Check your account email address ×

Dr. Fauci warns there could be more COVID-19 surges soon

33 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Who's left to get it?  High Vaxx'd percentage and 46 million cases with acquired immunity.

Exactly. Spin claims the vaccines are working and any cases, side affects and/or deaths related to the vaccines is heresy but yet agrees with Fauci that another wave is likely imminent.

I guess the next wave will only be inflicted on the unvaxxed as everyone who is now vaxxed is fully immunized, meaning they can't catch it nor spread it nor die from it. :crazy: 

"There are currently eight COVID-19 positive patients in local hospitals, "half of whom are vaccinated"

"Three of the four in the intensive care unit were fully immunized," said Dr. Charles Gardner during a COVID-19 update on Wednesday"

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/covid-19-cases-hospitalizations-rise-among-those-immunized-in-simcoe-muskoka-1.5631488

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

is this like the time he said .......  in 2017--   Trump will "no doubt" face infectious disease outbreak during presidency.          what did he already know? 

You think he was being serious?

Asking for Spin, MC.

Just think if we had in the past, tested everyone who got a sniffle for the flu, as well as anyone who died for the flu virus, what the statistics would be?  Beuller?  Anyone?

This got politicized and is STILL being politicized.  For that, it will NEVER go away.

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

:owned:

What happened??? :lol:

conservatives are trying to make this political.  A couple weeks ago he was as guilty as the guy clearing the “prop gun”.   This week he is less involved than alec Baldwin. 

41720862-62CA-4241-820E-C6ECADB34A26.jpeg

A100FE55-90C5-449E-B1A6-4C198E0EEA9F.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Yes,  you have a strong grasp on who dies and who doesn’t.   Smh. 

His predictions have been spot in since I’ve been here.  :lol:

The fool has never fucking been right about anything.  Ever!

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good news for the sheeple, your 4th booster has been approved.  Line up.

Yuh.  Get all the shots you want and wear your mouth rag.  Fine by me.  Just so long as you don’t cry about me not doing it.  But we all know that isn’t going to happen.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Also your kids are part of a five year experiment.

FCs_qyTWUAEjetx.thumb.jpg.0eea4eaee4101c5fce9415bd4a956459.jpg

The same goes for pregnant women. They had no idea what it would do to the unborn. Lots of stories out now about pregnant women losing their babies but of course those had nothing to do with the vaccines. :sad:

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His predictions have been spot in since I’ve been here.  :lol:

The fool has never fucking been right about anything.  Ever!

Yuh.  Get all the shots you want and wear your mouth rag.  Fine by me.  Just so long as you don’t cry about me not doing it.  But we all know that isn’t going to happen.

He hasn’t been attached to reality for some time, only getting worse. 

20 minutes ago, irv said:

The same goes for pregnant women. They had no idea what it would do to the unborn. Lots of stories out now about pregnant women losing their babies but of course those had nothing to do with the vaccines. :sad:

It’s clear what covid does to a pregnant woman. They’re 22 times more likely to die than a pregnant women without covid. 

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2779182