FB humor season is back!!!

Friend sent me this. They got it running Fri after sitting for 9 years. Guy did this Saturday. 

Didn't want to deal with the angry greasy triple crowd so I didn't put them on fb 

IMG_20230307_234400~2.jpg

IMG_20230307_234405~2.jpg

Edited by krom
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Don't do drugs kids.

FB_IMG_1678673480777.jpg

When I was 8, my father put two 1968 292 single cylinder Colts together, there were two motors, two drive trains, two tracks, two skis, the throttle for each were on their respective side of the handle bars, and the brakes were fabricated to pedals on the outsides of each tunnel, he had one big wide hood that he fiber glassed together and painted up pretty nicely, and one big wide seat with a belt he could strap me and my brother on each side of him. 

At 6 and 8 years old, we thought it was the coolest thing doing donuts in the back yard tearing up the grass with those cleated tracks!!

Didn't someone put two mid-90's Cats together at one time like this, and played with it at some hill climb event??

Edited by Mag6240

27 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

When I was 8, my father put two 1968 292 single cylinder Colts together, there were two motors, two drive trains, two tracks, two skis, the throttle for each were on their respective side of the handle bars, and the brakes were fabricated to pedals on the outsides of each tunnel, he had one big wide hood that he fiber glassed together and painted up pretty nicely, and one big wide seat with a belt he could strap me and my brother on each side of him. 

At 6 and 8 years old, we thought it was the coolest thing doing donuts in the back yard tearing up the grass with those cleated tracks!!

Didn't someone put two mid-90's Cats together at one time like this, and played with it at some hill climb event??

I've seen a few and some were done with craftsmanship like you explain what your dad did on yours. This one seems to have involved a sawzall,welder, and 30 rack of old mil.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

What is the dipshit expecting out of a race sled?  22mpg?

image.png.146c5794bec5af33e8f200fa6825fa99.png

and a week before this post he probably asked how to do wheelies, what was the loudest can or does anyone have twin pipes for this? 

people are stupid, and they seem to be getting more stupid by the day

EDIt:  I decided to be that CUNT thing you stop yourself from being

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

On 3/7/2023 at 10:47 PM, krom said:

Friend sent me this. They got it running Fri after sitting for 9 years. Guy did this Saturday. 

Didn't want to deal with the angry greasy triple crowd so I didn't put them on fb 

IMG_20230307_234400~2.jpg

IMG_20230307_234405~2.jpg

pointing-point.gif

dear lord how did I miss this?

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they forgot... comes with the cheapest junk kyb shocks a major manufacturer can order and may tip over at any given moment

When you learn how to ride you won't have these issues :bc:  

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

Yeah but look at the fit and finish 

what's more fun factor than the end of your crankshaft randomly falling off?  :roflcrying:

wait, I know... center crank bearing failure!   :(