Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

I had to make my own efi harness but it's done right...

Screenshot_20231210_182402_Facebook.jpg

It’s probably a “turbo kit” from 5 pieces of a trash with one Boondocker part. Boondocker probably dosent have any interest in supporting a 12 year pile of scrap 

On 12/9/2023 at 8:44 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/846486093358992/?mibextid=9R9pXO

is this an acceptable amount of bar riser @fortune46x

if only it had twin pipes @Not greg b

He would probably let that one slide if you bribed him like a fair carney that is in charge of the height to ride. It’s right on the line of being tall enough. 

44 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

image.png.a971173ce54ad8eba9697c54e6360cc9.png

We did the vintage mackinaw bridge ride last weekend. I drove the rescue truck. We are going to build a sled for me to ride in it next year. We just need to find a belly pan for the spare sled so we don’t hack up a good original body. We have a set of period correct mega phones we are gonna weld on it and make it the most obnoxious sled in the event. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

We did the vintage mackinaw bridge ride last weekend. I drove the rescue truck. We are going to build a sled for me to ride in it next year. We just need to find a belly pan for the spare sled so we don’t hack up a good original body. We have a set of period correct mega phones we are gonna weld on it and make it the most obnoxious sled in the event. 

That's a cool deal, saw some pics on the Top of the Lake Facebook. What's the sled you are putting together?

22 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

That's a cool deal, saw some pics on the Top of the Lake Facebook. What's the sled you are putting together?

I believe an elvenrude rampage. My cousin has couple to choose from. I told him we should use the parts whore in weeds that still runs because it is super clapped out and would add to an obnoxious exhaust lol. In the top of the lake pictures the real clean Johnson with the sleigh and the real clean dark blue evlinrude was my uncle and cousin. It was a last minute deal they came up to do it. They have all the parts for a 3rd sled but ran out of time. We also have to convince my dad to drive the support truck but that maybe hard. He doesn’t like getting involved in our shanigans 

Edited by Not greg b

20 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I believe an elvenrude rampage. My cousin has couple to choose from. I told him we should use the parts whore in weeds that still runs because it is super clapped out and would add to an obnoxious exhaust lol. In the top of the lake pictures the real clean Johnson with the sleigh and the real clean dark blue evlinrude was my uncle and cousin. It was a last minute deal they came up to do it. They have all the parts for a 3rd sled but ran out of time. We also have to convince my dad to drive the support truck but that maybe hard. He doesn’t like getting involved in our shanigans 

Those are minty sleds they have. Them omc motors are kinda loud normally and super loud with megs.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I have seen them at a show before but never at a dealer or on a trail. For a kid to bomb around the yard or an ice fishing sled it would probably be ok. 

That’s what it came up under was searching for Snoscoot or Snosport cant remember.

32 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Screenshot_20231221_115029_Facebook.jpg

I am starting to see more of these “I know what got” over priced shit pop up and the “how do I make my snocross sled run on anything other than the race gas” posts. You know it’s snowmobile season when that shows up. 

32 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I am starting to see more of these “I know what got” over priced shit pop up and the “how do I make my snocross sled run on anything other than the race gas” posts. You know it’s snowmobile season when that shows up. 

I should have asked more for mine apparently. Sold a running bravo with a parts sled for $650 and still had assholes saying it was too much.

19 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Facebook needs to do away with this Anonymous Poster bullshit.

I want to see what kind of fucking moron I'd dealing with.  

Yep, everyone of those posts are retarded.

For fun, and to avoid cleaning, I went through my FB feed and counted the ads in that shithole.

I made it to 81 ads and whatnot before I ran into a single post from a person or group that I actually follow or am friends with.

Fuck me it is getting bad.