Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

worth it

If he ending up with the cover, coat, helmet, hat, sticker kit, etc. with it, big time!  Firecats are going up in value "big time" in relation to what they really should be. 

Last year, I bought a pretty mint 98 ZR600 LE for $600 from a pawn shop and sold it to a collector friend for $1500 with the cover and his was THRILLED to get a minty 98 LE for $1500!  

I can only imagine what the Firecats will do, especially the 03's and the Limited Edition sleds.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

If he ending up with the cover, coat, helmet, hat, sticker kit, etc. with it, big time!  Firecats are going up in value "big time" in relation to what they really should be. 

Last year, I bought a pretty mint 98 ZR600 LE for $600 from a pawn shop and sold it to a collector friend for $1500 with the cover and his was THRILLED to get a minty 98 LE for $1500!  

I can only imagine what the Firecats will do, especially the 03's and the Limited Edition sleds.

My dad has a 98 black le 600 that I wish he would sell instead of letting it collect dust.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Selling shit 101:

-Grammer

-Punctuation

-Decent photos

-WTF does the highlighted mean?

image.png.71ba44c25d85afed2fa4c91308b26f5f.png

saw that

rest of the yard also looks well cared for

snowmobilers suck at spelling and grammar

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

saw that

rest of the yard also looks well cared for

snowmobilers suck at spelling and grammar

The one that always gets me is the "if it doesn't sell in 'X' amount of time, I'm keeping it/the price goes up."

Seriously?  If I'd offer you asking price for that hunk of butchered shit a month from now, you'll turn me down?

In this one, I'm still trying to finger out the "sell it for race season" part.  That is a new one to me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

The one that always gets me is the "if it doesn't sell in 'X' amount of time, I'm keeping it/the price goes up."

Seriously?  If I'd offer you asking price for that hunk of butchered shit a month from now, you'll turn me down?

In this one, I'm still trying to finger out the "sell it for race season" part.  That is a new one to me.

I wonder if that crusty shit pile even runs anymore 

Edited by Not greg b

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

If you click on his name and scroll down it looks like he races dirt track cars.  So maybe he's attempting to sell it for four times it's actual value to finance a set of tires and a new garden hose.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If you click on his name and scroll down it looks like he races dirt track cars.  So maybe he's attempting to sell it for four times it's actual value to finance a set of tires and a new garden hose.

He only needs a piece of the hose to beat the kids with. He ain’t watering anything in the that yard 

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You could get a Jet that actually flies for what he's asking for that thing. 😂😂

• Haha 1