FB humor season is back!!!

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I don't understand that.  There is a dealer here that has new sleds, ATV's, and SxS's right out by the road they are on getting buried by the plow.  Just drove past it today.  Half dozen Kaos' and another half dozen RMK's covered in the same shit you are describing.  

I don't understand the people who let shit like that happen to their sleds.  Wash the bitch off when you get to where you are going, or spend $400 on a salt shield and $100 on a Marketplace cover.

Even after doing a salt shield, cover and washing like crazy for a few years, years back, I won’t haul my shit in anything but an enclosed. Then again, I’m the guy you’ll see dunking back into the fresh snow as soon as I can after having to ride a town loop or side of the road full of salty snow. These things rot so easy it’s pathetic. I hate having to work on rusty/crusty shit. 

9 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Can’t be much worse than a sled deck everyone wants to use because they are cool

True. There was a bit of a flare up of those over here for a bit but I don’t see many anymore. 

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Not sure what this guy is expecting.  Maybe he'd be better suited riding a Lazy-Boy?

image.png.cf90dba02ab781fdfc77dbc81b1bee76.png

image.png.1bdcc53fda7ba12b39ea7145c6da1343.png

Needs a longer track to bridge those bumps. I suggest a 174. 

4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Even after doing a salt shield, cover and washing like crazy for a few years, years back, I won’t haul my shit in anything but an enclosed. Then again, I’m the guy you’ll see dunking back into the fresh snow as soon as I can after having to ride a town loop or side of the road full of salty snow. These things rot so easy it’s pathetic. I hate having to work on rusty/crusty shit. 

True. There was a bit of a flare up of those over here for a bit but I don’t see many anymore. 

I doubt he got anywhere near 40mph or even close to 80. Around 50 is where it goes from bouncing to a vibration in the sled from skipping over the bumps and working the suspension hard 

8 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They are every where out here in the sota. Midwest freeridaz moff E ah modz

5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Funny 😂 but hey you don’t learn unless you try.  I did some dumb shit as a kid learning to wrench on my dirtbikes and sleds back in the day.  

It's all fun and games until you wreck the neighbors car and garage door.:lol:

15 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Lot of that going around 😂  remember this one 

I'm all for some wreckless riding, but at the right time and place.  And that is not in a neighborhood!  So many snowmobilers are just idiots and should have been thinner from the gene pool long ago.

Some of these guys on the trail is also amazing sometimes.  It's like they have a 5 second reaction time, or only look 10 feet in front of their ski tips, or both.  Like I spot them instantly because I'm always looking for someone, I will spot them right away then you can see when they spot me because there's some erratic manuevers which usually involves them almost rolling their sled right in front of me when they finally see me.  Many times I literally just shake my head at them.

I've been in a head on accident on the trail that should have never happened, it was not even a perfect storm in a tight blind corner, I saw this guy for probably a full 3 seconds.  These dumbasses don't understand that they could kill someone and even if they don't care about other people, you could still be crippled, financially ruined, in prison, etc etc.  Of course the guy that hit me was a classic citiot guy too.  Some of those warmer spring days on weekends are dangerous on the trails because all the idiots are out.

Edited by mnstang
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'm all for some wreckless riding, but at the right time and place.  And that is not in a neighborhood!  So many snowmobilers are just idiots and should have been thinner from the gene pool long ago.

Some of these guys on the trail is also amazing sometimes.  It's like they have a 5 second reaction time, or only look 10 feet in front of their ski tips, or both.  Like I spot them instantly because I'm always looking for someone, I will spot them right away then you can see when they spot me because there's some erratic manuevers which usually involves them almost rolling their sled right in front of me when they finally see me.  Many times I literally just shake my head at them.

I've been in a head on accident on the trail that should have never happened, it was not even a perfect storm in a tight blind corner, I saw this guy for probably a full 3 seconds.  These dumbasses don't understand that they could kill someone and even if they don't care about other people, you could still be crippled, financially ruined, in prison, etc etc.  Of course the guy that hit me was a classic citiot guy too.  Some of those warmer spring days on weekends are dangerous on the trails because all the idiots are out.

I know what you’re saying and usually flip them off. Some rides are worse than others. Only saw one when I was out riding with the wife this past week. Same deal. Saw him coming for a while. He was riding by himself just strung right out on an 800 Doo and then finally sees me, panics, locks the track, starts sliding and then at the last minute corrects to just miss me. I came to a complete stop just after that point because I figured he was going to yard sale it into my wife. I was a full sled width off the trail to avoid him. Thankfully the wife saw him coming from a long way off too, found a spot to get off the trail quick, stopped and flipped him off too. That’s my girl! 🤣

I've been looking at Marketplace lately, as I'm getting kinda tired of waiting for my '23 to show up.  Came across this gem .. I almost asked him if he kept the MBRP can would it bring the price down to reality and put it closer to $18K??

image.thumb.png.f707deb755ec5dca65279ff57b2bce80.png

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've been looking at Marketplace lately, as I'm getting kinda tired of waiting for my '23 to show up.  Came across this gem .. I almost asked him if he kept the MBRP can would it bring the price down to reality and put it closer to $18K??

image.thumb.png.f707deb755ec5dca65279ff57b2bce80.png

They’re all going to find out real soon that “Covid pricing” isn’t going to fly. 

I wouldn’t mind picking up an Axys chassis, 800cc version of that sled though. I can sell my Indy in one phone call for more than I paid for it.  

Honestly though, I would rather update my RMK first though. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 2