FB humor season is back!!!

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

Wtf it's a plain old zl with 4k miles it's like a $1500 sled.  If it had zero miles legit brand new I could see maybe asking 5k.  Should send him a $500 offer..

do it, I'll offer $501

:roflcrying:

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Wtf it's a plain old zl with 4k miles it's like a $1500 sled.  If it had zero miles legit brand new I could see maybe asking 5k.  Should send him a $500 offer..

There is a millennium edition with zero miles on it that was listed for 10k. It’s owned by that guy in crookston that is selling off a bunch sleds

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

There is a millennium edition with zero miles on it that was listed for 10k. It’s owned by that guy in crookston that is selling off a bunch sleds

Yeah I've seen that one, guy is a pretty good collector.  That's probably a legit price as it's a rare and numbered sled with zero miles.  I think he might have had extras for it too like maybe the diecast and some of the matching clothing.  

Not some rando ZL with miles

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Yeah I've seen that one, guy is a pretty good collector.  That's probably a legit price as it's a rare and numbered sled with zero miles.  I think he might have had extras for it too like maybe the diecast and some of the matching clothing.  

Not some rando ZL with miles

Yeah he has been selling a lot of sleds which I think have been over priced. But that millennium sled price I could justify. As you said it has zero miles, is numbered and is a reason to collect 

4 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Nothing like reading 1,879,540 posts like. "What are the trails like at xxx location currently?"

I can give you a trail report for the entire north east...

Trails closed, no snow, warm weather, except for some of north Maine, which doesn't have enough snow to keep sleds cool, or hyfax from melting

9 hours ago, krom said:

Trails closed, no snow, warm weather, except for some of north Maine, which doesn't have enough snow to keep sleds cool, or hyfax from melting

We had a rain system move through the midwest yesterday and before the rain was even done people were wondering what the trails were like.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, krom said:

Southern VT trails still had some life left in em Sunday. But after this week ya probably a wrap. :sad:

155C598F-F64E-4C06-947B-8986870B344E.jpeg

Someone should give him a wrong part number just to teach him to not be lazy.

Asking if an online retailer with an easy to use website has a part and the part number instead of just looking for yourself.  I hate these people.

Screenshot_20230218-221304.png

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mnstang said:

Asking if an online retailer with an easy to use website has a part and the part number instead of just looking for yourself.  I hate these people.

I like how they always ask “where is the best place to get a part” a fucking dealer. They all have the same price book and get it from the same place. I walked into a random Polaris to dealer to get a gallon of oil recently and they were 5 dollars cheaper than all the online parts whores. And no shipping. 

Edited by Not greg b
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

110% agree... why put the tiniest bit of effort into anything when you can ask Facecrack?  wtf did people like this do before the internet?   

I got the ac 7000 people riled up on actr waiting on the return of that turd. My dad had 2 of them and went back to a 2 stroke. A bunch of his buddies had the Yamaha versions and either went winders or 2 stroke. The only reason they bought the vipers is because they couldn’t get another apex and the winder wasn’t out yet. 

Edited by Not greg b
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I like how they always ask “where is the best place to get a part” a fucking dealer. They all have the same price book and get it from the same place. I walked into a random Polaris to dealer to get a gallon of oil recently and they were 5 dollars cheaper than all the online parts whores. And no shipping. 

Yep and those same people then bitch that their dealers close.  Like they think these dealers are just supposed to exist on their own and pay themselves and all their employees for the one time every three years when they need a random part they can't find on the internet.  My dealer you can bring in your empty oil jug and he pumps bulk oil back in for cheaper than you can buy a jug anywhere.  And the price difference on most things aren't what people think anyway.  Often times cheaper.  Those questions I often reply and say an Arctic Cat dealer, it seemed so obvious but I think going to a dealer is considered out of the question for them they'd rather fuck around online and do everything but support their local dealer.  Then bitch online when it closes.  I think these people just live in an online world and probably didn't have a Dad to show them how to be in the world and don't understand small business.  I see posts on my local FB groups complaining about the dollar general store always is closed.  Every time I just reply that these stores are bad for the community and therefore themselves and to stop supporting them.  Some people are too far gone 

11 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I got the ac 7000 people riled up on actr waiting on the return of that turd. My dad had 2 of them and went back to a 2 stroke. A bunch of his buddies had the Yamaha versions and either went winders or 2 stroke. The only reason they bought the vipers is because they couldn’t get another apex and the winder wasn’t out yet. 

I had a Viper and really liked it.  

I'm passively looking for another one.  It either needs to be cheap or a very specific model they probably didn't sell many of.

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I had a Viper and really liked it.  

I'm passively looking for another one.  It either needs to be cheap or a very specific model they probably didn't sell many of.

Sold my last 7000 last year for a deal. If I knew you were looking it would have been a good sled for the price. It went from Michigan to North Dakota and I had to haul the damn thing lol

11 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Sold my last 7000 last year for a deal. If I knew you were looking it would have been a good sled for the price. It went from Michigan to North Dakota and I had to haul the damn thing lol

Right when the Vid started, I found a brand new 14 RTX for $7800.  When I talked myself into buying it, it was already gone. 

Should have kept mine.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just put an entire engine in it at this point... wth right?  😆

sure, but the bad injector, oil pump, or wiring issue that is causing the problem, will blow that up too

Edited by krom

27 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

This is impossible - I have read on this site that the Cat 600's never have issues.

is it a mechanical engine issue? 🤔 

that said, earlier 600 CT's did have a piston update which is often conveniently forgotten.