Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

In the F7 group some body asked if the carbed f7 was any good. The answers are mind boggling. There is everything from some retard posting about how he has UFOs in his and has picture of his “well modded” round slides. someone else was saying it was never designed to have a carbed engine in the chassis, so it is hard to work on. 

Welp, got the boot from another group.  

Guy asked what can would save the most weight for his ratty ass Polaris 800 trail sled, even though he is a solid 300+ pounder.  

I said if he was concerned about weight, he'd hit the produce section at his local grocer followed by the gym.

It went well from there.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Welp, got the boot from another group.  

Guy asked what can would save the most weight for his ratty ass Polaris 800 trail sled, even though he is a solid 300+ pounder.  

I said if he was concerned about weight, he'd hit the produce section at his local grocer followed by the gym.

It went well from there.

I'm surprised I didn't run into that post today while browsing,  depending on what group it was in.

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

I'm surprised I didn't run into that post today while browsing,  depending on what group it was in.

Every morning when I wake up, I tell myself "Try not to be a cunt."

If I can put forth a good effort on not being a cunt every day, I figure I'm a good person.

I failed today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Discussion on the size of reg numbers in MN.

Vain fucker probably rides like a 1996 XLT that is lucky if it runs long enough to make it to the trail every third year.

No worries, the last 2 years or so, I bet 10-20% of the sleds I see parked when out and about don't have current trail registration anyways...

image.png.e74060be0178687655734a79deac96e5.png

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no mention of what maintenance items he should check over and perform or how to get the best performance out of it in stock form? 

shocker  

that seems to be a trend

There are a few replies saying just that,  what to check over and try riding it. Whether or not he listens, who knows. It just makes me wonder where he got the idea that everything needed to be replaced. 

Edited by Sled_Hed

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Discussion on the size of reg numbers in MN.

Vain fucker probably rides like a 1996 XLT that is lucky if it runs long enough to make it to the trail every third year.

No worries, the last 2 years or so, I bet 10-20% of the sleds I see parked when out and about don't have current trail registration anyways...

image.png.e74060be0178687655734a79deac96e5.png

IlL jUSt tAkE thE TicKeT...derr

• Haha 1