Check your account email address ×

Is it just at my house or do all women not have a firm grasp on...

Crnr2Crnr

Your house. In my exerience anyway. 

If you saw what my wife does st work snd then one of my sisters is way beyond high end  electronic and mechanical , you’d crsp yourself. In fact my 80+ mom is very tech savy too. Lol 

Edited by CFM

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

technology?

Wife sends me an incomplete link from her iphone to my android, I say fail, she rampantly blames it on phone incompatibility.

Coax phone from her hands, send link, no problem.

Get ready couch... here I come.

:lol:

She let you out of your hole after the shoe incident??

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

put this one in classifieds, selling my phone.  :lmao:

Hopefully one day you’ll get a grasp on technology :roflcrying: you just got :owned:by your wife and she doesn’t even know :lol::bc:

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Your house. In my exerience anyway. 

If you saw what my wife does st work snd then one of my sisters is way beyond high end  electronic and mechanical , you’d crsp yourself. In fact my 80+ mom is very tech savy too. Lol 

Delete  

Edited by Guest

59 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

? Just askin'?  :dunno:   

C'mon Man lol,,, let some threads go :thumbsup: And if you keep bringing family up you're gonzo ,period,end of story,fini,caput,,,,,capiche???

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, I'll delete, but he snipes at me everywhere. 

Hey clown550 - Delete yourself. 100mph tree would do it. :thumbsup:

Edited by CFM

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

technology?

Wife sends me an incomplete link from her iphone to my android, I say fail, she rampantly blames it on phone incompatibility.

Coax phone from her hands, send link, no problem.

Get ready couch... here I come.

:lol:

It's not really electronics that they have an issue with, it's more of a problem with anything based on logic. Their brains dont work that way

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wife says her Ford keeps dinging when she takes the keys out but it stops when she shuts the door as she parks it in the garage.

I tell her I will  check it later. A few hours later when it’s dark when I opened the door to the garage and her parking lights were on. Yup she had the lights on. I couldn’t give her shit as she usually has the lights on auto but must have hit the light knob.

8 hours ago, Tommcat said:

It's not really electronics that they have an issue with, it's more of a problem with anything based on logic. Their brains dont work that way

Agreed that they don't think the way we do. They think with their emotions to much, lol. Maybe that's just the way that it is supposed to be.Yin and yang, lol

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed that they don't think the way we do. They think with their emotions to much, lol. Maybe that's just the way that it is supposed to be.Yin and yang, lol

Yep.  Emotions run the show and reasoning takes a back seat.  Women are a perplexing bunch.  

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Men tend to look at how their next move effects their next one.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tommcat said:

You guys can speak for yourself and your 'women', but you don't speak for mine.

In 10 months she created a distribution cell, ordered and received over $200,000,000 in product, and dispersed it to the necessary areas of the country.

And she can set the clock on a vcr...

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

You guys can speak for yourself and your 'women', but you don't speak for mine.

In 10 months she created a distribution cell, ordered and received over $200,000,000 in product, and dispersed it to the necessary areas of the country.

And she can set the clock on a vcr...

nO! wE WanT tO SPEak fOr YoUrz!!!

FC0AFD4D-9A41-4914-920F-76745FBD24A2.gif

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Men tend to look at how their next move effects their next one.

Yes they do.  It’s why you get all crumbled up in here after every post you make.  I’m not saying you are a woman though.  That’s an insult to women.  I am saying you are a libtwat!  :lol: