Check your account email address ×

Parents are so proud (barf!)

Bontz

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

More like, Nick deserves a hot sister-in-law :lol2:

I would just be happy if my idiot bil found a reason to NOT be single for the rest of his life. He’s scared off a bunch of good ones over the years and fuck, here we go again. :lol:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Just found out that my brother in laws new girlfriend (doctorate degree, very prominent leader in her field of work/study on a national level, ie too good for my dork ass bil lol) contracted Covid, has NOT gotten the shots and has spread it to her mother. Now my bil, mil and fil are all freaked out and getting tested. They have all gotten their shots. BIL is talking about breaking up with her over this. WTF?!?!? Go ahead you idiot. You’re already 42 and still single. Might as well keep that streak going. :lol:

Wow ....yeah she is way too good for that situation. People are nuts. 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wow ....yeah she is way too good for that situation. People are nuts. 

He’s a lot of talk though too. My bet is he’s probably kissing her ass and sending her get well shit, daily. Which in its own right will probably run her off too, knowing his luck. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

You go over there right NOW with like a 8 iron and tell his wet brained soft skulled apple-tini white peach sangria drinking ass that if he does that, you'd going to use his temple as tee box practice. 

Your kids deserve a hot aunt.

:lol:

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He’s a lot of talk though too. My bet is he’s probably kissing her ass and sending her get well shit, daily. Which in its own right will probably run her off too, knowing his luck. :lol:

What he should do is run over there and start eating her twat to get supreme immunity.........just my 2 cents. 🤷‍♂️

:lol: :lol2:

• Haha 1