Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

55 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Stuff like this is one of the reason an 800cc RXC does not need to exist.

image.png.a63d71e04b12ef80a20019038308d1d8.png

That was a cluster fuck of a skid. I am guessing they shoved the 2012 skid in that sled and updated the real sno pros in 2013. Even tucker struggled with the 2012 

Edited by Not greg b

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Not sure how much longer I can take the Minnesota Snowmobile Riders group.  

Last year it was good. 

Turned to 100% shit this year.

Is it the can questions, the I can ride where I want people, the trolls or the Karen's? Lol

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The Karen's would be almost non-existent if the other 3 weren't being incessant jackasses.  

WORD

You can tell who has never had to deal with a pissed off landowner, it'd not fun.

Edited by Sled_Hed

39 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Yup, and almost every time, they complain about the noise too and how much louder those sleds are then the others.

It's not like it was even 15 years ago. People from metro areas have bought land and aren't as open to the motorized recreation as people were years ago and dont care about the tourism aspect.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The Karen's would be almost non-existent if the other 3 weren't being incessant jackasses.  

I saw some Karen called the sheriff on core power sports because the racers keep jumping her driveway at 7pm. They are like we aren’t even in town. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I saw some Karen called the sheriff on core power sports because the racers keep jumping her driveway at 7pm. They are like we aren’t even in town. 

saw that as well

is that driveway a regular part of the trail system? 

someone should post the gps coordinates of the driveway, must be a good one to fly over

10 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

It's not like it was even 15 years ago. People from metro areas have bought land and aren't as open to the motorized recreation as people were years ago and dont care about the tourism aspect.

I don't think a lot of them realize, or care, that we are a generation, maybe 2, away from banging ditches and running lakes, at best. 

In 20 years when they grow up, they'll be like "where'd all the trails go?  I hate those rough ditches."

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Well, it is the Brainerd area, so...

• Like 1

I was searching for something else and came across this from the XC race this weekend.

Nutbag of a lady. 

In one post, she was going to park a pickup with a for sale sign on it on the course, at the suggestion of what I'm assuming is an equally nutty friend.

image.png.bf0c6b9d435baf6dde76d423c49144f0.png

image.png.4d4c70055aaaad5e38e9dd7dda45abe2.png

image.png.d649235f65f2838f9c55ed694d1711b5.png

image.png.791f01901b48c75f64ff6516b4231c77.png

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I was searching for something else and came across this from the XC race this weekend.

Nutbag of a lady. 

In one post, she was going to park a pickup with a for sale sign on it on the course, at the suggestion of what I'm assuming is an equally nutty friend.

image.png.bf0c6b9d435baf6dde76d423c49144f0.png

image.png.4d4c70055aaaad5e38e9dd7dda45abe2.png

image.png.d649235f65f2838f9c55ed694d1711b5.png

image.png.791f01901b48c75f64ff6516b4231c77.png

Shit that never happened by a Karen. Her truck would be towed for parking in a right of way. No one has or had crashed in her ditch I bet 

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Shit that never happened by a Karen. Her truck would be towed for parking in a right of way. No one has or had crashed in her ditch I bet 

She is too busy counting the heads in helmets she has picked up to be worried about her pickup being towed!