Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

I had to sell this tent this week to pay for more sled stuff.  I put a lot more thought into the Jag than a normal person should.  I have three different y pipes to try for it.  I got another expansion chamber to modify and try and then I came up with another pipe that will be worth trying, but I still have to get that.  That's a lot of combinations to try.  Pretty happy with the Puma track I got, I think it'll still be trailable and low-snow rideable but give it more capability for the deep stuff.  Although the stock .8" track does surprisingly well.  Track: https://www.ebay.com/itm/203487923671

PXL_20230714_220920665.jpg

PXL_20230714_200638992.jpg

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I think it should say. People that want every option you can get on a new sled one side and people on a clapped out triple saying no one wants or needs that on the other side 

And that leads to this

FB_IMG_1696023562986.jpg

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I think it should say. People that want every option you can get on a new sled one side and people on a clapped out triple saying no one wants or needs that on the other side 

From what I remember those triple guys tried really hard to convince everyone that the triples are still the greatest thing ever made.  Not sure if they're still doing that.  Really don't see too many triples anymore.  Like Polaris, they don't stand the test of time 

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

From what I remember those triple guys tried really hard to convince everyone that the triples are still the greatest thing ever made.  Not sure if they're still doing that.  Really don't see too many triples anymore.  Like Polaris, they don't stand the test of time 

They still do. They get fired right up when you tell them most of them weren’t that fast and reliable. They really go off the deep end when you tell them the ones that were fast have been so neglected an arctic cat blast will probably beat majority of them in a drag race. Then to really confuse them when they say only “3 in a row makes um go” you tell them quit riding a kitty Kat and get a real sled because “4 in a row makes um go” 

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

They still do. They get fired right up when you tell them most of them weren’t that fast and reliable. They really go off the deep end when you tell them the ones that were fast have been so neglected an arctic cat blast will probably beat majority of them in a drag race. Then to really confuse them when they say only “3 in a row makes um go” you tell them quit riding a kitty Kat and get a real sled because “4 in a row makes um go” 

They're cool for nostalgia which I can appreciate.  But nothing more.  

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

Triples are still dominating.

19 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Turbocharged four stroke triples are still dominating.

fixed!!

but the almost entirely aftermarket triples still dominate a couple of drag race classes that don't allow 4stroke turbos

11 hours ago, mnstang said:

They're cool for nostalgia which I can appreciate.  But nothing more.  

I would like to have a really nice not greasy triple. They were cool sleds. Like a mock z, xcr800, zrt 8 or t cat would be the ones would I want if shopping for one to have. 

17 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I would like to have a really nice not greasy triple. They were cool sleds. Like a mock z, xcr800, zrt 8 or t cat would be the ones would I want if shopping for one to have. 

Same here. I had a couple zrt 6's. A buddy has a 96 ZRT8 that's actually fairly clean that I'd consider buying for the right price.

26 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Same here. I had a couple zrt 6's. A buddy has a 96 ZRT8 that's actually fairly clean that I'd consider buying for the right price.

My actual dream sled to have would be a clean 1997 zr440. Always wanted one as a kid and I think they had the coolest graphics 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

My actual dream sled to have would be a clean 1997 zr440. Always wanted one as a kid and I think they had the coolest graphics 

I'd like a 96 zr440.

If I were to ever get another triple I think it'd be a 96 tcat, they were cool.

Edited by mnstang