Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

On 2/20/2023 at 5:16 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you see this one @mnstang:dunno:  

Screenshot_20230220-051353.png

I've seen that dingleberry post this before.  I'm guessing he is the type of person that has issues with every toy he has.

On 2/20/2023 at 1:46 PM, SeaShark said:

This is impossible - I have read on this site that the Cat 600's never have issues.

We've had and raced the 6000's since they were introduced in 2014.  Of all the sleds, the only major motor issue has been a lower connecting rod bearing shit the bed on a 7500 mile sled.  My friend dropped a piston skirt on his 14 RR at like 1000 race miles.

We've cracked piston in them, that is about it.  No water pumps, no oiling issues, no broken cranks, no meltdowns, etc.

The race sleds would get rebuilds every 750-1250 miles.

Not saying then don't have issues, but they have been pretty damn good to us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I've seen that dingleberry post this before.  I'm guessing he is the type of person that has issues with every toy he has.

We've had and raced the 6000's since they were introduced in 2014.  Of all the sleds, the only major motor issue has been a lower connecting rod bearing shit the bed on a 7500 mile sled.  My friend dropped a piston skirt on his 14 RR at like 1000 race miles.

We've cracked piston in them, that is about it.  No water pumps, no oiling issues, no broken cranks, no meltdowns, etc.

The race sleds would get rebuilds every 750-1250 miles.

Not saying then don't have issues, but they have been pretty damn good to us.

Seems like most people with these odd issues probably aren't great with maintenance or troubleshooting problems but hey whatever gets the likes on Facebook. Same thing as the guys that have a sled that starts on fire.

On another note my wife's uncle has had 2 Polaris 600's that shit the bed but you don't see me running around announcing that to the world like all polaris's are shit.

21 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Copied from the meme thread in the current events forum............ :lolz:

FB_IMG_1677046749317.jpg

being so close to home the temptation is overwhelming.  is it trail legal?  @Not greg b and I could use it for bar hopping in our senior years.

21 hours ago, Not greg b said:

C2c must have been off his meds again and his wife, kids and dog told him to go play outside 

so you're in for 50% ownership... ? 

:roflcrying:

• Haha 1

On 2/5/2023 at 7:50 PM, racinfarmer said:

Oh great, this OCD guy is back for the season.  

Wonder if he is still changing spark plugs after every ride.  

Doesn't want opinions, but wants to know who has or has not rode them?

I have.  They fucking blow chunks.

image.png.eeb05d8a9ef11347d37620f907c09b8f.png

OCD/ADD guy decided the RXC isn't for him...

I should really f with him and post about what I paid for mine. :) 

image.png.f3fe2f314ef6756a61afb9fb60b366d7.png

image.png.8d91c13e86f2a3804d42c7dabffd0cbc.png

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

More like 75% ownership. That thing is mint 

fine, but you can't store it here.  my neighbors would talk.

25 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

No kidding.

IMO it is a $12k sled plus or minus a grand.

yup 👍

Catalyst is going to deflate the price of the Procross big time, especially when they release a big bore in 2028

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fine, but you can't store it here.  my neighbors would talk.

yup 👍

Catalyst is going to deflate the price of the Procross big time, especially when they release a big bore in 2028

You mean 2038. It’s not ready yet. 

15 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Someone listed what I'm 99% sure is my or my friend's old race sled.  

They were OK, but they took a beating and had lots of stuff replaced on them. :lol:

My friend’s 2017 cat sno cross sled popped up for sale again. He bought it new, raced it and won the amateur championship at erx with it. The couple times I have seen it for sale since he sold it says “never been raced” “low miles/hours” it still has the wrap he put on it with his sponsors at the time lol

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2023 at 5:16 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you see this one @mnstang:dunno:  

Screenshot_20230220-051353.png

Yes I saw that and I stay out of those shit shows.  They'd rather listen to idiots telling them to replace things their sled either doesn't have or could not be responsible for their issue.

I just saw a post asking about what engine temp is right and someone said to forget it and just look at spark plugs. No did call that guy an idiot though.  Someone has to.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Yes I saw that and I stay out of those shit shows.  They'd rather listen to idiots telling them to replace things their sled either doesn't have or could not be responsible for their issue.

I just saw a post asking about what engine temp is right and someone said to forget it and just look at spark plugs. No did call that guy an idiot though.  Someone has to.

There is one on achat where the guy keeps blowing up a 2019. It’s sparked knocked to death from running low lead av gas 

5 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

@racinfarmer are you sick of the "Why wasn't muh trail groomed?" posts on Minnesota Snowmobile Riders yet?

Yes.  

In our clubs instance, the front diff went out on one groomer late last week.  One groomer isn't running down 275+ miles of trail in a couple days, even running around the clock.  

A lot of places panned.

And a lot of people were riding with 0 consideration for others, at times myself included. 

Edited by racinfarmer

45 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Screenshot_20230307_171703_Facebook.jpg

BS.  If it went tumbling and flipping he wouldn't still have trailing arms.  Hold it open longer than he should?  I didn't know there was a limit for that what a weenie.