Check your account email address ×

Cold weather covid spike?

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

No. I’m saying the threads that you start are shitty and go no where. 

I almost never start threads no need for validation on a hourly bases. But again spin noted again 

Edited by Ez ryder

Out of curiosity Joe, how can you say it's a cold weather spike when it started the end of July and appears to have reached it's peak the beginning of October?

Edit: Joe or Spin, whoever your posting as today..

us-state-trends-7.png

Edited by airflite1

I was listening to NPR on the way home today.  At first I laughed and then I just shook my head.  Who, in any frame of right mind, call believe this shit?

”Its up to parents to ensure their kids get the vaccine so we can all go back to normal….and the upcoming boosters.  This vaccine DOESN’T ONLY PREVENT COVID BUT ALL OTHER ILLNESSES”.  

-Seriously, this bimbo seriously said that.

”It’s primarily the unvaccinated’s fault we are still having rising covid cases.”

I just turned the station after that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was listening to NPR on the way home today.  At first I laughed and then I just shook my head.  Who, in any frame of right mind, call believe this shit?

”Its up to parents to ensure their kids get the vaccine so we can all go back to normal….and the upcoming boosters.  This vaccine DOESN’T ONLY PREVENT COVID BUT ALL OTHER ILLNESSES”.  

”It’s primarily the unvaccinated’s fault we are still having rising covid cases.”

Did they forget already that that is exactly the BS story they sold the masses in the early stages of the phizer rollout ? 

I remember i lol at a customer I have had for decades as she told me she was excited to get it because of how it was going to prevent her from getting all kinds of other sicknesses.  

Edited by Ez ryder

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Did they forget already that that is exactly the BS story they sold the masses in the early stages of the phizer rollout ? 

I remember i lol at a customer I have had for decades as she told me she was excited to get it because of how it was going to prevent her from getting all kinds of other sicknesses.  

Then selling it like it was the way to immortality was fantastic.  “Now, nobody needs to panic, we will insure their will be enough for everybody.  All will have the chance for the vaccine and boosters.”

:lol:

WOO HOO!!!!  Literally, a nation of imbeciles.

3 hours ago, LE_07F8 said:

Ohh that's interesting if you're getting a lot of sick ppl with the mask mandate still in place. I stopped watching the news about 18 months ago so I don't keep up with much esp other areas covid stuff. 

I think everything should open, fuck vaxx mandates, let the cards lay where they fall. Yeah my fellow healthcare workers don't agree, but it isn't going away and the shutdowns and masks just further delay it making its way to flu like virus 

Oh joy!!!! Can't wait. A sled couldn't kill me but hopefully the vaccine I was mandated to get or lose my job in the fucking covid ICU will :bashhead:

While not in the health care industry, as a truck driver, I agree with after surviving 18 months of shut downs, masking and social distancing and having survived, fuck forcing the mandates on the citizens, a liberal power trip for sure. LET'S GO BRANDON! It will never be over until the people stop being lead by their noses and controlled by the corrupt lying government

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So while not anti-vaxx I would not be vaccinating my children(if I had any) YET. The vaccine certainly helps if you are older and have comorbidities, but the younger population only seem to be carriers of the virus and asymptomatic. Yet the vaccine causes cardiomyopathy and imo exacerbates clotting disorders.. Fuck the media and this fucking complete lie... 

You guys have no idea how fucking done I am with covid.... 

Edited by LE_07F8
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, LE_07F8 said:

So while not anti-vaxx I would not be vaccinating my children(if I had any) YET. The vaccine certainly helps if you are older and have comorbidities, but the younger population only seem to be carriers of the virus and asymptomatic. Yet the vaccine causes cardiomyopathy and imo exacerbates clothing disorders.. Fuck the media and this fucking complete lie... 

You guys have no idea how fucking done I am with covid.... 

Many of us are “done” with it also.  And none of us are “Anti-vax” either.  The lies and misdirection since this became political ensured we were never going to get any truth….and never will.

Hey, FYI, my daughter is going in school for her RN right now.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

Out of curiosity Joe, how can you say it's a cold weather spike when it started the end of July and appears to have reached it's peak the beginning of October?

Edit: Joe or Spin, whoever your posting as today..

us-state-trends-7.png

Too soon to tell, but Joe has a different take on it. 

Edited by spin_dry

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Many of us are “done” with it also.  And none of us are “Anti-vax” either.  The lies and misdirection since this became political ensured we were never going to get any truth….and never will.

Hey, FYI, my daughter is going in school for her RN right now.  

Omg tell her to pick a diff major hahahaha no but seriously I've been in the ICU 11+ years and it's bad in nursing right now... Really bad....

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

WTF are you doing listening to NPR? For that, go roll your sled in a Culver’s park lot and this time, yard sale the fucking thing. Fuckin idiot. :flush: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

WTF are you doing listening to NPR? For that, go roll your sled in a Culver’s park lot and this time, yard sale the fucking thing. Fuckin idiot. :flush: 

“Know thy enemy”.

33 minutes ago, LE_07F8 said:

Omg tell her to pick a diff major hahahaha no but seriously I've been in the ICU 11+ years and it's bad in nursing right now... Really bad....

:lol: She’s not getting the vax so, the decision may be made for her.  Besides, there’s an over abundance of healthcare workers right now anyway. :wall:: she’s been a CNA/TNN? Or some  shit for several operations around here for a couple years.  Her stories of covid fuckery are pretty impressive working in these hospice orgs.

Sorry you all are having to deal with this shit.  I remember when you were all “front line hero’s”.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Know thy enemy”.

:lol: She’s not getting the vax so, the decision may be made for her.  Besides, there’s an over abundance of healthcare workers right now anyway. :wall:: she’s been a CNA/TNN? Or some  shit for several operations around here for a couple years.  Her stories of covid fuckery are pretty impressive working in these hospice orgs.

Sorry you all are having to deal with this shit.  I remember when you were all “front line hero’s”.

You’re full of shit. What’s next? Buying old rv’s and retirement? 

They still are heros. Always have been, always will be. 

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You’re full of shit. What’s next? Buying old rv’s and retirement? 

They still are heros. Always have been, always will be. 

No on the old RV thang.  I don’t fly that way.

Well, they all used to be then, some went against the narrative and now…FIRED!!!!!

I mean, why should we be listening to those working the front lines of this anyway?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Seems some here have been sleeping for 2 years.

No,going to work everyday. Been in factories and distribution centers full of people that never died. Worked in hospitals. Worked on ventilation systems  in covid units. Took down covid units in hospitals because they were empty and didn’t need to be that big. Work in hospitals now and they are complaining about income. They are saying the media is scaring off people that should be having things taken care of. Stores,restaurants and bars are all full. Help wanted signs everywhere you look. 

• Like 1

No time for sleeping!!

too much work to get done before snow flies!!😁

thanks too those that choose not to work or too afraid to leave there home!!

good for the wallet!!👍

Edited by X2700
  • Like 2