Check your account email address ×

Colorado is seeing a COVID-19 surge right now. Hospitals

• “If you have a heart attack, get in an accident, have a stroke, it’s likely that you are going to have delayed care, and delayed access to care because of the huge number of COVID patients that are hospitalized now. We simply don’t have room for regular care,” Zane said.

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:
  • “If you have a heart attack, get in an accident, have a stroke, it’s likely that you are going to have delayed care, and delayed access to care because of the huge number of COVID patients that are hospitalized now. We simply don’t have room for regular care,” Zane said.

According to a newspaper quoted about 2000 mi from co . Bit hell ww all know tge NYT is the gold standard in truth and verification . Oh wait 

Lol a whole 14% 

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Am I the only one who couldn't give a single fuck about covid "surges" or covid anything really?

Are you new here?  There's about 3 people that are still shitting their drawers over this.  The rest of us are pointing and laughing.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Are you new here?  There's about 3 people that are still shitting their drawers over this.  The rest of us are pointing and laughing.

Remember 3000 new cases in a state of 6 million is very scary. 

the real issue is staff shortages not covid but the three covid twats gotta keep the covid narrative going

058827E5-D933-46E8-A0F7-70621CB8757D.png

Any of you been to Colorado lately?  I made a pass through there on my road trip this summer, and the Covid BULLSHIT was on full display.

Having dinner at a Texas Roadhouse in Fort Collins, which was literally 40 feet across a driveway from our hotel, they limit you to 5 beverages.  Why?  Because sitting in a restaurant for longer than it takes to drink 5 beverages could be spreading the Covid!

This of course, all while the place was absolutely PACKED to the gills, waiting line outside the place just to walk in the door.

But step outside and fire up all the marijuana joints you want right in front of the place!

Fucking morons.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Any of you been to Colorado lately?  I made a pass through there on my road trip this summer, and the Covid BULLSHIT was on full display.

Having dinner at a Texas Roadhouse in Fort Collins, which was literally 40 feet across a driveway from our hotel, they limit you to 5 beverages.  Why?  Because sitting in a restaurant for longer than it takes to drink 5 beverages could be spreading the Covid!

This of course, all while the place was absolutely PACKED to the gills, waiting line outside the place just to walk in the door.

But step outside and fire up all the marijuana joints you want right in front of the place!

Fucking morons.

Now that is a great marketing plan.  Limit the amount of time and get more customers in.  That is a great way to turn lemons into lemonade.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, I'm waiting on some new "breakthrough variant" that combines the seasonal flu with Delta and Chinese flu!

We'RE ALl DED!  DED I SAY.....   Pssst.....unless you get the vaxyne.  :lol: 

Wait, there is finally a reason to just go out and get the vaccine.  You need to protect your boner.  #bonersmatter

:lol:

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Having dinner at a Texas Roadhouse in Fort Collins, which was literally 40 feet across a driveway from our hotel, they limit you to 5 beverages.  

The one and ONLY time I have eaten at one of those was that one.  I got food poisoning...and the food was awful.  Last time.

7 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

...they limit you to 5 beverages.  Why?  Because sitting in a restaurant for longer than it takes to drink 5 beverages could be spreading the Covid!

Thank god I have 2 hands.  I'll order one for the left and one for the right.  10 ought to do.

• Haha 1