Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

On 8/1/2023 at 7:59 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

could be worse... 

https://motorfist.com/

On 8/1/2023 at 8:00 PM, Not greg b said:

They are still in business? The one jacket I had from them spent more time in the shop than my procross 

On 8/1/2023 at 8:04 PM, mnstang said:

I'd rather motor fist myself 

not sure about motofist, textron "licensed" it and arctic cat gear to powertex.  but have dumped powertex now, so they have all the gear on blowout sale to dump it (while dealers who didn't know it was coming are stuck with it)

13 minutes ago, krom said:

not sure about motofist, textron "licensed" it and arctic cat gear to powertex.  but have dumped powertex now, so they have all the gear on blowout sale to dump it (while dealers who didn't know it was coming are stuck with it)

That sucks for the dealers 

• 4 weeks later...

How is a seat patched but still mint?

If it's "not a ditch banger" why the ape hangers.  How does it rail corners with those bars and also that skid?  So many questions.

Nothing but the best for that baby.  Except for the over spray, blown shocks and trashed track.

Screenshot_20230905-143324.png

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

How is a seat patched but still mint?

If it's "not a ditch banger" why the ape hangers.  How does it rail corners with those bars and also that skid?  So many questions.

Nothing but the best for that baby.  Except for the over spray, blown shocks and trashed track.

Screenshot_20230905-143324.png

Gotta love 700 pipes on a 580 :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Well, the MNTR retards are firing up the stupidity for the season.

Some lady is bitching about the 3 year trail pass costing $111 and having the big sticker.

It is seriously $1 more for the 3 year pass then it has been for like the last 10 years...

Well her name is close to Karen so she figured she'd try and be one.

On 9/12/2023 at 8:28 AM, fortune46x said:

anyone else wonder if Mike Rider on ACTR is retarded?

He is Canadian so yeah lol. He is older and his family owned a cat dealer ship for a long time. He has really cool collection of cat stuff in his house. 

On 9/21/2023 at 7:07 PM, mnstang said:

That's half the fun!

Speaking of mods. I am at my parents house and I go hey where is my box of studs?? My mom says o yeah I forgot about that. Your dad took them into the garage go check there. Probably in his track now lol

34 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I found them. I am ready to ride wheelies if the sled every comes 

IMG_1669.jpeg

30 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Talking about wheelies I just ordered up a track this morning.

Fooooooooor the Puma.

You guys talking about sleds almost makes me want to start some maintenance...almost.

7 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

You guys talking about sleds almost makes me want to start some maintenance...almost.

Our Polaris and super jag are being used as storage stands at the moment. It would be too much work to move all the crap to get to them. Going to order Mohawks for my sled when I get back to Minnesota. Sold the can out of my oven for just enough money to get me the hawks.  So far I have sold enough parts to pay for new parts. 

Edited by Not greg b

6 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Our Polaris and super jag are being used as storage stands at the moment. It would be too much work to move all the crap to get to them. Going to order Mohawks for my sled when I get back to Minnesota. Sold the can out of my oven for just enough money to get me the hawks.  So far I have sold enough parts to pay for new parts. 

Perfect. I know for sure the half ass dragger needs some tlc in the skidframe so that'll be fun when the time comes. Trying to get a few outside projects buttoned up and get through my farming jobs on the weekends and then maybe sleds.