Check your account email address ×

Let the "Peaceful Protests" Begin!

Just now, motonoggin said:

Are you a 1%er? 

no but I work for 3 of them ok they may only be 3%ers I think u need more than 1 jet to be a 1%er  . hey I even have keys for 2 of there houses . care to try to get in with your buddy's lol . guess what they always pay on time and treat me and the guys very well good for them and there family's for making it big and employing so many people in this and other states .  

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Are you a 1%er? 

I can also guarantee u the guy who owned that limo was not a 1%er I have a good friend who owns a big limo corp no place close to a 1%er that Starbucks franchise in Dc they busted up today nop not 1%ers prob not even 40%ers but fuck em they have more than me right . yeah fuck of I hope people start fighting back one of theses days . guarantee the pussy fucks in black covering there pretty boy faces will run like the whinny bitches they are after seeing there buddy's eyeballs pop out of there sockets after a guy smacks in the back of the head with a bat. we need stronger laws protecting property owners protecting there property .   

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I can also guarantee u the guy who owned that limo was not a 1%er I have a good friend who owns a big limo corp no place close to a 1%er that Starbucks franchise in Dc they busted up today nop not 1%ers prob not even 40%ers but fuck em they have more than me right . yeah fuck of I hope people start fighting back one of theses days . guarantee the pussy fucks in black covering there pretty boy faces will run like the whinny bitches they are after seeing there buddy's eyeballs pop out of there sockets after a guy smacks in the back of the head with a bat. we need stronger laws protecting property owners protecting there property .   

FB_IMG_1484810331750.jpgFB_IMG_1484786823041.jpg

Punches start flying, face to face   Motostoner, and his little pussies will be crying and running in the other direction

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

200w.gif

Why don't you pussies fight face to face like men, instead of sucker punching like pussies? 

You know I'm heading N Friday.  I'll stop off in Gaylord for gas.  Why don't you come try and punch me like that, little fella? :news:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Why don't you pussies fight face to face like men, instead of sucker punching like pussies? 

You know I'm heading N Friday.  I'll stop off in Gaylord for gas.  Why don't you come try and punch me like that, little fella? :news:

first off YOU would indicate he is not at home in his panty's in the basement but in dc with the people he relates with sucker punching people . u know theses guys   

FB_IMG_1484786823041_jpg_12ee4c51cb121fbd5787d8b97a23e818.jpg

18 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

who knew the gangbangers were teaching fighting skills to wanna be tough guy cunts

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

White '14 Raptor, white 22' enclosed v nose.  Come show me what a tough guy you are next Friday, little fella 

Going to beat ass in front of your kid....wow what a role model. Just stfu.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You gonna stand up for those defenseless windows, tough guy?

The sad thing is that he is going to let his big mouth get himself fucked up or killed some day...his family will be proud.