Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

52 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Do people even think when they just tell people to set their belt deflection?  For any number of clutch issues that deflection wouldn't even cause.  How about when just ask how high the belt should sit in secondary to "set" the belt deflection.  Or the guys tell people to set deflection on their car with a roller primary.  Or the guy who is telling someone that he has to run an 083/084 belt on his sled that takes a 111 belt.  And then if you correct some of the misinformation so the op doesn't get screwed the people say that I'm not helping.

One guy today went through two ctec 600s in a very short time like 200 miles.  And then says he is running ipone oil is that the problem.  Like holy hell man that's like a Molotov cocktail anyone nearby is getting fucked up 

I have missed this, I guess.

40 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm on a MN sledding FB group.

God that place is overrun by insufferable twats.

If you hate riding the trails of MN so much, why are you in this group?

There was a guy on HCS that all he did was bitch about short riding seasons.  MNext or something like that.  He was pretty new to snowmobiling too, but didn't lack the ability to bitch and whine.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

But, but, but…….It’s a limited edition! 

:lol:

26CAA272-654A-43D2-9C52-DDF5899A76B9.jpeg

If it is really  really nice, that probably isn't too out of line.

The ones that got me was when I was hunting for a F6 Sno Pro Retro, I'd find the limited edition sleds will all the graphics ripped off and they'd still want top dollar for them.  

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm on a MN sledding FB group.

God that place is overrun by insufferable twats.

If you hate riding the trails of MN so much, why are you in this group?

And everyone on there is a Karen if they say to stay on trail.

33 minutes ago, mnstang said:

There was a guy on HCS that all he did was bitch about short riding seasons.  MNext or something like that.  He was pretty new to snowmobiling too, but didn't lack the ability to bitch and whine.

He's still on there...

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

sHuT uP kArEn!*%)!!  I hAs CaN aNd OnLy DiTcHbAnG hArDcOrE@#$@%%@!!11*%#@11@@!!!

Gym can't comprehend what you typed fine sir.  Gym tried trail riding a few times.  Gym got a finger wagged at him for wheelieing out of a corner and berm spraying roost into the woods.  Gym sticks to the ditches of Norman County now where there aren't finger waggers.

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, mnstang said:

There is some new twat on HCS now saying same shit lol. Chaz something I think. 

First post was about finding his first Sled to ride 2 up with his daughter. 

20 posts later he is expert on why the sport is dying , why the Polaris recall will bankrupt the company and how much better Doo is , and the season is too short because global warming 9_9

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

If it is really  really nice, that probably isn't too out of line.

The ones that got me was when I was hunting for a F6 Sno Pro Retro, I'd find the limited edition sleds will all the graphics ripped off and they'd still want top dollar for them.  

Unless you really keep up on it, a 9500 mile F chassis is gonna be blown out worse than a $2 whore, in my experiences. Well, unless it was ridden on the smoothest of trails by a 100 lb woman maybe. The only guys that I knew that could keep one together and reliable, while still be able to ride them hard, spent a good chunk of time in the off season working on them. 

But I see your point. There’s people out there that think Edge X’s, Pro-X’s and Pro-X2’s are worth gold too. The price of those sleds legitimately bottomed out in the $2500 range and never moved below that. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

But, but, but…….It’s a limited edition! 

:lol:

26CAA272-654A-43D2-9C52-DDF5899A76B9.jpeg

That's actually a legit asking price for that sled if it's decent.  There's a lot of f7 guys that like the special editions.

I cringe at the thought of trying to sell an F7 and dealing with the messages from the typical f7 buyers.  I would just never sell it so I didn't have to deal with that.

• Haha 2