Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

14 minutes ago, mnstang said:

My God.

I am not in that MN sled riders FB page but I have their posts popping up in my feed anyway.  Every single thing I see from that is just the most miserable people I could imagine.

One guy just posted a picture of his stock crossfire sitting on a groomed trail.  And all the comments were completely negative.  Either the guy is ruining the trails, closing the trails, or MN trails suck.  

What the hell.  These miserable people need a punch to the face or something, what is wrong with people?  Everyone just wants to be pissed off?  I don't know how you guys can be in pages like that with those people.  

I got in an argument on there a few weeks back about frost depth. :lol:

I have something for sale on marketplace... Guy sends ten messages in a day, I replied to each of them.  Guy can't make it.  I tell him he can stop by my workplace and pick it up, he says cool/awesome/etc.  I bring it thinking quick easy and painless... nothing, now I'm going to fuck with him if he still wants it and won't budge one red cent because I can. 

Trying to purchase two other items... Both sellers taking their sweet fucking time.  Is your shit for sale or not, do you actually want to sell it? 

Maybe Facebook needs 'attempted to buy from' or 'sell to' ratings to weed out the flakes on their site.

Screenshot_20221226-142409.png

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you tell 'Polaris Indy Garage' it's a free air yet? 

:roflcrying:

First comment was if you're here asking this you shouldn't buy it at all. Lol

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I have something for sale on marketplace... Guy sends ten messages in a day, I replied to each of them.  Guy can't make it.  I tell him he can stop by my workplace and pick it up, he says cool/awesome/etc.  I bring it thinking quick easy and painless... nothing, now I'm going to fuck with him if he still wants it and won't budge one red cent because I can. 

Trying to purchase two other items... Both sellers taking their sweet fucking time.  Is your shit for sale or not, do you actually want to sell it? 

Maybe Facebook needs 'attempted to buy from' or 'sell to' ratings to weed out the flakes on their site.

Screenshot_20221226-142409.png

I love when people take the time to post a for sale item but then proceed to say they'll be out of town for a week..:groin:

On 12/24/2022 at 9:09 PM, mnstang said:

My God.

I am not in that MN sled riders FB page but I have their posts popping up in my feed anyway.  Every single thing I see from that is just the most miserable people I could imagine.

One guy just posted a picture of his stock crossfire sitting on a groomed trail.  And all the comments were completely negative.  Either the guy is ruining the trails, closing the trails, or MN trails suck.  

What the hell.  These miserable people need a punch to the face or something, what is wrong with people?  Everyone just wants to be pissed off?  I don't know how you guys can be in pages like that with those people.  

After another round of stupidity again today, I have affirmed my statement of the following:

The larger the dB readout of a can is inversely proportional to the IQ of the monkey behind the handlebars.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

After another round of stupidity again today, I have affirmed my statement of the following:

The larger the dB readout of a can is inversely proportional to the IQ of the monkey behind the handlebars.

Iz muh rase Kan illegull?

52 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd clean the damn sled first.

Had an open trailer pass me in the hammer lane headed north yesterday. Two brand new Polaris and two brand new Doo trail sleds on it. No covers. No salt shield on the trailer. They did have an older PC Cat shoved in the bed of the truck. EVERYTHING covered in salt/road spray. 

19 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Had an open trailer pass me in the hammer lane headed north yesterday. Two brand new Polaris and two brand new Doo trail sleds on it. No covers. No salt shield on the trailer. They did have an older PC Cat shoved in the bed of the truck. EVERYTHING covered in salt/road spray. 

I don't understand that.  There is a dealer here that has new sleds, ATV's, and SxS's right out by the road they are on getting buried by the plow.  Just drove past it today.  Half dozen Kaos' and another half dozen RMK's covered in the same shit you are describing.  

I don't understand the people who let shit like that happen to their sleds.  Wash the bitch off when you get to where you are going, or spend $400 on a salt shield and $100 on a Marketplace cover.

36 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Can’t be much worse than a sled deck everyone wants to use because they are cool