Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

1 minute ago, krom said:

I wouldn't be too surprised if they get to dealers before ridable snow

Maybe.  But this clown dealer isn't preordering anything, just trying to take people's money.  Off a Facebook ad.

27 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Maybe.  But this clown dealer isn't preordering anything, just trying to take people's money.  Off a Facebook ad.

absolutely

3 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

The " Where can I ditch bang" posts are ramping up on Minnesota Snowmobile Riders. 

A arm sales just skyrocketed today for F7s and every ragged out mountain sled made 

3 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

The " Where can I ditch bang" posts are ramping up on Minnesota Snowmobile Riders. 

Tell them the Norman County Trail System is open... 

:ashamed:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Alaska.  Don't mind the cripple dogs 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

5 or 6 poasts removed in the hour or so.

I've been a dickhead on the Facespace tonight, or normal, I'm not sure anymore.

I guess people who ask for opines shouldn't be surprised when I tell them their shitty wrap looks like some trash they bought on Alibaba for $14.71 shipped

Or if they are asking about where to wire up a heated shield plug in for their Sno Pro snox sled, they should go buy an ex-rental F570.

Now some dipshit is saying how he might run a C&A sno-x ski on his Catalyst next year.  I think I'm going to encourage such stupidity.

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I guess people who ask for opines shouldn't be surprised when I tell them their shitty wrap looks like some trash they bought on Alibaba for $14.71 shipped

Or if they are asking about where to wire up a heated shield plug in for their Sno Pro snox sled, they should go buy an ex-rental F570.

Now some dipshit is saying how he might run a C&A sno-x ski on his Catalyst next year.  I think I'm going to encourage such stupidity.

I gave him some solid advice. Can’t wait for the dip shits to come on saying the xt is the best ski you can buy for a trail sled. Also saw another guy bitching skidoo doesn’t build a carbed 600 anymore. I was like why the fuck would you even want a carbbed sled especially a mountain sled. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Alibaba... :lol:

did Jimmy meet you for Catalyst top speed testing?   he's been pretty quiet over the weekend... maybe he's finally in a mental institution where he belongs.  

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I gave him some solid advice. Can’t wait for the dip shits to come on saying the xt is the best ski you can buy for a trail sled. Also saw another guy bitching skidoo doesn’t build a carbed 600 anymore. I was like why the fuck would you even want a carbbed sled especially a mountain sled. 

One person was asking what the best can was for his PC RXC.  He didn't like it when a bunch of us told him it came on the sled in the crate, including a long time Cat engineer.  He said that wasn't the answer he was looking for, so I told him why bother asking if you have a predetermined answer.  Now he is asking what the race seat with the cutout is worth.  He is the reason RR's and the RXC will get dumbed down.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Alibaba... :lol:

did Jimmy meet you for Catalyst top speed testing?   he's been pretty quiet over the weekend... maybe he's finally in a mental institution where he belongs.  

No Yimmy sighting, only pissed off a few ice fishermen who didn't bother to show up to the untouched lake until we were well established out there.  Only had the sheriff out there once this weekend.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

One person was asking what the best can was for his PC RXC.  He didn't like it when a bunch of us told him it came on the sled in the crate, including a long time Cat engineer.  He said that wasn't the answer he was looking for, so I told him why bother asking if you have a predetermined answer.  Now he is asking what the race seat with the cutout is worth.  He is the reason RR's and the RXC will get dumbed down.

No Yimmy sighting, only pissed off a few ice fishermen who didn't bother to show up to the untouched lake until we were well established out there.  Only had the sheriff out there once this weekend.

Facebook is full of morons... as previously discussed today with @krom and @Palu49 :suicide:
Find any speed hiding in it before the fuzz showed up?

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Facebook is full of morons... as previously discussed today with @krom and @Palu49 :suicide:
Find any speed hiding in it before the fuzz showed up?

More speed, but couldn't keep a consistent top end going.

Fuzz didn't care, ice fishermen here think they own all the lakes and will can them or the DNR at the drop of a hat.  BS'ed with us, looked at the sleds, and left.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

More speed, but couldn't keep a consistent top end going.

Fuzz didn't care, ice fishermen here think they own all the lakes and will can them or the DNR at the drop of a hat.  BS'ed with us, looked at the sleds, and left.

is it possibly pulling timing or fuel up top... I wonder?   also wonder if there's a way to trick the pipe temp sensor... 

ice fisherman are fucking weird... and teritorial.   there was a documentary about it with Walter Matthau and Jack Lemon.     

31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is it possibly pulling timing or fuel up top... I wonder?   also wonder if there's a way to trick the pipe temp sensor... 

ice fisherman are fucking weird... and teritorial.   there was a documentary about it with Walter Matthau and Jack Lemon.     

If you throw a ns1 on it you can see if it is doing that if you know what to look for on the data log.  

Edited by Not greg b