Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, krom said:

It is a ski doo guy, what do you expect??

Exactly what I was thinking ski-doos don’t usually break down so the owners (like that guy) usually aren’t to good at the mechanicing. However if you are like myself and ride with a cat guy we’ll you got the track and skid out every other week changing cracked rails and 4th wheel kits and every other shit design cat has to offer so you learn fast how to mechanic. 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Exactly what I was thinking ski-doos don’t usually break down so the owners (like that guy) usually aren’t to good at the mechanicing. However if you are like myself and ride with a cat guy we’ll you got the track and skid out every other week changing cracked rails and 4th wheel kits and every other shit design cat has to offer so you learn fast how to mechanic. 

You are right that the average doo owner is too stupid to even change runners, let alone actually work on a sled, but  OMFG lay down the pipe and take a step back if you think they are reliable, or don't break down.  Every decent size doo dealer in snow country has engines in stock ready to go. Two of them near us each have a tech who's sole job all winter is to change engines.   One of the privateer shops by us has at least 10 re-plated monoblock cylinders in stock at all times.

The local used sled parts shop keeps reman poo 800's in stock too, they had 4 come in recently to start the season, and will be sending out blown up cores to exchange all season.

Edited by krom

25 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Now that there is snow on the Norf Shore, every swinging dick that has 0 patience or self control is asking where the best place to ride is, if they have been packing, and if they have been grooming.

WTF.

Doesn't help when places like the Trestle post pics of the first riders to stop.

22 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Doesn't help when places like the Trestle post pics of the first riders to stop.

I like the one kid who has asked I think 3 times now how much snow and where he can ride on the Norf Shore, but says he knows people with power line cuts and fields he can ride it.

WTF, call them and ask!

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I like the one kid who has asked I think 3 times now how much snow and where he can ride on the Norf Shore, but says he knows people with power line cuts and fields he can ride it.

WTF, call them and ask!

Yep the retard level on that page has definitely increased.

13 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yep the retard level on that page has definitely increased.

The oldest has been bouncing off the walls here all day waiting to take the 120 (206) out around the yard.  He even got a bridge across the creek this year, so I'm sure I'll be digging that thing out a bunch this winter.  

Maybe tomorrow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The oldest has been bouncing off the walls here all day waiting to take the 120 (206) out around the yard.  He even got a bridge across the creek this year, so I'm sure I'll be digging that thing out a bunch this winter.  

Maybe tomorrow.

Had a little surgery on my knee so that's holding my boy back from the indy 340 coming out for now, that and I don't want my yard ripped to shit.

I have noticed this trend. I guess if you need “back country” training for the extreme back country riding the UP, it should be map reading so people quit trespassing all over. It doesn’t take much skill to ride a rail road grade to a logging road. 

D54E0403-385C-466E-992A-B8986030D106.jpeg

Edited by Not greg b

12 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Listed about 20 items on Marketplace today.

The scumbags are out and my humor is running thin...

1 star seller rating here I come!

Is it still available?  Interested in a trade for a 98 Panther?   :lol:  :bc:  I hear ya, Marketplace brings out the clowns.

15 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

An eclectic mix of shit.

Everything from furniture to a race car engine to cylinders and equipment parts.

Already had a less then 1/2 price offer on the race car engine.

My uncle’s sister in law can build it cheaper new. I will offer 1/2 price 

This one was originally $4k, but has been relisted for $3k, which is still 2 grand too high, at least.

Great shape, except the ripped seat, missing windshield, missing snow flap, rusty a-arms on one side and rattle canned black on the other, at least one tweeked ski, the other ski with a chunk missing, the random sheetrock screw in the bumper, running boards with a ton of missing paint, random rivets in the tunnel, a tunnel that appears to be tweeked down on the clutch side, ripped/chunked lugs, taped on grips, missing screen on hood by headlight.

And there aren't even under the hood pics.

image.png.f46c6fcc9e179457eeace313958b2a6b.png

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

This one was originally $4k, but has been relisted for $3k, which is still 2 grand too high, at least.

Great shape, except the ripped seat, missing windshield, missing snow flap, rusty a-arms on one side and rattle canned black on the other, at least one tweeked ski, the other ski with a chunk missing, the random sheetrock screw in the bumper, running boards with a ton of missing paint, random rivets in the tunnel, a tunnel that appears to be tweeked down on the clutch side, ripped/chunked lugs, taped on grips, missing screen on hood by headlight.

And there aren't even under the hood pics.

image.png.f46c6fcc9e179457eeace313958b2a6b.png

MBRP and Amsoil decal add powah tho

On 11/19/2022 at 7:23 PM, racinfarmer said:

Listed about 20 items on Marketplace today.

The scumbags are out and my humor is running thin...

1 star seller rating here I come!

I used to think it was being dramatic when guys would say they won't respond to "is it still for sale".

But now I get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Do people even think when they just tell people to set their belt deflection?  For any number of clutch issues that deflection wouldn't even cause.  How about when just ask how high the belt should sit in secondary to "set" the belt deflection.  Or the guys tell people to set deflection on their car with a roller primary.  Or the guy who is telling someone that he has to run an 083/084 belt on his sled that takes a 111 belt.  And then if you correct some of the misinformation so the op doesn't get screwed the people say that I'm not helping.

One guy today went through two ctec 600s in a very short time like 200 miles.  And then says he is running ipone oil is that the problem.  Like holy hell man that's like a Molotov cocktail anyone nearby is getting fucked up 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Do people even think when they just tell people to set their belt deflection?  For any number of clutch issues that deflection wouldn't even cause.  How about when just ask how high the belt should sit in secondary to "set" the belt deflection.  Or the guys tell people to set deflection on their car with a roller primary.  Or the guy who is telling someone that he has to run an 083/084 belt on his sled that takes a 111 belt.  And then if you correct some of the misinformation so the op doesn't get screwed the people say that I'm not helping.

One guy today went through two ctec 600s in a very short time like 200 miles.  And then says he is running ipone oil is that the problem.  Like holy hell man that's like a Molotov cocktail anyone nearby is getting fucked up 

I didn’t think iPone was still around