Check your account email address ×

Revealed: Thousands of double jabbed over 50s have died from COVID in the last 4 weeks

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

No we're not, because you're contradicting yourself. The vaccinated population doesn't have a higher case rate, yet somehow they're passing it off to the unvaccinated when you're implying they don't mingle publicly. 

And then on second bold, you contradict yourself, again. In one sentence you say the vaccinated are giving to the unvaccinated, then say "Hmm, I wonder where they are getting infected from?" as if only the vaccinated can infect the vaccinated and only the unvaccinated can get infected from the vaccinated. :smack:

The numbers are the numbers, and most people understand which odds are better, regardless of who they're contracting it from. 15% causing 50% of the cases, or even worse for the other stats, not good. 

cognitive dissonance. Look it up. your infected with it bad.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/13/2021 at 10:44 AM, Zambroski said:

Hey…..hey…hey…..who remembers when the left just hated big pharma?  What’s next?  Them declaring their love for firearms and trying to make sure everyone gets one…or two or three or four…

:snack:

I remember when the left hated trucks and trains for hauling oil and were pushing for pipelines as it was a safer way to move oil.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, airflite1 said:

I remember when the left hated trucks and trains for hauling oil and were pushing for pipelines as it was a safer way to move oil.

Ever shifting liberal narratives. 

download (38).gif

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bury your head in the sand.  Afraid of real facts.  

You're about three and a half months late to this already debunked myth from your twat video, but look forward to the next one. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yes the Israel study directly contradicts the CDC study.  

Something to consider from the 2 studies and its pretty clear which can have less accurate results.

Ask yourself this...why hasn't the CDC done a massive study like the on in Israel?   Shouldn't be that tough to complete. 

CDC Kentucky study analyzed 246 people.

Overall, 246 case-patients met eligibility requirements and were successfully matched by age, sex, and date of initial infection with 492 controls. Among the population included in the analysis, 60.6% were female, and 204 (82.9%) case-patients were initially infected during October–December 2020 (Table 1). Among case-patients, 20.3% were fully vaccinated, compared with 34.3% of controls (Table 2). Kentucky residents with previous infections who were unvaccinated had 2.34 times the odds of reinfection (OR = 2.34; 95% CI = 1.58–3.47) compared with those who were fully vaccinated; partial vaccination was not significantly associated with reinfection (OR = 1.56; 95% CI = 0.81–3.01).

Israel study Model 1 16,257.  Model 2 46,035.  Model 3 14,029.   Total 76,321.

1-According to the largest study done comparing effectiveness of natural immunity to fully-vaccinated, natural immunity wins hands down.
(Israel; Pfizer vaccine)https://t.co/aZvJq5lnql pic.twitter.com/HPMGpAO3CB

— Sharyl Attkisson?????? (@SharylAttkisson) August 28, 2021

2-Largest study finds dramatically more Covid-19 hospitalizations among fully-vaccinated compared to previously-infected.
(Israel; Pfizer vaccine) https://t.co/aZvJq5lnql pic.twitter.com/zDZuypg3cJ

— Sharyl Attkisson?????? (@SharylAttkisson) August 28, 2021

The study looked for three outcomes among these populations to measure the efficacy of natural immunity and vaccination: Wuhan coronavirus infection, symptomatic disease, and infection-related hospitalization or death. 

Using three models, researchers conducted what is now the largest real-world observational study comparing natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity:

In model 1 [previously infected vs. vaccinated individuals, with matching for time of first event], we matched 16,215 persons in each group. Overall, demographic characteristics were similar between the groups, with some differences in their comorbidity profile (Table 1a). During the follow-up period, 257 cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection were recorded, of which 238 occurred in the vaccinated group (breakthrough infections) and 19 in the previously infected group (reinfections). After adjusting for comorbidities, we found a statistically significant 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection as opposed to reinfection (P<0.001).

As for symptomatic SARS-COV-2 infections during the follow-up period, 199 cases were recorded, 191 of which were in the vaccinated group and 8 in the previously infected group. Symptoms for all analyses were recorded in the central database within 5 days of the positive RT-PCR test for 90% of the patients, and included chiefly fever, cough, breathing difficulties, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, myalgia, weakness, headache and sore throat. After adjusting for comorbidities, we found a 27.02-fold risk (95% CI, 12.7 to 57.5) for symptomatic breakthrough infection as opposed to symptomatic reinfection (P<0.001) (Table 2b). None of the covariates were significant, except for age =60 years. Nine cases of COVID-19-related hospitalizations were recorded, 8 of which were in the vaccinated group and 1 in the previously infected group (Table S1). No COVID19-related deaths were recorded in our cohorts.

In model 2 [previously infected vs. vaccinated individuals, without matching for time of first event], we matched 46,035 persons in each of the groups (previously infected vs. vaccinated). Baseline characteristics of the groups are presented in Table 1a. Figure 1 demonstrates the timely distribution of the first infection in reinfected individuals. When comparing the vaccinated individuals to those previously infected at any time (including during 2020), we found that throughout the follow-up period, 748 cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection were recorded, 640 of which were in the vaccinated group (breakthrough infections) and 108 in the previously infected group (reinfections). After adjusting for comorbidities, a 5.96-fold increased risk (95% CI, 4.85 to 7.33) increased risk for breakthrough infection as opposed to reinfection could be observed (P<0.001) (Table 3a). Apart from SES level and age =60, that remained significant in this model as well, there was no statistical evidence that any of the comorbidities significantly affected the risk of an infection. Overall, 552 symptomatic cases of SARS-CoV-2 were recorded, 484 in the vaccinated group and 68 in the previously infected group. There was a 7.13-fold (95% CI, 5.51 to 9.21) increased risk for symptomatic breakthrough infection than symptomatic reinfection (Table 3b). COVID-19 related hospitalizations occurred in 4 and 21 of the reinfection and breakthrough infection groups, respectively. Vaccinated individuals had a 6.7-fold (95% CI, 1.99 to 22.56) increased to be admitted compared to recovered individuals. Being 60 years of age or older significantly increased the risk of COVID-19-related hospitalizations (Table S2). No COVID-19-related deaths were recorded.

In model 3 [previously infected vs. vaccinated and previously infected individuals], we matched 14,029 persons. Baseline characteristics of the groups are presented in Table 1b. Examining previously infected individuals to those who were both previously infected and received a single dose of the vaccine, we found that the latter group had a significant 0.53-fold (95% CI, 0.3 to 0.92) (Table 4a) decreased risk for reinfection, as 20 had a positive RT-PCR test, compared to 37 in the previously infected and unvaccinated group. Symptomatic disease was present in 16 single dose vaccinees and in 23 of their unvaccinated counterparts. One COVID-19-related hospitalization occurred in the unvaccinated previously infected group. No COVID19-related mortality was recorded.

@akvanden  Have you selectively ignore this response?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

No, it was just a lot to read and I lost interest. It's great news though. 

I think it's your clown nose getting in the way when you try to read. 

easy to loose interest with the cognitive dissonance problem you have. Especially when you fancy yourself always correct. 

Anyway continue with your ignorance you are an expert in that regard. It isnt something to puff your chest out for but we both know you will proudly

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

I think it's your clown nose getting in the way when you try to read. 

easy to loose interest with the cognitive dissonance problem you have. Especially when you fancy yourself always correct. 

Anyway continue with your ignorance you are an expert in that regard. It isnt something to puff your chest out for but we both know you will proudly

15% causing 50%.

And stop hurting my feelings. 

Edited by akvanden

15% causing 50%.

And stop hurting my feelings. 

but you don't acknowledge the underlying conditions that bring about those results. Your willfully clueless to that. 

Well if you would debate honestly you wouldn't be considered just an idiot to mock but you did that to yourself so punch yourself in the face for that . OK

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roosting said:

but you don't acknowledge the underlying conditions that bring about those results. Your willfully clueless to that. 

Well if you would debate honestly you wouldn't be considered just an idiot to mock but you did that to yourself so punch yourself in the face for that . OK

Oh, an honest debate, maybe I could start calling you names? Maybe that would be helpful.

How about this - throw me a factor, so we can adjust the rates that would be better in your mind. How shall we better reflect what's really going on? Maybe that will help me better understand the angle your coming from. 

Edited by akvanden

Oh, an honest debate, maybe I could start calling you names? Maybe that would be helpful.

How about this - throw me a factor, so we can adjust the rates that would be better in your mind. How shall we better reflect what's really going on? Maybe that will help me better understand the angle your coming from. 

you do not understand the situation. Reread my posts. It cant be any easier than this.

see if you can catch up.

that's all you get for spoon feeding today. Maybe tomorrow will be better for you 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

you do not understand the situation. Reread my posts. It cant be any easier than this.

see if you can catch up.

that's all you get for spoon feeding today. Maybe tomorrow will be better for you 

:lol:

I figured as much. Thank you for teaching me, sensei. 

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Bro nobody is gonna change your mind we get it!!...Just like you will never change ours! ....so either STFU or stop arguing with people who are not scared of Covid and dont need 3 or 5 or 20 fucking Jabs from Big Pharma to go with life. Crips sake. 

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Bro nobody is gonna change your mind we get it!!...Just like you will never change ours! ....so either STFU or stop arguing with people who are not scared of Covid and dont need 3 or 5 or 20 fucking Jabs from Big Pharma to go with life. Crips sake. 

Deal. I stop when the moronic COVID threads stop - then we can all STFU. 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Deal. I stop when the moronic COVID threads stop - then we can all STFU. 

You dont have to click on them nor read em! 

Sorry it doesn't fit your agenda! 

Anybody that doesnt follow the mainstream gets silenced enough on every other platform...

All you Libtwats are the same. 👎

Edited by EvilBird

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You dont have to click on them nor read em! 

Sorry it doesn't fit your agenda! 

Anybody that doesnt follow the mainstream gets silenced enough on every other platform...

All you Libtwats are the same. 👎

But I enjoy it, even if you don’t enjoy me. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

so stay ignorant and be called a moron you earned it fully.

Hey, you’re welcome back any time you’d like to have a logical discussion on how we can change that 6x higher rate in the unvaccinated in cases, or 20x rate in ICU. I suspect you’ll just stick to the creative names though.