Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

On 12/20/2022 at 7:33 PM, racinfarmer said:

I paid $5 for a Yamaha gear Duster at Haydays one year in really good shape.  Had to carry that damn thing around the rest of the day.  Not worth it.

Think NSP has a super secret kit for my Dusters?

Yeah. It comes with a piece of paper that says it is water dyno certified. Then you know you have the real deal 

Edited by Not greg b

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that could be one of those anti-theft covers they put on Polaris's and SkiDoo's?  Look at the ski hoops... looks yeller.  

I was hoping that somoene's shitty ad was going to let me sneak in a steal a 2006 Sno-Pro 600 mod sled before the sled polishing VIN nurds on the Facebooks got to it.

No dice.  

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I was hoping that somoene's shitty ad was going to let me sneak in a steal a 2006 Sno-Pro 600 mod sled before the sled polishing VIN nurds on the Facebooks got to it.

No dice.  

good luck with that... those guys seem to know where most everything is.

On 12/20/2022 at 8:07 PM, mnstang said:

I've always heard of firecats frames cracking but holy crap I've seen a few pictures on the f7 FB.  And then the comments are all basically saying it's all normal and to make sure to check in all these other spots too.  And these aren't just cracks they're full on breaks with separation.  Fuck all of that, I could never own one of those.

Yet I posted that 9000+ mile, overpriced F7 the other day and you gave me shit for it. I thought you were a Cat guy? How the fuck can you be a true Cat guy and completely skip the entire first gen F chassis sleds? 

On 12/20/2022 at 8:21 PM, Not greg b said:

Yeah I rebuilt a firecat for something to do 12 years ago. The sled looked perfectly fine but under the plastic the front end was bent right over. Cat had a bunch of bracing kits for the early ones. People say the new skidoos are tin cans but they think the fire cat is great. Hell you can go over a hill on a F7, punch the throttle to wheelie over over it, and feel the whole chassis twist. Then you add the retards of the internet that keep running them cracked and they are just shit piles. 

Correct. I rode a few of them when they came out back in the day and between the chassis flex, the wobbly as fuck steering post and all of the god awful noises it made going down a trail, I was out of that mess. Almost bought a CF a couple of times but they honestly didn’t feel that much better to me so that didn’t happen either. 

57 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Meanwhile, one of the retards on ACTR:

How it started:

image.png.9ece5c9f5931e2a76b48a83a84c6c0de.png

How its going:

image.png.9a60f7338e16f29ca6ae73322aebfe53.png

did he clean the power valves?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the laughs that used to give me before I got the boot... :roflcrying:  

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yet I posted that 9000+ mile, overpriced F7 the other day and you gave me shit for it. I thought you were a Cat guy? How the fuck can you be a true Cat guy and completely skip the entire first gen F chassis sleds? 

Correct. I rode a few of them when they came out back in the day and between the chassis flex, the wobbly as fuck steering post and all of the god awful noises it made going down a trail, I was out of that mess. Almost bought a CF a couple of times but they honestly didn’t feel that much better to me so that didn’t happen either. 

The xf was a terrible sled. They handled like a dump truck and flat steering made them awful in tight trails. I only had that sled for a season before getting something else 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did he clean the power valves?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the laughs that used to give me before I got the boot... :roflcrying:  

I forgot you got kicked, tagged you in a snow trackers post the other day on there.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I forgot you got kicked, tagged you in a snow trackers post the other day on there.

they had enough of my shenanigans... HALP!!!!

:ashamed:

24 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

no it’s belt deflection 

that's why you aren't getting top end... add 6 Delrins

• Platinum Contributing Member

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

The xf was a terrible sled. They handled like a dump truck and flat steering made them awful in tight trails. I only had that sled for a season before getting something else 

I had a friend spend some money/time into making his 2006 XF7 a really good handling trail sled. I mean, for what it was. He had a dump truck of money into it by the time he was done though. 

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

There was a super clean ZR9SP on there the other day. I have a friend that has a thing for those older ZRs. I sent him the ad. He got a hold of the seller. I guess it was gone in less than an hour. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Whoa rage much?

Just because I said that the price was legit doesn't mean I would personally pay that price.  But if others will pay it, and they will, then it's not overpriced.

As for your next part about not being a "true Cat guy", lol.  

Cheer up buttercup it's Christmas.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Whoa rage much?

Just because I said that the price was legit doesn't mean I would personally pay that price.  But if others will pay it, and they will, then it's not overpriced.

As for your next part about not being a "true Cat guy", lol.  

Cheer up buttercup it's Christmas.

Rage? No. I swear a lot. It comes out when I type too. Get over yourself sweetie. 

My God.

I am not in that MN sled riders FB page but I have their posts popping up in my feed anyway.  Every single thing I see from that is just the most miserable people I could imagine.

One guy just posted a picture of his stock crossfire sitting on a groomed trail.  And all the comments were completely negative.  Either the guy is ruining the trails, closing the trails, or MN trails suck.  

What the hell.  These miserable people need a punch to the face or something, what is wrong with people?  Everyone just wants to be pissed off?  I don't know how you guys can be in pages like that with those people.