Check your account email address ×

Let the "Peaceful Protests" Begin!

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

My red and black comrades busting a police line. Haha!

It didn't look like they made it through.  Not enough hitch in their giddy-up, and way too much hesitation.  Meh....I'm sure they've all got it worked out by now.  And certainly will have the technique squared away at the onset of the first anarchy.

:lol:

Love you Moto! :groin:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck yeah take out the car that some guy makes a living supporting his family with 60k a yr driving . so now he waits at home for a new on to be built with the insurance check the owner got with those loss premiums passed on the guys like me and him . but fuck yeah the anarchists Shure showed that rich guy he had to stand in a loby for a extra 10 min till the rental limo showed up to drive him . but the working man driver  took the bus home cuz he knew he could not afford a cab cuz it would prob be a few mo till a new limo was done for him to drive ,FUCK YEAH

No way is he making $60k. Unless he knocks out some uber on the side. Boom, capitalism. 

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16142985_1668281069851042_943416283531190588_n.jpg

try that sort of protest in my yard . I really would love having u puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again  for a few mo as we relive scenes from silence of the lambs in my basement   

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

try that sort of protest in my yard . I really would love having u puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again  for a few mo as we relive scenes from silence of the lambs in my basement   

Are you a 1%er? 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Only bitches take cheap shots like that. 

Yep.  Fuckin pussies

55 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

My red and black comrades busting a police line. Haha!

You'd get your grape busted if you tried that. Little fella that you are :lol:    Fuckin weak little wanna be pussy :lol:

38 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Buying one is as involved as Moto will ever be:lmao:

Yep :lol:

• Like 1