Check your account email address ×

Parents are so proud (barf!)

Bontz

As much as I bitch about Facebook, I still go there for various Marketplace stuff and some of the entertainment with the various sled related pages.  But I also get sucked into seeing the latest bullshit ... parents bragging up vaccinating their YOUNG kids.  Yeah, I get it .... it's their kid, their life.  But seriously WTF?  Those kids have what, about a .000005 percent chance of anything seriously happening due to the 'rona?  It was bad enough letting my 15-year old decide she wanted to get it done (for school and sports reasoning more than anything else), but seeing 5-6-7 year olds, it makes me nauseous.  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Two of our friends had their kids get vaccinated.  

Both of them posted up how proud they were of their kid's choice to get it.

Both of them have kids under 8...

They probably let them pick whether they were a boy or a girl too . SMH

Wife’s cousin, that literally posts her entire life on FB and IG, was on there bragging about making her teenagers get vaccinated, this past summer. Both parents making 6 digits a year, kids in rich private schools, etc. 

Today I saw a late 20’s coworker on FB bragging about getting his booster shot. Dude works in an automotive repair facility FFS. 

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

As much as I bitch about Facebook, I still go there for various Marketplace stuff and some of the entertainment with the various sled related pages.  But I also get sucked into seeing the latest bullshit ... parents bragging up vaccinating their YOUNG kids.  Yeah, I get it .... it's their kid, their life.  But seriously WTF?  Those kids have what, about a .000005 percent chance of anything seriously happening due to the 'rona?  It was bad enough letting my 15-year old decide she wanted to get it done (for school and sports reasoning more than anything else), but seeing 5-6-7 year olds, it makes me nauseous.  

In two years less than 700 kids from 18 to 0 years old have died of covid in the US. Each one of them had cancer or some other life threatening Comorbidity. These people are brainwashed retards as they don’t do any research 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Two of our friends had their kids get vaccinated.  

Both of them posted up how proud they were of their kid's choice to get it.

Both of them have kids under 8...

People are weird how it is a badge of honor to get a shot? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All the commercials and the MSM nonstop have brain washed them into that

I can’t even to turn on the tv or the radio anymore. 97.1 was actually claiming Aaron Rodgers was endangering people because he wasn’t vaccinated. Are these people serious? They can’t be that stupid can they? 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

In two years less than 700 kids from 18 to 0 years old have died of covid in the US. Each one of them had cancer or some other life threatening Comorbidity. These people are brainwashed retards as they don’t do any research 

Mean while almost 5k fentanyl overdose deaths in kids this year...But Joe and Kamala keep that shit just flowing across the border to our youth.. I've honestly have never seen such ineptness in government to prioritize what needs to be done.. The Biden Administration is a complete dumpster fire..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Mean while almost 5k fentanyl overdose deaths in kids this year...But Joe and Kamala keep that shit just flowing across the border to our youth.. I've honestly have never seen such ineptness in government to prioritize what needs to be done.. The Biden Administration is a complete dumpster fire..

And don't forget the spike in suicides as kids have been forced to isolate due to the sensationalism of the pandemic.  I think every one of these people should just be forced to move to California and let the rest of us live our lives as we see fit.

• Like 4

• Gold Member

My 89 year old Grandma has been struggling over the past year with health issues..she has respiratory problems for years as she beat lung cancer ....But ever since Covid and masks she has gotten worse..Her Healthcare has gotten worse she was on the wrong meds, had to change Doctors, couldn't get her appointments etc..complete shit show. 

Well I call to check on her and she starts asking if I got my kids age 3, 8 , 11 vaxxed yet...I said of course not.."Well why not its approved,  you really need to get them vaxxed" ..... ok talk to ya later Grandma 🙄

Meanwhile all 3 of my kids already have gotten Covid last year and recovered in 3 days or less. 

This is a Lady who sits in front of her TV all day. Millions out there just like her completely programmed.

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

Just found out that my brother in laws new girlfriend (doctorate degree, very prominent leader in her field of work/study on a national level, ie too good for my dork ass bil lol) contracted Covid, has NOT gotten the shots and has spread it to her mother. Now my bil, mil and fil are all freaked out and getting tested. They have all gotten their shots. BIL is talking about breaking up with her over this. WTF?!?!? Go ahead you idiot. You’re already 42 and still single. Might as well keep that streak going. :lol:

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Just found out that my brother in laws new girlfriend (doctorate degree, very prominent leader in her field of work/study on a national level, ie too good for my dork ass bil lol) contracted Covid, has NOT gotten the shots and has spread it to her mother. Now my bil, mil and fil are all freaked out and getting tested. They have all gotten their shots. BIL is talking about breaking up with her over this. WTF?!?!? Go ahead you idiot. You’re already 42 and still single. Might as well keep that streak going. :lol:

LOL .. yeah, there might be a reason he's still single if he's considering breaking up with her over something so stupid.  FFS if the rest of the family got their shots, why in the hell be so concerned?  

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL .. yeah, there might be a reason he's still single if he's considering breaking up with her over something so stupid.  FFS if the rest of the family got their shots, why in the hell be so concerned?  

Because he doesn’t have much of a life and spends too much of it watching/reading the news, clearly. 

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Is she hot?

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’d say she’s a solid 7-8. She’s WAY over his head in pure smarts and money anyway. :lol:

You go over there right NOW with like a 8 iron and tell his wet brained soft skulled apple-tini white peach sangria drinking ass that if he does that, you'd going to use his temple as tee box practice. 

Your kids deserve a hot aunt.

• Haha 4

Just now, racinfarmer said:

You go over there right NOW with like a 8 iron and tell his wet brained soft skulled apple-tini white peach sangria drinking ass that if he does that, you'd going to use his temple as tee box practice. 

More like, Nick deserves a hot sister-in-law :lol2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

:lol:

A. He’s a recovering alcoholic. 
2. She went to school on a golf scholarship so she would be better suited to do that for me. 
C. No kids here, and there never will be.