Check your account email address ×

Is it just at my house or do all women not have a firm grasp on...

Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

A (D) behind your name.

Leave the house????!!!

What if they hurt their back hauling your shit away????  It should be law you have to load all your belongings into your car for them and make sure there is a full tank. 

I'm somewhat tech challenged and the wife will help if I ask. She looks after the finances,cleans the house and uses the lawn mower and weed wacker. I'm not having any success yet in getting her to use the riding mower, leaf blower or any other gas powered equipment. She did tow the car hauler 1200 miles but wont drive the motorhome or boat as of yet. I'm working on it lol

54 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I'm somewhat tech challenged and the wife will help if I ask. She looks after the finances,cleans the house and uses the lawn mower and weed wacker. I'm not having any success yet in getting her to use the riding mower, leaf blower or any other gas powered equipment. She did tow the car hauler 1200 miles but wont drive the motorhome or boat as of yet. I'm working on it lol

Same here. :lol:
coming here is about all I do online. After a couple months I finally had to have her get my email account back, after I got locked out and ended up deleting it trying to get back in. 
she takes care of  all the household stuff.  If there is a penny not adding up, she is on the phone raising hell.  I have buddies where their wives don’t work, clean, laundry, cook, or do finances.  They want to give me shit how they rule the roost, but then sneak around to ask my wife to help them  figure their problems out. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Leave the house????!!!

What if they hurt their back hauling your shit away????  It should be law you have to load all your belongings into your car for them and make sure there is a full tank. 

You’d better damn we’ll make sure they don’t have a “slip and fall” while you are making them a  sammich in the kitchen.  Fucked for sure then!!!

Honestly, and I mean this seriously, If all looks clear, I’m not even calling the cops.  I’ve got this.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You’d better damn we’ll make sure they don’t have a “slip and fall” while you are making them a  sammich in the kitchen.  Fucked for sure then!!!

Honestly, and I mean this seriously, If all looks clear, I’m not even calling the cops.  I’ve got this.

Yup, Im dumping the dumping the body, if I can get away with it. 
You really want the family coming after you physically or financially?  

19 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

technology?

Wife sends me an incomplete link from her iphone to my android, I say fail, she rampantly blames it on phone incompatibility.

Coax phone from her hands, send link, no problem.

Get ready couch... here I come.

:lol:

Mine has an iPhone yet she still uses things like day planners, and sticky notes. The best is when she writes herself a sticky note and sticks it to the $800 iPhone that she has. 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What absolute fucking libtwat moron is this?

I quit reading before the end of the first sentence. 

3 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Happens routinely here

You still live in Massholeachusetts and Maine is literally just a few hours away. STFU and move already. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Yup, Im dumping the dumping the body, if I can get away with it. 
You really want the family coming after you physically or financially?  

Shit, it’s not the family you need to worry about anymore.  It’s aggressive liberal district attorney twats.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Shit, it’s not the family you need to worry about anymore.  It’s aggressive liberal district attorney twats.

Valid point .  If we have learned anything, you shoot a black man, facts be damned.  Probably not going to end well for you,  if you’re white. 

I remember when they were floating this around here, before BLM.  It was something like “ My kids life is worth more than your TV”. 
Local news thought they would get the standard response from Chief Craig……Give them  everything they want, roll into a ball, let the police handle it. 
Imagine the look on the reporters face when he said “I think every Home owner has the right to own a gun and defend themselves. Someone  enters someones home, intent on robbing them, the homeowner is  well in their rights to shoot them. 

Edited by Cold War