biased and always tells us the whole complete story and nothing but the truth. :news:

Again, I wonder when the media is going to interview those that have been fully vaxxed that ended up in the hospital and/or the ICU anyways? I, again, wonder why we never hear from them, hear if they have underlying health issues/comorbidities or just decided to get the vaccines because their big T.V. screen told them to?

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147319

Just today, for some odd reason, the Province, again, decided to share this information with us? I guess this wasn't available until today?  https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data

image.thumb.png.8c2ecf4028be9a7820a94c39872462a4.png

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

It's not cherry picking, it's just cases in vaxxed and unvaxxed relative to vax rate. Are there some different numbers you'd like to compare?

And I think you're thinking about this backwards. If unvaxxed are not allowed into public spaces, they'd have fewer chances to come in contact with the virus, yet for some reson they still have a 6x higher case rate. We don't have to 'guess' at who's driving it as you did, the numbers are published (at least in the links IRV is providing).

And if you think case rates are too ambiguous, hospitalization rates among unvaxxed are 6x higher and ICU rates are 28x higher. And you don't have to guess at what's driving it; either you're vaccinated in the ICU or your not. 

You typed all that to just reaffirm that indeed you are an idiot?

Maybe try rereading what I typed and your ridiculous response to it and try again. 

Does echo chamber resonate with you? because that is what you appear to be arguing from. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, irv said:

Exactly! He refuses to acknowledge the elephant in the room or is to ignorant to see it. O.o

I knew this would 100% happen! For more than a few weeks now, the cases in the fully vaxxed have been going up and up, and since everyone, including the media, is now questioning it, especially after yesterdays 50/50 split, magically, today, the case in the fully vaxxed have decreased by 25% or more even though the total amount of known case has now risen to 4,985. No, nothing to see here, however, because our media would never lie to us, is not biased and always tells us the whole complete story and nothing but the truth. :news:

Again, I wonder when the media is going to interview those that have been fully vaxxed that ended up in the hospital and/or the ICU anyways? I, again, wonder why we never hear from them, hear if they have underlying health issues/comorbidities or just decided to get the vaccines because their big T.V. screen told them to?

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147319

Just today, for some odd reason, the Province, again, decided to share this information with us? I guess this wasn't available until today?  https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data

image.thumb.png.8c2ecf4028be9a7820a94c39872462a4.png

Only people that don't understand statistics are questioning it. I'll just keep repeating the same thing, because I know most others that read this understand. 15% causing 50% of the cases doesn't help your case. 

51 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Do the vaccine work as originally advertised.  No they don't and whatever lame effectiveness they had, seemed to wear out after 4-6 months.  So are you good with getting a booster shot every 4-6 months when natural immunity is far better.

Moderna has an investor presentation and on one slide, this is a 20 year pilot.  

Also the original Pfizer trials of 44000 participants, had 15 deaths in the vaxxed and 14 deaths in the unvaxxed, deaths from all causes, so how does that spell success.  Go look it up.

14 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You typed all that to just reaffirm that indeed you are an idiot?

Maybe try rereading what I typed and your ridiculous response to it and try again. 

Does echo chamber resonate with you? because that is what you appear to be arguing from. 

You make a very compelling case. The unvaccinated aren't allowed in public spaces yet somehow the vaccinated are still spreading it to them. And their odds of getting it are 6x higher. Makes perfect sense.